Author Topic: primitives want George Bush executed; Skins scrubs thread  (Read 3130 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives want George Bush executed; Skins scrubs thread
« on: November 11, 2008, 03:19:15 PM »
Oh my.

No link, because the bonfire was doused by my fellow alum.

However, this may add veracity:

http://64.233.169.104/search?q=cache:zeT_VKsBWJAJ:www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php%3Faz%3Dshow_mesg%26forum%3D389%26topic_id%3D4425913%26mesg_id%3D4425913+democratic+underground+undergroundpanther+execute+george+bush&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us&client=safari

FarLeftRage  (1000+ posts)        Sun Nov-09-08 09:44 PM
Original message

Bush Could be Executed For War Crimes 

Sunday, November 09, 2008
Bush Could be Executed For War Crimes

Members of the Bush administration and George W. Bush personally conspired to violate the Geneva Convention, US obligations to it as well as US criminal codes! When it became apparent to Bush that he and high ranking members of his administration were culpable and could be put to death upon conviction, Bush tried to make his crimes legal --but only after he had committed them.

Clearly --the Bush administration itself is aware that it is in deep, deep trouble.
...there is one group of people that has always taken the war crimes charges seriously--the members of the Bush administration themselves. They have good reason for doing so, because they have exposed hundreds of Americans to possible prosecution for violating US law.

As long as George Bush is president and controls the Department of Justice, there will no prosecutions for war crimes, but after Bush is gone, anything could happen and hundreds of Americans could be charged with war crimes.

--David Wallechinsky, Is George Bush Guilty of War Crimes...and Who Cares?

Unless Bush plans to make his escape to Paraguay while still 'President', his exit from the Oval Office will make him vulnerable to process for violations of the War Crimes Act of 1996 passed by both houses of Congress without dissent. The act covers every crime that may be charged to Bush as of this moment and as of the time Bush will exit the 'cover' of the Oval Office. The act deals specifically with his deliberate "killing, torture or inhumane treatment" of 'detainees' at Abu Ghraib, GITMO and the gulag archipelago of 'detention centers' throughout Eastern Europe. Violations of the War Crimes Act that result in the death of a detainee carry the death penalty and there is no statute of limitations.

Bush had been planning to commit capital crimes long before 911 and, in fact, tried to make 'legal' the crimes that he had intended to commit.

Bush did not succeed in putting himself above the laws that prescribed the death penalty for the very violations of laws that he had planned. Title 18 of the US Code as currently published by the US Government reflects the laws passed by Congress as of Jan. 3, 2007, and it is this version that is published here.

It was because Bush knew he was guilty that he to ram through Congress amendments to the War Crimes Act that would exonerate him EX POST FACTO. Ex post facto laws are unconstitutional.

YEEE-HAW!!!!

More at: http://existentialistcowboy.blogspot.com/2008/11/bush-c...

But alas this is all one can recover:

Bush Could be Executed For War Crimes FarLeftRage  Nov-09-08 09:44 PM   #0 

I oppose the death penalty!  Wilms   Nov-09-08 09:47 PM   #1 

I am too  Horse with no Name   Nov-09-08 11:40 PM   #37 

We should keep Gitmo open. Bring the terror suspects to trial, then  daninthemoon   Nov-09-08 09:48 PM   #2 

I want to turn Gitmo into a museum, the same way they turned Auschwitz into a museum.  Selatius   Nov-09-08 09:52 PM   #5 

Great idea!  Independent_Liberal   Nov-09-08 10:16 PM   #16 

Turn Gitmo into a museum, and sentence W to be head docent--as long as he shall live.  petgoat   Nov-09-08 10:53 PM   #30 

Watch this video. It's relevant. This is footage before the Dems won in 2006.  Selatius   Nov-09-08 09:49 PM   #3 

Tinfoil hat time.  Arctic Dave   Nov-09-08 09:50 PM   #4 

No one should be executed. n/t  Rwalsh   Nov-09-08 09:54 PM   #6 
that's what i always thought--until i found myself feeling glad  orleans   Nov-09-08 11:01 PM   # 

off to The Hague!  polly7   Nov-09-08 09:56 PM   #7 
I am sort of amazed at the many Dems I have spoken with  Mari333   Nov-09-08 09:57 PM   #8 

Same here...  FarLeftRage   Nov-09-08 10:05 PM   #13 

I prefer life in prison. No parole. nt  No Surrender   Nov-09-08 09:58 PM   #9 

Yes, so do I  madokie   Nov-09-08 10:19 PM   #19 

Think of it this way Madokie  Horse with no Name   Nov-09-08 11:43 PM   #38 

Nope keep him in a 4 x 6 box and leave a camera on him so we can check him out every once in a while  lonestarnot   Nov-10-08 12:54 AM   #43 

Yes, let them work as prison labor in a meat packing plant the rest of their days,  diane in sf   Nov-09-08 11:39 PM   #36 

Bush isn't even going to be tried for war crimes. NT  mondo joe   Nov-09-08 09:58 PM   #10 

Read my response to the poster below.  Independent_Liberal   Nov-09-08 10:15 PM   #15 

Yes and I could hit the Powerball.  MrSlayer   Nov-09-08 09:58 PM   #11 

By the same token, crazier things have happened.  Independent_Liberal   Nov-09-08 10:13 PM   #14 

Send him to the Hague.  uppityperson   Nov-09-08 10:00 PM   #12 

k&r! nt  wildbilln864   Nov-09-08 10:19 PM   #17 

While execution would be the easy way out for Bush  xochi   Nov-09-08 10:19 PM   #18 

Yeah, more death is always the answer  dmesg   Nov-09-08 10:23 PM   #20 

Some crimes are too big for us mere humans to obtain justice...  badgerpup   Nov-10-08 12:27 AM   #41 

First and foremost? Obama has to unpardon the scumbag...  Imagevision   Nov-09-08 10:28 PM   #21 

No.  varkam   Nov-09-08 10:29 PM   #22 

Agree.  progressoid   Nov-09-08 10:32 PM   #23 

You do know Bush alraedy passed a bill pardoning himself and his entire administration for war crime  Imagevision   Nov-09-08 10:33 PM   #24 

I can't imagine the day ever coming to pass  halobeam   Nov-09-08 11:21 PM   #33 

No way...It will never happen.  goforit   Nov-09-08 10:34 PM   #25 

A trial. If it's fair, he's sure to lose. But no executions. We've had too much death already  RufusTFirefly   Nov-09-08 10:35 PM   #26 

Illegal invasion of a sovereign nation, torture, rendition, gulags,  polly7   Nov-09-08 10:44 PM   #27 

Killing Bush would  RedCappedBandit   Nov-09-08 10:48 PM   #28 

Agree with that ...  polly7   Nov-09-08 10:52 PM   #29 

NO  undergroundpanther   Nov-10-08 12:03 AM   #40 

(1) The civilized world doesn't execute people anymore (2) Much as I would like  struggle4progress   Nov-09-08 11:01 PM   #31 

I'd settle for life in a Turkish prison for the whole lot of them.  Liberal Gramma   Nov-09-08 11:20 PM   #32 

Well he is actually responsible for more deaths than Sadaam was.  OwnedByFerrets   Nov-09-08 11:31 PM   #34 

Like Nixon's Michell - Bush should get a few years without golf clubs...  Imagevision   Nov-09-08 11:33 PM   #35 

The founders who wrote the bill of rights  undergroundpanther   Nov-09-08 11:54 PM   #39 

GO GLOBAL and Privatize the effort !  bvar22   Nov-10-08 12:42 AM   #42 

Not In Our Name (Bush Crimes Commission Site)  polly7   Nov-10-08 01:08 AM   #44 

No, he needs to spend the rest of his natural life in dark, cold, cage.   alfredo   Nov-10-08 01:22 AM   #45 

Don't Think Impeachophobes Like Pelosi And Obama Are "Off The Hook"  Senator   Nov-10-08 04:21 AM   #46
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: primitives want George Bush executed; Skins scrubs thread
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 04:06:56 PM »
I think that any attempt to "apprehend" President George W. Bush would be met with some, er, "resistance" from the USSS detail . . . and it could, if it went waaay overboard, bring about a Second American Civil War, which would not go well for the lefties and DUmb****s.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 05:12:50 PM »
You know what, even if these kind of insane pieces of shit went after the Obamessiah I would take them down before they could get to him.  Any normal American would.  These people are the scum of the earth, they are the festering sores on a rabid skunks anus.  They are the liquid shit that settles to the bottom of the polls at the sewage treatment plants.  They should just go ahead and die.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 05:14:51 PM »
Well I guess they are welcome to try it. The SS guys need the practice and those guns they carry are not Airsoft, DUmmies.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 08:06:25 PM »
I think that any attempt to "apprehend" President George W. Bush would be met with some, er, "resistance" from the USSS detail . . . and it could, if it went waaay overboard, bring about a Second American Civil War, which would not go well for the lefties and DUmb****s.
It would do something even worse.  Have you ever considered what would make a Roman governor-general with his legion in Gaul march into Italy across the Rubicon river?  It turns out that, while Julius Ceasar was ambitious, he had a corruption charge and the death penalty waiting on him when he was replaced and recalled to Rome.  He decided he would rather be a live dicatator than a dead governor.  What would stop another chief executive from making that same choice?  No, it is best to let George Bush retire to his ranch and spend out the rest of his life in whatever manner he desires.

Of course, expecting a DUmmie to know any history not written by Chomsky, Zinn, or Marx is asking way too much.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 08:14:09 PM »
You know what, even if these kind of insane pieces of shit went after the Obamessiah I would take them down before they could get to him.  Any normal American would.  These people are the scum of the earth, they are the festering sores on a rabid skunks anus.  They are the liquid shit that settles to the bottom of the polls at the sewage treatment plants.  They should just go ahead and die.

Soooo....how do you really feel mama?

H5! :-*

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 08:17:07 PM »
They must not understand that, not only would the USSS do something about this, we CONSERVATIVES would do something.

You ****ing Democrat idiots want to start this shit? Bring it the **** on. I'm ready for the revolution. Trust me.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »
They must not understand that, not only would the USSS do something about this, we CONSERVATIVES would do something.

You ******* Democrat idiots want to start this shit? Bring it the **** on. I'm ready for the revolution. Trust me.

Me too and will be expanding the means of self protection just in case.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 10:19:17 PM »

Not me.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 07:16:07 AM »
Not me.

I do not EVER want him to be turned from a bad president with bad policies into a hero martyr like JFK.
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 07:21:25 AM »
I do not EVER want him to be turned from a bad president with bad policies into a hero martyr like JFK.

Martyr schmartyr. :tongue: What kind of damage can he do from the grave?
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2008, 09:53:48 AM »

I don't think I want to know how you know so much about that sort of thing.

Offline jinxmchue

« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2008, 09:55:02 AM »
Martyr schmartyr. :tongue: What kind of damage can he do from the grave?

If they had a "memorial service" like they did with Wellstone, they could do a lot of damage...

...to their own party.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 11:59:20 AM »
If the so-called "torture" of waterboarding is a hanging offense you might want to get 2 ropes:

WASHINGTON -- President-elect Barack Obama is unlikely to radically overhaul controversial Bush administration intelligence policies, advisers say, an approach that is almost certain to create tension within the Democratic Party.

Civil-liberties groups were among those outraged that the White House sanctioned the use of harsh intelligence techniques -- which some consider torture -- by the Central Intelligence Agency, and expanded domestic spy powers. These groups are demanding quick action to reverse these policies.

Mr. Obama is being advised largely by a group of intelligence professionals, including some who have supported Republicans, and centrist former officials in the Clinton administration. They say he is likely to fill key intelligence posts with pragmatists.
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122636726473415991.html?mod=googlenews_wsj

:evillaugh:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2008, 01:10:56 PM »
Now after President Bush leaves office I'd wager it won't be more
than 3 months before some dingbat tries to "arrest" him for war crimes.

After throwing the moron to the ground I hope the SS asks him/her
its DU name.  :-) :loser:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Peter3_1

« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2008, 05:30:22 PM »
Nah, just kick all the Crap from inside them to out.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2008, 11:01:48 PM »
Me too and will be expanding the means of self protection just in case.

Already have what I need, 'cept ammo, and I been remedying that problem every chance I get!

Hope I get it done before "ObamawannaDingDong" makes it illegal!  :-) :-) :-)
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!