Author Topic: For every Clinton supporter demanding Obama supporters not question polls  (Read 4223 times)

Offline Lauri

cindyw  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jan-08-08 11:48 PM
Original message
For every Clinton supporter demanding Obama supporters not question polls

I do not want to see any of you complaining election night when Romney goes in 8 point down and magically wins by 3 points.

Clinton or Obama supporters need to be concerned that NO Polling saw this AND Obama got bigger crowds AND exit polls were showing Obama winning. This means that we have no standing come November to say that we were robbed. You know I'm right.

Consider this:
-Obama was up in every poll 8 points
-3,500 of Hil's votes over Obama came in 2 counties alone, Manchester and Nashua

I'm just saying you can't blame us for being sceptical. The only other time we have seen the polls and fhe exit polls wrong was November 2000 and you know we all questioned that.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x4005155

:popcorn: well this one looks promising..

Offline Lauri

billbuckhead  Donating Member  Tue Jan-08-08 11:51 PM
Response to Original message
4. White voters say they voted for the black guy but really voted for the white guy

Women voters say they voted for the man but in the safety of the voting booth really vote for the woman.

yeah, cause we beat the crap out of people at exit polls...  :loser:

Offline Lauri

K Gardner  Wed Jan-09-08 12:00 AM
Response to Reply #4
15. A mass secret conspiracy of NH voters?

tomp Wed Jan-09-08 12:18 AM
Response to Reply #15
27. boy, are you dense. nt

K Gardner Wed Jan-09-08 12:31 AM
Response to Reply #27
38. WTF?? LOL.. do you REALLY need a sarcasm tag? OK, here..

:sarcasm:

babylonsister    Tue Jan-08-08 11:53 PM
Response to Original message
6. I'm stunned and skeptical. Everyone is stunned,. This is weird. nt

i guess all the undecided's live in NH... it wont happen anywhere else.  :popcorn:

Offline Lauri

cindyw     Wed Jan-09-08 12:18 AM
Response to Reply #22
25. The polling was not wrong in Iowa.

I didn't say she cheated either. My big problem is the polling was wrong. If the Democrat party accepts the results on face value, then we have NO standing in November when the Republican candidate suddenly has a 11 point swing in 24 hours. You know I'm right. We will loose all credibility. This is a BIG problem.

this is AWESOME..  :lmao:

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Paranoia......personified.... :evillaugh:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Just read through the thread over there and it looks as if the "reality" based community is finally seeing what that word means and are having difficulty accepting it.

:rotf:

Offline MASHLover

• Probationary (Probie)
The fact that Hillary won NH even tho ALL of the polls were showing her trailing including the exit polls were indicating a loss just shoots their "stolen election" mantra in the head. 

Come on Dims, lets hear that cry in November.  Remember, we have longggggggggggggg memories.
formerly Striker

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Remember....they ran out of ballots and had to bring in "extras".  Just sayin'......

:-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
All hail teh Rove!

:bouncy: :rocker: :bow:
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies