Author Topic: Jeb Bush to Megyn Kelly: We Have to Show Some Respect For Illegals  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Jeb Bush to Megyn Kelly: We Have to Show Some Respect For Illegals

[youtube]GHRc5L5Oi4Y[/youtube]

In a preview of former Florida Governor Jeb Bush’s interview with Fox News’ Megyn Kelly that will be aired Monday night, Bush said, we need to “fix the system so that legal immigration is easier than illegal immigration and show some respect for people.”

Bush said, “There has got to be a point where we fix the system so that legal immigration is easier than illegal immigration and show some respect for people, a kid that might have been here ten years, that may be valedictorian of their high school, to say, no, you can’t go to college. there is a point past which we’re over the line.”
Breitbart

Um, no.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lacarnut

Re: Jeb Bush to Megyn Kelly: We Have to Show Some Respect For Illegals
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 01:43:17 AM »
Illegals should be shipped back to where they came from. They broke the law and it is unfair to those that waited their turn to come into this country. They do not deserve amnesty regardless of their intelligence.

I will have a hard time voting for this RINO if he gets the nomination. Hope he gets his patronizing @ss kicked in the primaries.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2015, 02:41:46 AM »
Bush said, “There has got to be a point where we fix the system so that legal immigration is easier than illegal immigration and show some respect for people, a kid that might have been here ten years, that may be valedictorian of their high school, to say, no, you can’t go to college. there is a point past which we’re over the line.”

No, hell no, HELL F#$K NO! These people have snuck into our country, are exploiting our weak hearted liberals, a d are sending BILLIONS back to their home country. They contribute nothing to the community and refuse to learn the language of the country they snuck into. And to top it all off, they want us to celebrate their holidays here (e.g. cinco de mayo).

To all the illegals here, GFYS. :bigbird:
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 03:29:34 AM »
It's harder to convince RINOs that illegal aliens are illegal, than it is to convince libs.
Libs know illegals are illegal.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2015, 05:02:02 AM »

No we don't.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2015, 07:42:09 AM »
This issue and common core are my two biggest reasons to NOT voting for Jeb Bush. He was a good Gov. but I don't want him as President.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2015, 07:47:40 AM »

No, hell no, HELL F#$K NO! These people have snuck into our country, are exploiting our weak hearted liberals, a d are sending BILLIONS back to their home country. They contribute nothing to the community and refuse to learn the language of the country they snuck into. And to top it all off, they want us to celebrate their holidays here (e.g. cinco de mayo).

Plus those that are paid in cash do NOT pay federal and state taxes. They use government services to boot.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 07:51:37 AM by Lacarnut »

Offline RayRaytheSBS

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2015, 08:57:56 AM »
Plus those that are paid in cash do NOT pay federal and state taxes. They use government services to boot.

Very true. And also very frustrating.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2015, 12:37:00 PM »
It's harder to convince RINOs that illegal aliens are illegal, than it is to convince libs.
Libs know illegals are illegal.

Yeah.  They just don't care.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Belle

« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2015, 01:53:12 PM »
Ah, respectfully disagree.  They do care. The rinos care very deeply about cheap labor; this is important to them so the money keeps rolling in from lobbyists (largest one is the COC), big biz, & other rich donors.  The libs care very deeply about not only the money but all those lifetime democratic voters. 

Generally, liberals think of the Constitution as outdated & irrelevant.  Likewise, in their minds, America's sovereignty is not defined by its borders. 

Offline libertybele

« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 02:22:44 PM »

:cheersmate:  I couldn't agree with you more.  Build a wall and deport them all.  Drones along the border and landmines might send a clear message. 
I believe in the United States of America as a government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed, a democracy in a republic, a sovereign Nation of many sovereign States; a perfect union, one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice, and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes. I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it, to support its Constitution, to obey its laws, to respect its flag, and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 03:59:50 PM »

Why?  They show zero respect for our laws.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline RayRaytheSBS

« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 04:16:15 PM »
Why?  They show zero respect for our laws.

Hi5, And sadly too true. But yet they will demand we make concessions for their 'dreamers'. I heard here on CC that California finally broke down and got more people to work the DMV to handle the demand of illegals getting driver's licenses. Which just made me see red. I believe SVPete said they've been told by the state government for YEARS there was no money in the budget for more workers. But have another voter base to pander to, and look what happens.  :banghead:

Add to that them demanding instate tuition to attend college in OUR COUNTRY probably for free since their parents have non-taxed income (under the table work) and all I can say is "when will we learn"? These assholes need to go home NOW.

Offline the county

« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2015, 07:23:13 PM »
"We" have to make sure that Jeb doesn't win the nomination. I'm all for him being the PRI nominee, though.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 11:35:16 PM »
I saw parts of the interview and heard Jeb saying to Megyn that he "can persuade the base", and he needs to be "more persuasive".
That's the same exact reaction we got out of owebuma when real hard working tax paying American citizens were choking as owebumacare was being shoved down our throats.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2015, 11:49:53 PM »
Ah, respectfully disagree.  They do care. The rinos care very deeply about cheap labor; this is important to them so the money keeps rolling in from lobbyists (largest one is the COC), big biz, & other rich donors.  The libs care very deeply about not only the money but all those lifetime democratic voters. 

Generally, liberals think of the Constitution as outdated & irrelevant.  Likewise, in their minds, America's sovereignty is not defined by its borders.

Not really what I was talking about, I mean the Progs don't care that they're illegal, they just care that it's another identity group they can give shit to in order to enslave them to the Great Donkey.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2015, 12:14:18 PM »
Not really what I was talking about, I mean the Progs don't care that they're illegal, they just care that it's another identity group they can give shit to in order to enslave them to the Great Donkey.

Rush was commenting yesterday on how black abortions account for 37% of all abortions performed in the Country and that the dems are worried they are losing their voting base to the abortion vacuum hose so they are looking to illegals to replace those voters. 

As you say DAT, they dems don't care one bit about the plight of illegals, just that they get them up here, act like they care for them and the republicans don't so they can secure their votes to retain their power base.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 12:18:50 AM »
We don't need a dynasty.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 01:02:19 AM »
We don't need a dynasty.
Especially a Hitlerynasty.