Author Topic: Tim Tebow commercial just ran.  (Read 2420 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Tim Tebow commercial just ran.
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2010, 02:30:02 PM »
Soccer???????? Ya got to be kidding! Hockey on grass with a 10 acre field! How boring can you make it?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2010, 02:52:20 PM »
Soccer???????? Ya got to be kidding! Hockey on grass with a 10 acre field! How boring can you make it?

US soccer is boring. I prefer the World Cup.
Caught somewhere in time

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2010, 03:52:35 PM »

I do, too.  There's a reason that soccer "pitches" down in Central and South America have been, or are, surrounded by moats.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2010, 04:07:10 PM »
I do, too.  There's a reason that soccer "pitches" down in Central and South America have been, or are, surrounded by moats.
Yeah, there's a reason. The people are uncivilized savages. Like New York City without food. Soccer is still a boring Chinese firedrill, no matter who plays it. MVP is the most valuable *****, who can make the most convincing flops.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2010, 07:45:38 PM »
Yeah, there's a reason. The people are uncivilized savages. Like New York City without food. Soccer is still a boring Chinese firedrill, no matter who plays it. MVP is the most valuable *****, who can make the most convincing flops.

My son once made a goal with his penis...in a high school game. I kid you not, from the corner as close to out of bounds as you can be. But then, he's a Marine.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2010, 07:48:54 PM »

Jake played at the top level here in the states. When he was selected for a team to train and play in a tournament in Germany and Holland it was a real eye opener. They play at a whole different level and are much more aggressive than American players.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline blitzkrieg_17

• The harder they come, the harder they fall
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2010, 07:50:47 PM »
Jake played at the top level here in the states. When he was selected for a team to train and play in a tournament in Germany and Holland it was a real eye opener. They play at a whole different level and are much more aggressive than American players.

Cindie

I never got that far since I had to give up all sports in middle school.
Caught somewhere in time