Author Topic: Jets Suspend Assistant Coach for Rest of Season for Tripping Dolphins Player  (Read 1328 times)

Offline cavegal

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2010/12/13/jets-suspend-assistant-coach-rest-season-tripping-dolphins-player/

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets assistant coach who tripped a Miami Dolphins player during a game has been suspended by the team without pay for the rest of the season, including the playoffs, and fined an additional $25,000.

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
He got off easy.  He should have been fired.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
He got off easy.  He should have been fired.

He certainly did. He's going to lose what, 6 weeks of salary?

He would have been fired if he was an NCAA coach.
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
Sal Alosi tripped up when he told the New York Jets his side of the story.

Now the embattled assistant coach could be looking to save his job.

Unlock HQ Video HQ video delivered by Akamai
Alosi, the Jets' strength and conditioning coach, was suspended indefinitely by the team Wednesday after he acknowledged that he told five inactive players to stand next to each other for a punt return, during which he tripped Miami Dolphins rookie cornerback Nolan Carroll.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81ced5ae/article/jets-suspend-alosi-indefinitely-for-telling-players-to-form-wall?module=HP_headlines

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Jeez, just fire the guy already.  Guy doesn't deserve to be an "equipment manager" for a Pee-Wee League team.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford