Author Topic: subway cat decries automobile apartheid  (Read 3226 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: subway cat decries automobile apartheid
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2008, 12:55:43 PM »
Can somebody please park a truck on its fat ass?

I've gota one ton Duolly, will that work? :bump: :bump:
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2008, 01:31:49 PM »
I've gota one ton Duolly, will that work? :bump: :bump:

Naaah--more like a dump truck out of one of those massive strip mines out West.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 04:38:16 PM by BlueStateSaint »
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2008, 03:06:18 PM »
Hey dike, in a "Commune" everyone is supposed to contribute. What the hell do you offer? Yeah, as I suspected. Not a damn thing. Probably better for the "commune" for you to just die off.

Well after all these years of her posting,Id hate to think what she would be giving out.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2008, 04:39:23 PM »
Well after all these years of her posting,Id hate to think what she would be giving out.

Grief, pure and simple.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2008, 07:49:53 PM »
Okay, if Global Warming(TM) was real, and it's not, it would be science that was at fault for inventing stuff and making use of what is on the earth.

So the whole Global Warming(TM) war is science going to war with itself after it was discovered the best thing science can be used for is propaganda.

Things fall apart, it's scientific.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2008, 08:17:55 PM »
Okay, if Global Warming(TM) was real, and it's not, it would be science that was at fault for inventing stuff and making use of what is on the earth.

So the whole Global Warming(TM) war is science going to war with itself after it was discovered the best thing science can be used for is propaganda.

Things fall apart, it's scientific.

Go, entropy, go!

;)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.