Author Topic: Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut: Report (DUmmies show their hatred)  (Read 549 times)

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut: Report (DUmmies show their hatred)
« on: November 25, 2008, 11:09:02 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4532624

They sure are caring and compasionate (do I really need a sarcasm tag?)  :whatever:

villager  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Nov-25-08 11:05 AM
Original message
Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut: Report

Advertisements [?]
Source: Huffington Post

Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut: Report

Ann Coulter may be completely silenced, at least for a while.

If the New York Post's Page Six report is true, Coulter broke her jaw and her mouth is wired shut:

WE HEAR...THAT although we didn't think it would be possible to silence Ann Coulter, the leggy reaction- ary broke her jaw and the mouth that roared has been wired shut...

Check back here for confirmation and updates.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/11/25/ann-coulters-j...

Refresh | 4 Recommendations    Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

RantinRavin  Donating Member  (238 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Nov-25-08 11:06 AM
Response to Original message
1. This is almost enough

to make me reconsider my decision to be an athiest.
   Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

hlthe2b  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Nov-25-08 11:08 AM
2. So, too much coke and meth induced "hula jaw?" or did

someone finally smack her?

Lastlaughin08  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Nov-25-08 11:10 AM
3. I'd love to know how it got broken

Toilet seats do pose a hazard when slammed.

Xipe Totec  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Nov-25-08 11:16 AM
7. Unless they sew her ass shut, I guess we'll keep hearing from her n/t

TexasObserver  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Nov-25-08 11:25 AM
15. Awwww, and just in time for our Thanksgiving!

Be sure to add that to your Thanksgiving Thanks!

acmavm  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Nov-25-08 11:27 AM
16. Wonder if this will shut her up? I mean, didn't they wire shut the

Edited on Tue Nov-25-08 11:28 AM by acmavm
wrong end? Doesn't she generally talk out of her ass?

Aristus  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Nov-25-08 11:59 AM
27. Now we need somebody to break all her fingers so she can't type.

I'm just saying...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 11:31:29 AM by Attero Dominatus »
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Re: Ann Coulter's Jaw Wired Shut: Report (DUmmies show their hatred)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 11:29:39 AM »
Gotta love the DUmmie version of compassion.  I'm sorry, I'm having a harder and harder time extending courtesy to liberals/leftists who have had bad fortune befall them.  It really is getting difficult not to just pile on these bastards.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford