Author Topic: Got my first laugh from the Dem Debate...  (Read 2487 times)

Offline DaSaintFan

Got my first laugh from the Dem Debate...
« on: January 15, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »
Edwards already saying he was "responsible' for pushing civil rights, cause he grew up in the south...   

They're looking like they're going to play "nicey-nice" in Nevada for the night...

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
Re: Got my first laugh from the Dem Debate...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 10:04:09 PM »
Edwards already saying he was "responsible' for pushing civil rights, cause he grew up in the south...   

They're looking like they're going to play "nicey-nice" in Nevada for the night...

LOL I'm still waiting for him to claim he will heal the lame if he gets elected like he did in 04.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DaSaintFan

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2008, 10:05:08 PM »

LOL I'm still waiting for him to claim he will heal the lame if he gets elected like he did in 04.

Nope, but he's gonna keep us with electricity with "no drillling, no oil, no nuclear, no gas"...  He's gonna take all his promises, and attach 'em to a wind turbine...

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2008, 10:08:13 PM »

Nope, but he's gonna keep us with electricity with "no drillling, no oil, no nuclear, no gas"...  He's gonna take all his promises, and attach 'em to a wind turbine...

I saw that at the DUmp today I was like WTF are we supposed to do if he doesnt allow any means of creating energy?
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 10:10:49 PM »

Wind Turbines??? No...not with Edwards. It'll be these.........

Or maybe this....

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline Freeper

• Topic Moderator
  • Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2008, 10:14:50 PM »

Or maybe this....

:rotf:

Oh I almost forgot to mention how the libs are for wind turbines as long as they don't block their view.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2008, 10:26:59 PM »

Or maybe this....

:rotf:

Oh I almost forgot to mention how the libs are for wind turbines as long as they don't block their view.

Well then, since ya brought that up. Under an Edwards administration, it'd just be pinwheels because Edwards thinks that Webster kid is "oh so cute! I must have him!"  :lmao:

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin