Author Topic: Kwame Luv  (Read 790 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Kwame Luv
« on: April 20, 2008, 08:47:50 PM »
I'm honestly a bit taken back, by all of you picking on my boy!  I mean come on... do I have to make a youtube video crying for you all to just leave him alone!

I mean, the guy tries... tries really hard.  Some people get all upset, that during his last election campaign.  The seven great things he credited towards himself, as bringing to Detroit, were actually all orchestrated by the previous mayor.  That's just a bit of a gaff, I mean... if Hillary can dodge sniper fire, how can you hold him to a higher standard?  Right before that election, I mean the man truly repented... dropped to his knees... teary eyed... admitted he had made mistakes... but he changed!  Afterwards, he was even kind enough to send letters to all the persons of note who chided his handling of the city!  Just because they were ridicule letters, laughing at their attempts to keep the King down... shouldn't be looked upon as unsavory... I mean who wouldn't do that?  Oh we sent them funeral flowers too... but admit it, that's funny  :lmao:

I'd also like to express my sincere disgust with Fox News.  A great morning radio show, found out about Michigan soldiers stuck on the other side of the nation during the Christmas holidays.  They gathered supporters, and hired a fleet of luxury busses to bring them back home to enjoy the holidays with their family.  Now Kwame's the mayor of Detroit... of course he was obligated to show up at the arrival ceremony!  Now, when Fox news forced the  cameras in his face... okay, perhaps he called them to him, but that's just semantics.  What else should he have done, but claimed credit for the whole affair?  I mean, if Al Gore invented the internet.... Pff, SHAME on Fox news for an on the air apology the next day for giving credit to the mayor for it all... when he had NOTHING to do with it.... they just did it for RATINGS, those bastards! 

I'd also like to share my digust for the Washington DC police force.  How dare they say the fine young drug dealers and pimps the Mayor consorts with at clubs till the break of dawn, are gangsters!  That's surely a racist statement.  To deny some one of his calibre, police protection while meeting the people, and enjoy the club land entertainment of their fine city.  Horrible...

It's also shameful, that NBC reporters follow him around on his trips to Hawaii.  I mean how dare they come across his city credit card records, showing that he was on a completely different island in a honeymoon suite while he was supposed to be at a meeting on a different island... I mean, he had some body else write his name on the register to show he was there, did he not?  What would he really have learned there anyways... the mans already a mayor!  Also, how dare they point out that the trip was paid for by a charity... managed by his family member who earn six figure salaries... receive their donations from city contractors... and have NEVER been able to show any charitable activity besides paying themselves and for Kwame's trips.

Speaking of that, to those reporters who expose his accidentally charging personal expenses on city credit cards.  Shame on them, for also discovering that we accidentally just transferred the balances to other city credit cards, when we said we'd pay the city back.

To those who say multi-million dollar city contracts shouldn't go to child hood friends, who were former drug dealers, and have no experience in the legal business world... I say pff... everyone needs a first chance! 

As for the stripper whom was shot, execution style... I mean come on, she was going to destroy his marriage!  He's a family guy after-all! 

Speaking of that, why shouldn't his wife be allowed to use a pimped out Lincoln Navigator.. bought for undercover drug stings.  Her bodyguards are cops after all!  Okay fine... fine... we admit it wasn't bought for undercover drug stings... take it away.  We're just lease another one, from a friend whos a car salesman for 24,995 a year!  Ha ha, we're too clever... oversight doesn't take effect unless we spend 25k!  Shoot... is that a tv cameraman :thatsright: 

Just because, during the latest sex scandal, he was alerted to it while in a hot tub with another woman besides his wife... doesn't mean he was having an affair.  It's just circumstantial!

Who wouldn't order a police chief to fire the officers investigating your misdeeds?  I mean lets be honest...

To those whom say lies in court are wrong, two words: Bill Clinton

To those who wouldn't order your bodyguard thugs to attack a cameraman for exposing you doing wrong... lets be real, you know you would have.

To those who ridicule the city for once again earning the title of the most violent city, when my chief spokesman gets out of jail for beating down his wife.... we're going to have a word with you!

When a billionaire offered to take over a portion of the failing school system, benevolently build marvelous schools, hire the finest teaching staff, and offer complete college scholarships to all his students.  Wouldn't you be offended to, at that audacity?  The guy was white... and trying to take over something of the city!  Where are all our school board executive friends, with 100k salaries, and not even high school diplomas, and no documented job responsibilities going to do? 

Okay, okay, we'll admit... we lambast people in public, than secretly leave voicemail messages to them asking for campaign support... and we'll stop.  But come on, to air those messages to the media is a breach of integrity!

It's a shame, that so many school kids are being ran over from cars speeding in front of schools.  We just don't have it in the budget for crossing guards in front of all elementary schools.  Nor can we have police officers show up, for a few hours during the morning and afternoon.... the 3-4 police cars daily showing up at the school his kids are going to... wait, he didn't know about that!

Shame on Obama for calling him a two bit hustler of sorts too...
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 06:05:51 PM by Vonne »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Re: Kwame Luv
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 09:55:00 PM »
I would give you 10 high fives but I don't have 10 hours to sit here waiting to give you 10.  That was freaking AWESOME!!!!!! :rotf:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill