Author Topic: Skinner sends out orders  (Read 2471 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Skinner sends out orders
« on: August 29, 2008, 04:53:12 PM »
Skinner ADMIN  (1000+ posts)       Fri Aug-29-08 08:06 PM
Original message
Talking point: When discussing Sarah Palin's husband, do not say he works for BP. 
 Advertisements [?]Edited on Fri Aug-29-08 08:08 PM by Skinner
Instead, say he works for "a foreign oil company."

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=132&topic_id=6817610&mesg_id=6817610

Of all the things Skinner could say to the people fouling his site, this is it?

What a sack of shit. Welcome to the last 8 years, David Allen. You're going nowhere, you're doing nothing but extorting $5 a month from undergroundpanther. Asshole.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Re: Skinner sends out orders
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 04:54:20 PM »
That's the best he's got? :rotf:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 04:55:45 PM »

I wonder if David Allen's wife knows what goes on at the site that feeds her children.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 04:58:47 PM »
Quote from:
Skinner ADMIN 

Talking point: When discussing Sarah Palin's husband, do not say he works for BP. 

Instead, say he works for "a foreign oil company."

If you ever wondered why Skins never held any long-term employment on the staff of any Congressman, wonder no longer.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 04:58:56 PM »

My fellow alum Skins is in a tight corner at the moment.

My fellow alum Skins knows more about politics in his left fingernail, than all the primitives on Skins's island put together.

My fellow alum Skins not-so-secretly supported the worthier Democrat candidate, knowing she had a chance of winning the general election, while Barry "Goldwater" Obama was a riskier candidate.

My fellow alum Skins is a good Democrat, admirable in his partisan loyalty.

There's no doubt my fellow alum Skins is voting for Barry "Goldwater" Obama in November.

But he's just not too happy about it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 04:59:27 PM »
lame lame lame lame
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 05:01:32 PM »
lame lame lame lame

Especially in light of the fact that he held a blue collar job and left when she became Governor.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 05:06:25 PM »
Is this suppose to make a slanderous point? 

Hey, David Allen, if you have any kind of investment portfolio, you probably own stock in that "foreign oil company" - - just like 100's of 1000's of other Americans.   

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 05:12:56 PM »
Is this suppose to make a slanderous point? 

Hey, David Allen, if you have any kind of investment portfolio, you probably own stock in that "foreign oil company" - - just like 100's of 1000's of other Americans.   

Or his dad does.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 05:37:44 PM »
What a ****in' moron. Works for a foreign oil company? He works on the NORTHERN ****ING SLOPE IN ALASKA! That's when it's NOT fishing season. He has TWO jobs.

Skinner, you're a ****ing idiot. He's not a damn CEO. If he was, why in the **** would he also work as a commercial fisherman? What are you, a ****in' moron?  ::)
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 05:55:23 PM »
And here I thought he might actually start a thread telling them to stop the disgusting rumors about a 17 year old teenager. But no, evidently that's okay, just as long as you tie Mr. Palin to "big oil". No wonder Mrs. Obama thinks America is a downright mean country...she's been hanging out with leftists her whole life. Get a better class of friends Michelle, maybe your opinion would change.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 06:01:10 PM »
Skinner, you're a ****ing idiot. He's not a damn CEO. If he was, why in the **** would he also work as a commercial fisherman? What are you, a ****in' moron?  ::)

Kev, I'm surprised at you.  You have to ask????  :mental: :tongue: :-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2008, 06:02:14 PM »
I wonder if David Allen's wife knows what goes on at the site that feeds her children.

Sure she does.

In fact, it's possible she's even more irrational about politics than her husband.

For the longest time, she worked for some Democrats in Congress on some particular committee, but I have no idea what it might have been.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »
And here I thought he might actually start a thread telling them to stop the disgusting rumors about a 17 year old teenager. But no, evidently that's okay, just as long as you tie Mr. Palin to "big oil". No wonder Mrs. Obama thinks America is a downright mean country...she's been hanging out with leftists her whole life. Get a better class of friends Michelle, maybe your opinion would change.

