Author Topic: Obama: We Can Absorb Another Terroist Attack  (Read 2211 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Obama: We Can Absorb Another Terroist Attack
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2010, 09:15:42 PM »
Post a message on the forums tomorrow just so that we know you're still free, and with us, okay, Pyro.  :tongue:

Every time this POTUS opens his mouth, it offends me. It wouldn't matter if he yawned on camera, and didn't say a word. Chances are, my nose would wrinkle.

If there is another terror attack on the scale of 9/11 or bigger (especially on "The One's" watch) things are going to get very bad very quickly. I hate to say it, but violence will break out, and people will want blood. ESPECIALLY if Obama doesn't handle it like a President should. Like Bush did (Chances of that happening are very...very slim)

The deeper we get into this Presidency, the honest to God more scared I get.

That's what I am thinking too. It probably does not even have to be 9/11 or worse, it takes like what happened at Beslan in 2004. When children are involved, that really upsets people.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2010, 09:34:40 PM »
O'Bumbler didn't absorb shit! He's not anything close to American either, at least in my definition of the word!

ETA:

And while it's on my mind, I want a Pres with an American name, too! Somethin' like John, or Lyndon, Gerald, or yes, even Jimmah, or Bill! Of course, George or Ronald always works, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barack? Hussien? Obama??????????? Not so much!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sarah" work for you, Rus? :-)

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2010, 10:55:08 PM »
"Sarah" work for you, Rus? :-)

Absol****in'lutely!!!

As a matter of fact, I think right now she may be the only one with the cajones to do what needs to be done! Is she electable? I doubt it. I would rather see a male with the fortitude she has, just because she has too many enemy's on both sides!

The next presidency is goin' to be a restoration of the public trust. It sure as hell has been stolen from them in a mere 18 months! We need an individual who can do that. Right now, I believe that to be the male of the species.

ETA:

If she is on the ticket with this male I profess, I think she would be a shoe in when her time comes! Now, however, is not the time.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 10:59:27 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline true_blood

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2010, 10:59:19 AM »
O'Bumbler didn't absorb shit! He's not anything close to American either, at least in my definition of the word!

ETA:

And while it's on my mind, I want a Pres with an American name, too! Somethin' like John, or Lyndon, Gerald, or yes, even Jimmah, or Bill! Of course, George or Ronald always works, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barack? Hussien? Obama??????????? Not so much!!!!!!!!!!!!
You my friend, deserve a H5 for those remarks! :hi5: :cheersmate:

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2010, 11:21:48 AM »
Hey Obambi. How about you absorb another "shut the **** up." That's the kind of subject you put a facade for. At least have people think you are in possession of a spine rather than saying "oh well."
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me