Author Topic: More Fun With Freepers...  (Read 748 times)

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
More Fun With Freepers...
« on: November 12, 2008, 05:16:24 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x4445788

A lame Bouncy

renie408  (1000+ posts)      Wed Nov-12-08 12:24 PM
Original message
More Fun With Freepers...
 Advertisements [?]During this time of economic chaos, I have very little to keep myself entertained and distracted from the financial shithole I think I am headed for. But the occasional obnoxious email from freepers I have grown to know and despise does offer just the kind of distraction I find I need. I have had a running war with some repukes out of Florida for the past six months. One of them forwarded some crap this morning and another friend of mine replied with "Are you really that sullen and angry?" To which this response was sent:

>>Sullen? Anyone NOT sullen over the election of the most Radical Left-wing Liberal in history will be beyond sullen by July 1st 2009. I would think that most Americans, excluding those that hate the US Constitution Allison, will be traumatized by the Radical executive orders imposed on this country by YOUR President Elect....

80%+ of Americans SUPPORT off shore drilling - Obama will impose an Executive Order on January 21st BANNING OFFSHORE DRILLING. That is RADICAL when you go against the masses. Many other things like granting Amnesty for the 20 Million illegal's (85% are against), Nationalizing health care (86% of Americans are happy with their current health care), and imposing the "Fairness Doctrine" on talk radio that 68% of Americans do NOT favor as it is an ASSAULT on free speech... These are just a few of the many things that this Clown of a President Elect will do, all the while claiming it in the moniker of the middle-class and just as a result of the Bush Administration.....

Enjoy your President Elect Clown and the misery he imposes on this great nation while he assails the US Constitution as much as possible before he is run out of Office in the same laughable fashion as Jimmy Carter was..... No need to respond, as I will never wear your rose colored Obama glasses....... I will have a big fat "I told ya so waiting for you in 2012....." My friends and family really won't know how to thank you enough when unemployment is 10%+, gas back to $4/gal, and home energy prices doubled.......

Cheers!!<<

My reply, sent 'Reply All':

Dear Nutjob,

>>If you don't think the Constitution has been traumatized by the Cheney/Bush administration, then you are even crazier than your emails would lead people to believe. Bush chewed through the Constitution like it was toilet paper. Personally, I think 'sullen' is probably too mild and not nearly accurate enough. I would go with 'foaming at the mouth mental retard', but then I am not nearly as nice as Allison is.

Go back to your mother's basement and quit bothering the sane people with your Nostradamus impersonation. You have no proof of your inane predictions and have latched onto the most idiotic things to get worked up over. But then, I guess being an idiot, idiotic is probably what you do best.

Where do you get your statistics, do you just pull them out of your ass? I hope you are washing your hands before you use the keyboard. The other people at the public library who want to use the computers after you might not want those germs on their hands. You ignorant ****wit, of COURSE gas is going to go back to $4 a gallon. And exactly what is offshore drilling going to do about that? The most we can possibly get from every offshore oil field available to us is 1-4% of current annual consumption. YOUR OWN CANDIDATE said that the oil drilled off American shores would be placed on the global market for sale because it would be too much of a hardship for oil companies to reserve American oil for America. And the Bush administration itself said that offshore drilling would have little or no impact on gas prices.

As for the Fairness Doctrine, it would not apply to Rush Limbaugh because he is considered entertainment and not news and getting it reenacted is not exactly high up on anybody's agenda. So you don't have to be afraid that your daily ritual of jacking off to the sweet sounds of Rush's hatefest will be interfered with.

And as for all your 'President Clown' crap, if you think that has any weight at all coming from somebody who voted for BUSH twice and for John McCain and Sarah Palin, think again. The three of them couldn't scrape up an IQ higher than Radio's if you put them together. I will take the President of the Harvard Law Review over some guy who was 895th out of a class of 899 and only got his wings because his daddy was an admiral and whose major claim to fame was being unlucky enough to get shot down in enemy territory who then cheated on his wife with a rich beer heiress close to 20 years younger than he any day. When you add to that the fact that he chose a woman who cannot even speak in complete sentences, has never really been out of the country, only has a vague idea of world geography, whose total 'experience' was being governor of a state with a population smaller than that of Mecklenburg County, who thought that being able to see Russia from parts of Alaska somehow conveyed foreign policy experience on her, who gave a childhood friend a job overseeing a multimillion dollar agriculatural department in Alaska when her only qualification for the job was that she had 'always liked cows as a little girl' (can anybody say "Heckuva job, Brownie"??) and who went on a $150,000 spending spree while claiming to be just a good ole hockey mom from Alaska as his running mate...well, I have a hard time seeing how you have the GALL to cast aspersions on anybody.

I am done with stupid in the White House. Stupid didn't really work out that well for us. So, being done with stupid, I am done with you. Go crawl back under the rock you came out from under and suck your thumb, you whining *****. And let the real grown ups, the people who are able to see colors other than black and white and who read books without pictures have their turn at fixing what twits like YOU and the people you elected ****ed up.

Hey, that was fun. We should really do this again some time. R.<<

And now I am all cheered up.

Ishoutandscream2  (1000+ posts)      Wed Nov-12-08 12:29 PM
Response to Original message
1. Damn, I need a cigarette!
 Love the slap down. Excellent! You deserve this...

impeachdubya  (1000+ posts)        Wed Nov-12-08 12:29 PM
2. Tell this ass monkey that MOST AMERICANS ARE PRO CHOICE.
 So why did Bush continually appoint judges and issue executive orders directly contrary to the WILL OF THE MAJORITY OF AMERICANS?

MOST AMERICANS THINK THE WAR IN IRAQ WAS A MISTAKE.

Why did Bush continue the occupation, even after the rebuke of the 2006 elections?

etc.

But, really, trying to reason with said nutjob is probably a monumental waste of time.

Lasher  (1000+ posts)      Wed Nov-12-08 12:31 PM
3. I would have taken less time to just say this:
 Obama won.
GET OVER IT!

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: More Fun With Freepers...
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 05:35:41 PM »
3. I would have taken less time to just say this:
 Obama won.
GET OVER IT!

YEAH! Just like the DUmmies got over it when Bush won...twice...Oh...wait...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 07:27:07 PM »
I am done with stupid in the White House.

Wrong!  Stupid is just getting started at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 07:28:22 PM »
YEAH! Just like the DUmmies got over it when Bush won...twice...Oh...wait...

The DUmpmonkeys are just as bad at losing as they are at winning.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.