Author Topic: This Guy will stop at nothing to piss of President Bush  (Read 2119 times)

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
This Guy will stop at nothing to piss of President Bush
« on: January 17, 2008, 07:30:40 PM »
 :mental:

Get 100 Gallons Of Heating Oil For Free...from Hugo Chavez    

http://consumerist.com/344124/get-1...l-for-free?=rss

Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez wants to give you 100 gallons of free heating oil to help survive the cold cruel capitalist winter. The hogshead of liquid warmth is available to anyone enduring a financial hardship who fills out a handy online form.

Eligibility is determined with two questions: First, do you live in one of these 16 states?

Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington DC, Delaware, Maryland, Alaska, Wisconsin, Michigan, and Indiana.

Second, do you need the oil? Need is relative, but if you have a family and make less than $40,000, you probably qualify. Citizens Energy, which administers the program, evaluates each application on a case-by-case basis and issues eligible applicants a voucher redeemable for 100 gallons of CITGO heating oil.

It's almost sweet of our communist friends to shove the inequalities and harsh realities of capitalism in our faces with a program that actually helps people pay for an increasingly unwieldy cost of living expense.

For more information, call Citizens Energy at: (877) 563-4645, or fill out their online application.

http://www.citizensenergy.com/engli...dual-households

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: This Guy will stop at nothing to piss of President Bush
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 07:45:40 PM »
Step 1.  Get free oil
Step 2.  ?????
Step 3.  PROFIT
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2008, 08:31:13 AM »
Do the DUmmies singing Hugo's praises care about his countrymen who can't afford food?
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 11:09:49 AM »
This is Joe Kennedy's little pet project.  Notice New Hampshire is NOT on the list, and rightly so.  Sununu may be a little off at times, but calling this a political ploy is dead on.

Oh, and when I see those commercials, it makes me wanna puke.

Have these asshats never heard of LIHEAP?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford