Author Topic: :censored: Amesty  (Read 734 times)

Offline thundley4

:censored: Amesty
« on: May 19, 2010, 11:35:42 AM »
Lord Zero and Calderon are having a joint news conference.  Lord Zero's basically talked about amnesty, and how the border is more secure than it's ever been, and how illegal immigration is lower than it's ever been.

Two things.  He talked about amnesty, but said nothing about sending their asses back home to wait in line. Immigration has slowed, but only because states are enforcing their own laws, and our economy is in the crapper, and there aren't no jobs for them to take.

Amnesty was a big part of the Immigration Bill under President Bush, and the majority of the people didn't want it. I hope every conservative speaks out against this crap.

Offline cavegal

Re: :censored: Amesty
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2010, 11:43:07 AM »
I look for nothing but love for Calderon in the next day.. Just not acceptable in any way! They want votes and don't care people are getting killed on the border for these votes. I hope this backfires big time for this bunch of commies! Oh just my two cents worth!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2010, 01:21:12 PM »
Hey Calderon,

You're a failed petty blowhard from a failed racist nation that has to push off it's own citizens to people who wipe their feet on your shithole of a country when they send their college brats away on Spring Break.

Love,

MSB
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2010, 05:18:08 PM »
AFAIC Zer0 is giving aid and comfort to the enemy of our country.  Calderon's government publishes instructions in comic book format to help the semi-literate illegal Mexicans cross our borders and Zer0 welcomes the ****ing invasion.  Damn them both. :fuelfire:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline bkg

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 08:12:25 PM »
AFAIC Zer0 is giving aid and comfort to the enemy of our country.  Calderon's government publishes instructions in comic book format to help the semi-literate illegal Mexicans cross our borders and Zer0 welcomes the ****ing invasion.  Damn them both. :fuelfire:

I agree with this statement completely. At this point, I think someone ought to start a trial for treason with Obama and all those in congress who stood up and cheered for Calderon... And I'm dead serious about that.