Author Topic: primitives are against the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.......... NOT!!!!  (Read 2875 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Something no doubt most of us have noted since Dear Leader has been in office is the lack of concern by the primitives about both military conflicts in Iraq and Afghanistan.  I just checked both GD and GD:P at Skin's island and there's no mention of the topic at all on the front pages of either forum.  NONE!!!!  In fact, I can't remember the last time I saw a thread from them on the topic.

Now, as we all recall, when Bush was in office those forums overflowed with threads on the wars.  Is there any doubt if a Republican were in office now that would still be true?  Even if we were also engaged in this current healthcare debate, the primitives would still have thread after thread on the topic of the wars.  But the "anti-war movement" has died among the primitives.  There's no mention of marching in protest against Dear Leader because he's refused to disengage as they desired.  They don't even do as little as speak out against it on their own site.  The little cult followers have been completely neutered on the topic.

So starting today, 08/17/09, I want to use this thread to document just how often the primitives start threads about their anger concerning Dear Leader not ending the war, or his increasing the troups, and any of the things regarding the wars they would have spoken out against the last 8 years but of which they don't even mention now.  I ask humbly for your cooperation.  If any of us spot a thread in GD or GD:P on this topic, please post the link here.  I'm going to bump this from time to time to remind us all to keep looking.  But I'm betting that after a week, and two weeks, and a month, there'll hardly be a handful of threads on the topic compared to how many they would be doing if Dear Leader weren't the prez.

They're hypocrites.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
GD:P

Quote from:
How many more must die in Afghanistan? 

Source: CBS NEWS

August 17, 2009 2:16 PM
Obama: Afghanistan War Is "Fundamental"

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x8594846

GD

Quote from:
President Obama: Afghanistan occupation too big to fail?

"This is not a war of choice," Obama said of Afghanistan. "It's a war of necessity."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6332920

Same topic in both forums.  Few replies.  Each were immediately unrecommended.  Must not speak evil of Dear Leader or your thread will read "0" or "<0".

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
From time to time a thread or more likely a single post will pop up mentioning the "illegal wars" but, still not a single call for impeachment or frog marches. So in DUmmyland if a Democrat continues the "illegal" activities of his repuke predecessor it's somehow ok.
July was the deadliest month in Afghanistan to date and not one complaint that Obama was taking Michelle on fancy dates while our troops were dying. And we all know if Bush paused long enough to take a crap they crucified him.
And hardly any mention of the drone attacks which prior to Jan of this year were the ultimate evil.

We also have primitives wanting the SS to arrest protesters and spy on people now. The primitives flip flopped faster than Kerry.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

If their opposition to the wars was based on deep moral outrage rather than opportunistic partisan politics over Soldiers' lives, they certainly seem to have a convenient morality.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Even more telling, the legacy media during the Bush years kept a running casualty count on both wars, and fought like hell for the right to air photos of the "flag draped coffins" of our beloved soldiers.........since the messiah took office, the casualty counts, and the front page stories screaming about every IED that explodes over there have all but stopped.........we certainly don't need to ask ourselves why.....

The bias is astounding........when it is no longer necessary to gin up opposition to an administration, the media folds like a cheap tent......

Disgusting.

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Even more telling, the legacy media during the Bush years kept a running casualty count on both wars, and fought like hell for the right to air photos of the "flag draped coffins" of our beloved soldiers.........since the messiah took office, the casualty counts, and the front page stories screaming about every IED that explodes over there have all but stopped.........we certainly don't need to ask ourselves why.....

The bias is astounding........when it is no longer necessary to gin up opposition to an administration, the media folds like a cheap tent......

Disgusting.

doc

Not to mention every time we had a "deadliest month" the primitives had pitchforks in hands ready to frog march Bush. July was the deadliest month to date in Afghanistan and nothing but crickets.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

And where are those front page pictures of flag draped coffins?  I thought they were going to allow them to be photographed now.

