Author Topic: poll: how do you  (Read 540 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
poll: how do you
« on: January 19, 2021, 07:07:50 PM »
One can choose TWO options and CHANGE one's vote.

I say "the next two, three, years," instead of "four" because I am not at all confident Biden and Harris are going to complete a full term.

I had predicted President Trump would miss serving a full second term, too.

In either case, the domestic unrest would become so great, and the public, in search of stability and order in their lives, would turn to a "strong man" (such as Mussolini, Franco, or Pinochet) to restore law and order.

Petain--er, Biden--and Laval--uh, Harris--are likely to screw things up so badly even their current allies and handlers are going to grow to loathe them, ultimately taking to the streets and seeking means of insurrectioning them.

As Petain--er, Biden--promised us during the campaign, rejecting the light and warmth of a second Trump term, we are headed into a dark, cold winter.

I won't be around to see it, but it gives me much happiness and joy that I am still around long enough to see the beginning of the Gotterdammerung of the Democrats and hippies, the Twilight of the unlamented Age of Aquarius.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: poll: how do you
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 08:42:02 PM »
I have no doubt that Beijing biden and heels up harris are going to cock things up on a massive scale, but I feel they will get a major pass from the complicit media who will blame all of the foul ups by these 2 on President Trump and the left wing sheeple will swallow it hook, line and sinker.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 10:04:37 PM »
Fingers crossed that real republicans (not RINOs) can take back one or both houses in 22 before Joe & Ho can do much damage.  Senate's more important for SCOTUS though.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 11:05:20 PM »
  My immediate concerns are moving my retirement funds from stocks to bonds etc before they completely tank the economy and pre-buy my heating oil before it goes up to $4.00 or $5.00 a gallon.  I don't drive, but I expect gas will top $4.00 a gallon in less than a year and 1/2.   Of course most Biden voters don't have the brains to have any savings or retirement but the heating oil and gas prices will really affect the poor idiots that voted for this trainwreck.  gas prices will of course affect cost of all goods, but even avoiding purchasing non-essentials, the cost of food will go up disportionately affecting the poor and minorities. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2021, 09:26:07 AM »
Like obama, neither Cap’n Dementia nor Willie Brown’s whore are very intelligent, so outmaneuvering their immature dictates will be rather easy.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2021, 06:27:33 PM »
I think the biggest hit on most people is going to be money. Taxes will go up, inflation will rise with energy prices leading the way.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2021, 07:01:16 PM »
I picked: laughing at them, mocking them, ridiculing them

I really don't think it is gonna be that bad.  The dems will overreach, as they always do, and lose the house and possibly the senate in 2 years.  I doubt Biden is up to being president so Commie Kammie will be running the show and will blow it in more ways than one.

The key person in all this is Joe Manchin, D-WV.  He will not vote to kill the filibuster, will more than likely side with the GOP if Commie Kammie goes full blown commie, and that will takes us to 2022.  By that time the virus should be yesterdays news and the mail in vote shit will be gone and the fraud will be much harder to do.

Or we could descend into a civil war.   :runaway:

Either way I will survive and so will everyone here.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi