Author Topic: What Should The Penalty Be For Lying About Being Vaccinated Or Holding Counterfe  (Read 635 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215308699

DanieRains (2,904 posts)

What Should The Penalty Be For Lying About Being Vaccinated Or Holding Counterfeit Cards?

Thoughts?

I read an OP about a DU user saying her RWNJ in laws were saying they were vaccinated to travel, and she knew they were anti-vaxxers.

I brought that over for this;

DBoon (18,035 posts)

5. What is the penalty for having sex and lying about being HIV positive?

HIV and STD Criminalization Laws
As of 2020, 37 states have laws that criminalize HIV exposure.
The laws for the 50 states and the District of Columbia were assessed and categorized into four categories.

https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/policies/law/states/exposure.html

So the short answer is; you may or may not pay a penalty for non disclosure of a deadly infection.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

:rotf: DUpipo actually believe Vaccination Passports will become reality? :rotf:  :lmao: Even NY's nascent Excelsior Pass is collapsing under the weight of its control-freak-bureaucratic-complexity idiocy. :lmao: It's so control-freakishly stupid that a dude(tte) who got vaccinated in neighboring NJ - tourist or commuter - couldn't get an Excelsior Pass! :lmao:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

What should the penalty be for submitting or harvesting a fraudulent ballot or tampering with the ballot count in a presidential election?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
What should the penalty be for submitting or harvesting a fraudulent ballot or tampering with the ballot count in a presidential election?

Or illegally crossing the border carrying who knows what, in your system.  I think the penalty for that right now is 3 days of lockup then released into the country as long as you 'promise' to show up for your court date ... in 3 years.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

What should the penalty be for defrauding SSDI?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
DanieRains (2,904 posts)

What Should The Penalty Be For Lying About Being Vaccinated Or Holding Counterfeit Cards?

Thoughts?

I read an OP about a DU user saying her RWNJ in laws were saying they were vaccinated to travel, and she knew they were anti-vaxxers.

If you're vaccinated no one can be a threat to you. Why would you even ask if someone else is vaccinated?

DBoon (18,035 posts)

5. What is the penalty for having sex and lying about being HIV positive?

Commiefornia reduced it from a felony to a misdemeanor because social justice.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Drafe Hoblin

DanieRains (2,904 posts)

Thoughts?

What Should The Penalty For Conservatives And Other Pro-Trumpers Be For Lying About Being Vaccinated Or Holding Counterfeit Cards?   -There. I fixed the question to fit the intent of how you really wanted to ask it.  Because Dems won't get penalized, will they?  They can lie on a Federal Gun-Background form and get away with it, so why should they worry about penalties for false vaccination-claims?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
What should the penalty be for defrauding SSDI?

Or passing a pee test by buying used clean urine?  We've seen the DUmmies discuss ways to beat a drug test numerous times.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
I guess the DUmmies are just going to take the word of whatever venue they're walking into that all of the employees of the venue have been vaccinated.  Or are they going to demand to see that persons 'passport' as well?

There are a few of them over there who are starting to 'get it' about this passport stuff.  They realize that's a step too far from MOST of America and it will absolutely destroy them in the midterms and beyond.

I'm getting/gotten very tired of the 'zero risk' crowd.  Anything someone wants to sell to the American public in the name of 'safety' simply has to be cloaked in 'do it for the children' or 'do it for others', or you're a selfish bastard.

Ya know, maybe I'm not remembering this right and maybe some of our other veterans can chime in on this, but I don't remember the Army telling me that ALL those shots I was getting every few months due to the possibility of being deployed within hours, were for the protection of the people in the area of where I might be going.  I'm pretty sure they told me it was to protect ME from some of the horrors of some of the places I might be going.  Again, I could be wrong and maybe some of the folks here can tell me different.

KC

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

If vaccine passports are tried - Psaki sez the Feds won't, but :rotf: - the crash and burn will be on the magnitude of the Hindenburg. Already FL and TX have anti-passport EOs, with MS looking likely to follow.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
If vaccine passports are tried - Psaki sez the Feds won't, but :rotf: - the crash and burn will be on the magnitude of the Hindenburg. Already FL and TX have anti-passport EOs, with MS looking likely to follow.

I was reading yesterday the feds are actually looking into the passport possibility and could be waiting to see what tech companies step up.  I don't think it's as far fetched an idea as some think it might be.  There are some people who are absolutely slavering to see these things imposed, and I don't just mean the low level citizens.

I did read up on the Excelsior you mentioned the other day and they are still working on that.  It seems they keep bumping into privacy issues, but other than that, not much more.  From what I was reading it looks like the crowd who doesn't mind giving up liberty (privacy) could push it farther than normal.  These are the same type of people who think red light cameras and speed cameras are a good and necessary thing.

I'm watching this closely and trying to get as much preliminary info as I can because this is something that would absolutely have to be stopped before it ever got started.

KC

*Stolen