Offline Doc Savage

• Challenger of the Democratic faith
Here is a quandry for the dummies.  
         Cindy Sheehan heads to the Vineyard; wants anti-war demonstrators to emulate health-care protesters; will anyone cover

Are they going to protest with Cindy or against Cindy?  Is the war ok with Cindy now that the chosen one is running it?  Any anti Gitmo protesters going to be there,  how big is the tent city going to be?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 01:06:24 PM by Doc Savage »
You see, I don't care you how feel.  I really don't.  More importantly, neither does anyone else.  Only about 200 people on a planet of 7 billion actually care about your feelings, and that's if you're lucky.  The sooner you grasp this lesson, the better off you will be.  And since almost no one gives a damn what you do, say, think, or feel, appealing to your feelings when you encounter differences of opinion is not only illogical, but useless.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Not to mention every time we had a "deadliest month" the primitives had pitchforks in hands ready to frog march Bush. July was the deadliest month to date in Afghanistan and nothing but crickets.

Many of you will recall that someone started a thread over there almost daily listing the official count of U.S. deaths.  Of course, that was only during the time that President Bush was in office.  Haven't seen that thread pop up since dear leader took office.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline MrsSmith

NPR is running fairly frequent interviews with military figures and even ambassadors about the wars.  Strangely enough, the exact same actions they hated so desperately...and that could never do any good...in Iraq are now "innovative, and sure to be successful" in Afghanistan.  The hypocrisy is just incredible.   :thatsright:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
NPR is running fairly frequent interviews with military figures and even ambassadors about the wars.  Strangely enough, the exact same actions they hated so desperately...and that could never do any good...in Iraq are now "innovative, and sure to be successful" in Afghanistan.  The hypocrisy is just incredible.   :thatsright:

How long have you been an observer of the DUmp, ma'am?  Yes, the hypocrisy is incredible . . . but entirely predictable.  If they were not hypocritical, well then, that would be news.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
How long have you been an observer of the DUmp, ma'am?  Yes, the hypocrisy is incredible . . . but entirely predictable.  If they were not hypocritical, well then, that would be news.
I think she is talking about the hypocrisy of NPR, which is in most cases just an extension of the DUmp.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I think she is talking about the hypocrisy of NPR, which is in most cases just an extension of the DUmp.

If that's the case, my bad.  But, now that my coffee kicks in this morning, if NPR is an extension of the DUmp, why is anyone surprised that they are hypocrites?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Also probably doomed to be wrong, Iraq and Afghanistan only have religion in common, in all other important aspects they are totally different and only some pieces of things that worked in Iraq translate successfully to use in Afghanistan.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline MrsSmith

If that's the case, my bad.  But, now that my coffee kicks in this morning, if NPR is an extension of the DUmp, why is anyone surprised that they are hypocrites?
Unfortunately, since I've begun to listen to NPR on a more regular basis, I've noticed that their perspective on things seems to be the common media perspective.  It's not just the DUmp, by any means.  All our MSM has done a 180 on news coverage of the wars and now present only positive news...despite the fact that things improved more under Pres Bush than so far under Pres Obama.  The overwhelming hypocrisy of our journalists is far more depressing than the morons at the DUmp.  People LISTEN to the lying scum that "report" the news.  :banghead:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Have been busy lately, but just checked both GD and GD:P and neither board has any threads on either war.  The silence and submissiveness continues.

Offline GOBUCKS

Also probably doomed to be wrong, Iraq and Afghanistan only have religion in common, in all other important aspects they are totally different and only some pieces of things that worked in Iraq translate successfully to use in Afghanistan.
Regardless of the country, killing muslim terrorists is a step in the right direction.

Offline whiffleball

Have been busy lately, but just checked both GD and GD:P and neither board has any threads on either war.  The silence and submissiveness continues.

It ain't cool to be antiwar on The Island any more.  It'd be anti-O and that's an unforgivable, trollish sin and not at all progressive or liberal. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Oh my, what a change in viewpoint.  Are they being consistent, or consistently hypocritic? You decide.

Quote from:
cleveramerican

Ciny Sheehan is going to Martha's Vineyard to protest the presidents vacation

Her crowd is thinner, but otherwise her pitch is exactly the same

The news outlets are not covering it at all.

She got a lot of support here last August for her efforts in Crawford.
I wonder if she'll even be mentioned this Presidential vacation in the national press?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=8601325&mesg_id=8601325

First up, the racist froggy feline primitive:

Quote from:
FrenchieCat

1. What does she want? Him chained to his desk in the Oval?

Will she be bringing her whip?

Yeah, you would have said THAT in the last few years.  :whatever:

After 8 years of telling us no president can do his work outside the WH, now it's A-OK.

