Author Topic: USA! USA! Obama the first Nobel Peace Prize Winner to order Tomahawk Missile str  (Read 504 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
elehhhhna  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-20-11 10:10 AM
Original message
USA! USA! Obama the first Nobel Peace Prize Winner to order Tomahawk Missile strikes!

Another one for the record books, eh?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x697083

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

baldguy  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-20-11 10:12 AM
Response to Original message
1. Everyone knows Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for one reason and one reason only.

He's not Bush.

I'd take another 10 years under Bush rather than 5 more minutes under Obama.

dipsydoodle  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Mar-20-11 10:16 AM
Response to Original message
4. He should've got the Nobel Prize

for Hypocrisy.

Yes DUmmies our phony president has a phony Nobel Peace Prize.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
The thing is that Nobel prize was the turning point in Os Presidency where the luster fell off.
It was awarded by Euro snobs as a slap against the US and former President Bush and like lefties always do they considered themselves so superior that it would be applauded.

What it did was make a population take a step back and say "wait a minute,what has this guy really done" and begin to actually look at his policy proposals as well as his total lack of ability and empty record.