Author Topic: A Rational Study of Radical Islam, by Dr. Bill Warner  (Read 17913 times)

Offline CG6468

A Rational Study of Radical Islam, by Dr. Bill Warner
« on: April 26, 2013, 07:29:12 PM »
A man who calls a spade a spade.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9sYgqRtZGg[/youtube]
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: A Rational Study of Radical Islam, by Dr. Bill Warner
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2013, 08:13:37 PM »
This guy comes on a local radio show about once a month.  He was on yesterday... I was reading his website earlier.

http://www.politicalislam.com/
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2013, 11:02:14 PM »
He has some other videos on YouTube.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Firekrakka

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 02:18:22 AM »
A man who calls a spade a spade.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9sYgqRtZGg[/youtube]

I love this! Soooo true!

The jihadist brothers were “nice”, because deception is the heart of Islam’s dualistic ethics. The shortest hadith is only 3 words: “war is deceit,” says Mohammed. When Mohammed sent out an assassin against a Jewish poet, he said for the assassin to use deceit to get close to the Jew in order to kill him. Mohammed advised deceit if it advanced Islam for there is no Golden Rule in Islam.

But the main reason that the Tsarnaevs were “nice” is that they only started to truly embrace Islam in the past two years. Tamerlan began to pray 5 times a day and become more religious. Before the immersion in Islam, they could actually be a friend to a Kafir. The Koran has 12 verses that say the Muslim can be friendly with a Kafir, but he is never truly their friend. A Muslim is a brother only to another Muslim, never a Kafir. So after becoming religious, they were no longer the true friend of any Kafir.

Bottom line: the measure of a Muslim is not whether they are “nice” but how closely they follow the doctrine of Islam. The media will be filled for the next few weeks about how nice most Muslims are. Remember that every Muslim is bound by the entire Islamic doctrine. A good Muslim must accept all of the Koran, Sunna or Sharia, which includes jihad. All Muslims must believe in jihad if they believe in Islam. They may choose not to follow it, but jihad is always there.

Getting older is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2015, 04:30:43 PM »
Firekraka had a quote excerpt in his post...

The shortest hadith is only 3 words: “war is deceit,” says Mohammed. When Mohammed sent out an assassin against a Jewish poet, he said for the assassin to use deceit to get close to the Jew in order to kill him. Mohammed advised deceit if it advanced Islam for there is no Golden Rule in Islam.

The Nazis almost perfected propaganda, but whatever perfecting that was still needed has been co opted by people who were very cozy with the Nazis...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/01/11/leaked-emails-show-al-jazeera-editor-has-a-very-different-take-on-the-charlie-hebdo-massacre/

When al jazeera flaks for muzzies they show themselves to be even less objective than the owebumaManiaMedia, if that's even possible.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline dmf777

• Probationary (Probie)
  • “Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.”
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2015, 12:08:59 AM »
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers+31%3A17-18&version=KJV

17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

Numbers 31:17-18 KJV Bible
"Without education,your children can never really meet the challenges they will face. So it's very important to give children education and explain that they should play a role for their country."-Nelson Mandela

"There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease."-Nelson Mandela

"What I'm saying to you this morning is communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that life is social. And the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism, but in a higher synthesis."-MLK JR

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2015, 02:19:15 AM »
Here we go again with the defense of the Islamo-Nazis. 
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline dmf777

• Probationary (Probie)
  • “Perhaps a lunatic was simply a minority of one.”
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2015, 02:23:12 AM »
Here we go again with the defense of the Islamo-Nazis.

I'm not defending them, they are murderous monsters who should be promptly killed. I am saying be consistent with condemnation.
"Without education,your children can never really meet the challenges they will face. So it's very important to give children education and explain that they should play a role for their country."-Nelson Mandela

"There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease."-Nelson Mandela

"What I'm saying to you this morning is communism forgets that life is individual. Capitalism forgets that life is social. And the kingdom of brotherhood is found neither in the thesis of communism nor the antithesis of capitalism, but in a higher synthesis."-MLK JR

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2015, 02:30:56 AM »
Yes...you are defending them. When Christians are conducting all of the terrorism in the world in the same manner the Islamo-Nazis are...you'll have a valid point with your attempts at moral relevance. But as it stands it's not Christians beheading...kidnapping...burning people alive and selling women into slavery. It's radical Islam.

And your pathetic attempt to equivocate what's happening today with some obscure passage from the Old Testament is telling on where your sympathies on a lot of things really is.

Progressives LOVE to pull up OT passages to bash Christians.

You're no different.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 06:53:08 AM »
Yes...you are defending them. When Christians are conducting all of the terrorism in the world in the same manner the Islamo-Nazis are...you'll have a valid point with your attempts at moral relevance. But as it stands it's not Christians beheading...kidnapping...burning people alive and selling women into slavery. It's radical Islam.

And your pathetic attempt to equivocate what's happening today with some obscure passage from the Old Testament is telling on where your sympathies on a lot of things really is.

Progressives LOVE to pull up OT passages to bash Christians.

You're no different.

The icing on the cake is that he claims to have never voted for owebuma...yeah, right.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 06:59:28 AM »
The icing on the cake is that he claims to have never voted for owebuma...yeah, right.

Maybe he did...maybe he didn't.  Doesn't matter either way....by his own words on here...quoted so as not to be taken out of context on nuumerous posts...he's proven he's neither a Christian or a Conservative.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 07:00:34 AM »
Maybe he did...maybe he didn't.  Doesn't matter either way....by his own words on here...quoted so as not to be taken out of context on nuumerous posts...he's proven he's neither a Christian or a Conservative.

I see your point, and it's ironclad.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 08:39:30 AM »

How many acts of "christian" terrorists have there been? I'm guessing slightly less. And by slightly less, I mean near zero.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2015, 09:18:32 AM »

How many acts of "christian" terrorists have there been? I'm guessing slightly less. And by slightly less, I mean near zero.

A bakery refused to bake a wedding cake once. It all balances out- to the proglodytes.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2015, 09:22:59 AM »
A bakery refused to bake a wedding cake once. It all balances out- to the proglodytes.

Post of the day.

Which reminds me.
I have been mulling a thread that chronicles all of the awardees of my coveted "post of the day" award.
It could include post of the month, week and year from amongst the post of the day winners.
Then, the post of the year could be awarded during DOTY awards week, showing the DUmmies the gold standard of what they should be striving for.

Any feedback ?