Author Topic: I'm deeply grateful & relieved to have President Biden at the helm of the USA  (Read 617 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
BigBearJohn (11,302 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216514202

During all this chaos, I'm deeply grateful & relieved to have President Biden at the helm of the USA
That is all.

All this happened because the USA has Biden as President...

Star Member Botany (63,127 posts)

2. Best President of my lifetime!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142892549

And he has hired the best people too.

Mayor Pete.

Star Member Delphinus (9,613 posts)

3. I can't

tell you how many times I have said this to people.

I am beyond grateful that President Biden is leading the USA.

Star Member old as dirt (586 posts)

5. For the first time in half a decade, ...

...I felt safe disconnecting my Cable TV.

:mental:

McKim (2,111 posts)

6. But for Him......

But for him, this country would be even more of a dystopian nightmare! Being rational is important in times of crisis!

LaMouffette (1,200 posts)

9. Me, too! He has restored dignity, grace, humanity, intelligence, integrity, empathy, and experience

to the presidency.

True Blue American (14,891 posts)

11. Bloomberg and Portman

Agreed with you on Scarborough this morning. Portman got in a couple of digs at the President, but was mostly complimentary.

Durbin is so polite about Hawley and his ignorant questions. Cornyn is offended. She dared call Bush and Rumsfeld war criminals! Truth hurts. Cornpone is upset too, in his Southern gentleman way. Please understand this is coming from someone who never lost her Southern accent. I try,

Star Member Doc Sportello (5,881 posts)

13. I bet many repub congress people are saying the same thing

Behind closed doors. Too cowardly to come out and say what they really think in public.

He is doing a great job, on all fronts.

Traildogbob (4,581 posts)

17. Me too

Completely agree with you all.
And a message to Eric bitching about PRESIDENT Biden riding a bicycle to exercise.
How much did that ride cost tax payers? How much cash did Joe pocket for that ride?
Contrast 250+ golf trips that cost tax payers literally millions and he pocketed most of that at HIS golf courses.
Besides, can you imagine trumps ass on a bike? If he removed all the heads, that huge anal cavity would completely engulf the entire bike.
As a bicycle racer for 30 years, I can tell you that ass will not fit on a saddle. And biking with diapers that fit that ass would not be comfortable.
Go Joe, the best in my life, but Jimmy Carter was equally as caring for American people and the country. Keep riding Joe. Just watch out for gas guzzling trucks with MAGA flags. It’s dangerous out on the roads. I speak from experience.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Karin

I don't know how you rowed all that over with a straight stomach. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Jim Jones’ admirers said the same thing about him; even at the end.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

This nation is as close to a thermonuclear war and the end of the world than at any time in history as a direct result of Brandon's incompetency and dementia and these DUmmies are "grateful" and "relieved".  :thatsright:

Bring on the end of times we are done.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
This nation is as close to a thermonuclear war and the end of the world than at any time in history as a direct result of Brandon's incompetency and dementia and these DUmmies are "grateful" and "relieved".  :thatsright:

Bring on the end of times we are done.

All these idiots have is the internet. Without it they'd be dead inside a month and no one will ever know or care.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216514202

During all this chaos, I'm deeply grateful & relieved to have President Biden at the helm of the USA
That is all.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline 67 Rover

All these idiots have is the internet. Without it they'd be dead inside a month and no one will ever know or care.

Omaha Steve will likely be the sole survivor.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
BigBearJohn

That is all.

Plagiarism!!! This has been every Ukrainians last words prior to being killed by the Russians.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
DUmbasses must all be racists now.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant

As befits his status as a human cockroach...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Star Member Botany (63,127 posts)

2. Best President of my lifetime!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10142892549

And he has hired the best people too.
This is a DUmmie so it could be going all the way back to FDR to make that comparison.

PS this DUmmie also threw some backhanded shade on Obama with that statement.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline ADsOutburst

Biden at the helm:

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
It's easy to be grateful for Biden if you enjoy massive inflation, ultra-high gas, and fuel prices, your leader appearing both cowardly and senile on the world stage, an administration that is an embarrassment choaked full of idiots, and a President more interested in vacations in Delaware than actually doing something for the country.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.

That is all.

The previous message was approved by the governments of Russia, China, Iran and North Korea along with the ministers of OPEC.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2022, 08:59:31 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Telling everyone that you're stupid, without telling everyone that you're stupid.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

hah!  that one got me chuckling pretty good. Well deserved H5 for you!

Offline BamaMoose

It's easy to be grateful for Biden if you enjoy massive inflation, ultra-high gas, and fuel prices, your leader appearing both cowardly and senile on the world stage, an administration that is an embarrassment choaked full of idiots, and a President more interested in vacations in Delaware than actually doing something for the country.

That was my first thought when I read "Jimmy Carter was equally as caring for American people and the country".  Inflation, fuel prices, cowardice and incompetency in international affairs, an embarrassing administration top-to-bottom.  The parallels to Carter are uncanny.  If this is how Biden cares for me, he should start ignoring me as soon as possible.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Brandon is deeply grateful & relieved to have at least a few of DUmmies incapable of rational thought at a time where he is polling at about 38%  :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline 67 Rover

Brandon is deeply grateful & relieved to have at least a few of DUmmies incapable of rational thought at a time where he is polling at about 38%  :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
That much? We must be at the radical core group and it will not go any lower.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
That much? We must be at the radical core group and it will not go any lower.

That number's as phony as the pResidential pardon for Corn Pop.

The pollsters know better than to NOT rig the polling, because when soothsayers get too negative, His Majesty tends to swing a broad axe.

You remember how "well" #JoePedo and #TheHoe were polling among Din'Rats during the 2020 primaries? That's probably a more accurate level for the ACTUAL poll numbers, were any pollster interested in plumbing those depths.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline DUmpsterDiver

>During all this chaos, I'm deeply grateful & relieved to have President Biden at the helm of the USA
That is all.

To be this ignorant and stupid requires the IQ of a rock.  This piece of concrete idiocy has what it takes to be full retard.

Offline jukin

I'm deeply grateful & relieved to have President Biden at the helm of the USA

If this is not a complete proof that DUmmys are the stupidest, most ignorant, and easily brainwashed people on earth, I do not know what would be one.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
These are the idiots the founders never wanted to have voting rights.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site