Quote from:
saltpoint

33. Sheehan is permitted to protest peacefully, as she has done in the past.

She is also free to employ critical thinking in picking her fights, and it doesn't appear that she's used that option in this protest.

Quote from:
vaberella

4. Can the man not rest?! What the **** is this?!  

Her actions are ****ed up.

Quote from:
RichGirl

7. Cindy Sheehan needs a vacation.

A really lllllllooooooonnnnnnggggggggg vacation.

If she wants to protest, why not the lying, piece of sh*t republicans!

The buzzing primitive, who's demonstrating himself to be a bigger piece of trash that we initially suspected.

Quote from:
Buzz Clik
Response to Reply #7

19. +1

Quote from:
Buzz Clik

18. Is Sheehan a Dem?

It's hard to care.

Quote from:
saltpoint

30. The presidency, they say, is a pretty tough job. Barack Obama and his family should have and certainly deserve a vacation.

Quote from:
DeeDeeNY

39. Sorry but Cindy is wrong, and it has nothing to do with Republican/Democratic president

Bush broke records for taking the longest vacations of any President in history. He spent the entire month of August each year in Crawford. Obama is a workaholic trying to dig out of the ridiculous mess he inherited from Bush and should be allowed to take a vacation!!! That is the difference, and THAT is why Cindy is wrong.

BTW, primitives call this type of double-speak hypocracy from the DUmbDUmbNY primitive "logic."

Quote from:
Renew Deal

74. Who?

Should have said that in the last few years.  It's a little too late now.

Primitives love war when a Dem is prez.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 02:24:12 PM by USA4ME »

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
DeeDeeNY

39. Sorry but Cindy is wrong, and it has nothing to do with Republican/Democratic president

Bush broke records for taking the longest vacations of any President in history. He spent the entire month of August each year in Crawford. Obama is a workaholic trying to dig out of the ridiculous mess he inherited from Bush and should be allowed to take a vacation!!! That is the difference, and THAT is why Cindy is wrong.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Offline GOBUCKS

Ciny Sheehan is going to Martha's Vineyard to protest the presidents vacation
Hey! That's right in DUmmy William Rivers Pitt's backyard!
He's sure to be right there on the front lines with her, getting some of that ditch witch action.

Oh.....wait....
The news outlets are not covering it at all.
Never mind.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Been watching the last few days and still no threads on the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, much less any demands the troops be immediately removed or any talk of marching in protest.  Primitives continue to be two-faced, though.

Help me keep watch and post on this thread if you do see something.  Thanks.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
I can't believe these asshats actually think what they type is the truth! Bush had longer vacations than any other pres? They can't be serious! Jimmah was on vacation for four frikkin' years! Clintoon for eight!

How many junkets did Clintoon take so he could sell our secrets to the Chinese for his re-election fund? Or to sell out to N. Korea? Better yet, so he could find rocks no one had ever seen on a sandy beach in order to make a cross at Normandy? How 'bout the dancin' in the moonlight crap with the wicked witch of the White House in, where was it, Bermuda?

Gimme a break DUmbass!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Hey! That's right in DUmmy William Rivers Pitt's backyard!
He's sure to be right there on the front lines with her, getting some of that ditch witch action.

Oh.....wait....Never mind.

Actually, Its right in my back yard. One of the main M.V. ferries leave port about a mile or so up the road from here. I'm sure today and the rest of the week Ill be treated to constant flyovers of military, news, and tourist charter flights. Boy oh boy ! Just like when Bubba was in office and then later when candidate Kerry decided on some R&R.   :whatever:

I wonder.. Who will be the first person at DU who will call him Barack 'now watch this drive' Obama, since he is vacationing during troop escalation and during a spike of casualties in Afghanistan ?

No, I'm not holding my breath.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
A couple of DUmp threads noted at this site in other threads on the topic of the possible troops surge, but still no marching in the streets, planned protests, calls for Dear Leader's impeachment, or even any derogatory names aimed at him by the primitives.  Despite their claimed objections to the war, they continue to be complicit by not conducting themselves in the same manner they did when Bush was in office and they had what they claim to be the same objections of the wars.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6375469
(only 9 replies)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6378778
(only 22 replies)

The primitives would have started threoads that would have filled half of GD and GD:P last year despite any other issues which was taking place.  Now with Dear Leader, hardly a wimper.  They're cult members and sheep.