Cindie

I think David Allen is showing his true Democrat (ie, petulant, vindictive, and juvenile) colors today. He's still having a hard time swallowing the load of Obama that got pumped into his mouth, and with Palin he's seeing what an uphill climb it's going to be to get his second choice elected. He's realizing what an ineffectual turd he is, and he's letting the Island go while he fumes. Yeah, David Allen, saying he works for a foreign oil company...that has legs.

It's alllllllll being saved, homeboy.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline lastparker

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2008, 06:47:27 PM »
In another thread here in the DUmpster, some of us were critical of Skimmer for merely locking, and not deleting, a sexist Palin attack.  I for one am THRILLED he merely locked it.  I want this stuff up forever, and ever, and ever.
Cursing is the crutch of the inarticulate mother****er, DUmmies.   -NHSparky

Deadbeats eating mushroom duxelles and dandelion salad with a shallot vinaigrette are still deadbeats.    -GOBUCKS

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2008, 06:53:32 PM »
Skammer has to be a deep undercover VRWC operative.  Or a really, really stupid DUmmie.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 06:59:51 PM »
In another thread here in the DUmpster, some of us were critical of Skimmer for merely locking, and not deleting, a sexist Palin attack.  I for one am THRILLED he merely locked it.  I want this stuff up forever, and ever, and ever.

The sexist stuff I can handle...I'm betting Sarah Palin can too. My problem is with his allowing sick, disgusting (false) RUMORS about a 17 year old to be bandied about all over his site. There are some places you just don't go and this is one of those places. The Palin's aren't dems...IF the baby was the daughter's they would've said so long ago and wouldn't have done anything as stupid as have VP Palin appear in public with a pillow under her shirt. Really, they're seriously twisted, vile subhumans over there but even they can figure out a way to spew shit without involving the candidates' children.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2008, 07:04:08 PM »

The sexist stuff I can handle...I'm betting Sarah Palin can too. My problem is with his allowing sick, disgusting (false) RUMORS about a 17 year old to be bandied about all over his site. There are some places you just don't go and this is one of those places. The Palin's aren't dems...IF the baby was the daughter's they would've said so long ago and wouldn't have done anything as stupid as have VP Palin appear in public with a pillow under her shirt. Really, they're seriously twisted, vile subhumans over there but even they can figure out a way to spew shit without involving the candidates' children.

Cindie

Cindie, keep in mind that these are unemployed boys making up these rumors - boys whose bellies lap over their belts and whose hands are coated with a gruel of Cheeto dust and their own ejaculate. No serious person in the world is going to run with a rumor as stupid and abusive...not even Keith Olbermann, who will bust a blood vessel over her. It's DU - no one of any consequence follows DU.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2008, 07:12:21 PM »
Cindie, keep in mind that these are unemployed boys making up these rumors - boys whose bellies lap over their belts and whose hands are coated with a gruel of Cheeto dust and their own ejaculate. No serious person in the world is going to run with a rumor as stupid and abusive...not even Keith Olbermann, who will bust a blood vessel over her. It's DU - no one of any consequence follows DU.

IMHO that's post of the day material right there.

Hi 5 :cheersmate:
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2008, 07:22:45 PM »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2008, 07:33:10 PM »
No serious person in the world is going to run with a rumor as stupid and abusive...not even Keith Olbermann

I'm afraid you have not watched much of Keef. There is nothing too vile and base for Keef, if it helps pump up his Kos-cred. Keef has mastered the three S's of DUmmiedom. He is smarmy, smug, and supercilious.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2008, 07:35:25 PM »
No serious person in the world is going to run with a rumor as stupid and abusive...not even Keith Olbermann

I'm afraid you have not watched much of Keef. There is nothing too vile and base for Keef, if it helps pump up his Kos-cred. Keef has mastered the three S's of DUmmiedom. He is smarmy, smug, and supercilious.

He's an impotent woman-beater, too.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO