Author Topic: Strength Conviction Honesty - Fred Thompson ad  (Read 1810 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Strength Conviction Honesty - Fred Thompson ad
« on: January 17, 2008, 04:30:09 PM »
[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7yLds0G5eU[/youtube]

I assume this is running in South Carolina. Go Fred!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Strength Conviction Honesty - Fred Thompson ad
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2008, 08:30:44 PM »
ABC News' Christine Byun Reports: Republican candidate Fred Thompson went down the line of his South Carolina GOP competitors Wednesday and described his differences with them.

"We have some Johnny-come-lately's now that don't want to talk about their record and they're hoping there’s not enough time for anybody to even examine them,” Thompson told a crowd at a campaign stop in Abbeville, South Carolina.

Thompson may have been referring to former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who focused his campaign on Michigan before yesterday's primary, and who has refocused his efforts in the Palmetto State and Nevada in the lead up to Saturday's votes.

During the event, a man asked Thompson to differentiate himself from former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee and Arizona Senator John McCain.

Thompson described fellow Southerner Huckabee as "very articulate, very witty, but does not like to answer questions about his record." He called the former Governor “weak” on the issue of illegal immigration and again railed against his endorsement from the New Hampshire National Education Association, a teachers' union.

(more...)

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/01/thompson-vs-e-1.html
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2008, 08:39:09 PM »
It is about freaking time!

Good solid message that is easily understood and resonates.

Now, Fred, TAKE IT TO THE FREAKING STREETS!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2008, 11:56:28 PM »
It is about freaking time!

Good solid message that is easily understood and resonates.

Now, Fred, TAKE IT TO THE FREAKING STREETS!

Let us hope it isn't too late.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.