Author Topic: Frakking CNN!  (Read 1432 times)

Offline lastparker

Frakking CNN!
« on: October 09, 2008, 11:31:28 AM »
Someone with whom I have frequent political "discourse" always cites CNN's "fact check" service.

So I went to see for myself.

I have NEVER seen anything so BLEEPING biased in my life!!!!!

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/category/fact-check/

Fact Check: Does McCain's tax plan give tax cuts to CEOs?
Verdict: True, but incomplete.

Fact Check: Are business groups critical of McCain's health plan?
Verdict: True. Obama accurately expresses the tone and content of the news article.

Fact Check: Did McCain say the Iraq war would be easy, popular?
The Verdict: True.

Fact Check: McCain's proposed health care tax credit  (Sen. Barack Obama discussed Sen. John McCain's health care plan. He argued that many people would lose their employer-provided health insurance, and would be left trying to buy health insurance plans for their families with the $5,000 tax credit the McCain plan offers.)
The Verdict: True. In the narrow set of circumstances Obama lays out, workers who lose employer-sponsored health insurance would need to spend "more than twice" the amount of McCain's tax credit in order to maintain the same plan they have today.

Then we have the Obamessiah:

Fact Check: Did Obama say subprime loans 'a good idea'?
The Verdict: Misleading.
Obama did say subprime lending "started off as a good idea," but he was criticizing abuses in the sector. Based on his statements, he did not think they were a good idea last September, as McCain suggests.

Fact Check: Did Obama vote 94 times for higher taxes?
Verdict:
Misleading. McCain's summary ignores the fact that some of the votes were for measures to lower taxes for many Americans, while increasing them for a much smaller number of taxpayers.

Fact Check: Has Obama never 'taken on' Democratic leaders?
Verdict: False. While McCain is correct that Obama has supported the Democratic leadership almost all of the time, to say he's never differed with them is not true.

What a steaming load of crap.

Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline djones520

Re: Frakking CNN!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2008, 11:59:12 AM »
Had ABC News on this morning.  I wanted to puke.  In the 10 minutes I watched it, I saw 3 differant Obama commercials, and no McCain commercials.  During the actual news segments, I saw them covering McCain, talking about how he "hides" his plans, and things like that.  Completely misleading shit.  Not a single negative word about Obama mentioned.

:censored:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2008, 07:15:26 PM »
^ditto!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2008, 07:40:17 PM »
Watched Letterman's monologue the other night.....all jokes were about McCain and Palin...not a single word about Obama.

The other half watches him more than I do....he said he hasn't seen Letterman do a joke about Obama in weeks.

I find it hard to believe that Letterman can find nothing to say about Obama......or is he afraid to?
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Atomic Lib Smasher

• Liberal Hunter
  • Just Say Nobama
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2008, 11:53:13 PM »
Watched Letterman's monologue the other night.....all jokes were about McCain and Palin...not a single word about Obama.

The other half watches him more than I do....he said he hasn't seen Letterman do a joke about Obama in weeks.

I find it hard to believe that Letterman can find nothing to say about Obama......or is he afraid to?

Not even about the big ass Dumbo ears? Well, in that case, this is very much true

Liberalism is the philosophy of the stupid! - Mark R. Levin

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2008, 11:16:17 AM »
Had ABC News on this morning.  I wanted to puke.  In the 10 minutes I watched it, I saw 3 differant Obama commercials, and no McCain commercials.  During the actual news segments, I saw them covering McCain, talking about how he "hides" his plans, and things like that.  Completely misleading shit.  Not a single negative word about Obama mentioned.

:censored:

Here is the thing about the MSM: They are preaching to their own choir. The meatheads that watch them have already mostly declared their political leanings. No matter what they hear, they will nod their heads in agreement at pro Obama and con McCain rhetoric. No matter what, these people will vote Democrat. When people like you and I watch the bullshit from the MSM, we shake our heads and see through the crap.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2008, 01:31:31 PM »
Read an article on the internet last night that Obama's spending an average of 3.3 million dollars a day!!!!
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline TrueConservative

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2008, 08:19:43 PM »
I saw MSNBC for the 1st time today, They had it on at an office I was at, unbelievable.  Hardball guy you should watch his show on either Youtube or is the msnbc website streams it. What a joke, they called it "anger on the right"

Home of the FREE because of the Brave