Author Topic: A new type of bouncy?  (Read 1095 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
A new type of bouncy?
« on: November 09, 2008, 06:39:32 PM »
we might be on the cusp of a new type of bouncy tail, this one being about things that might happen to the Dear Leader on or about 21 January...

PCIntern  (1000+ posts)        Sun Nov-09-08 07:07 PM
Original message http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7838135
On January 21, 2009 or sooner some shit is going to hit the fan.

There have been intimations that people were to come forward if the Republicans lost the White House. Ostensibly, these individuals have some very significant information about...well, about "things". Things which have occurred, things which have been said, things which are perhaps illegal, seditious, or even treasonous.

My question to the Community: given that this is true for the sake of argument, what do you think will be revealed in the ensuing months?

(As a personal note, my interest in these things commenced in November of 1963 when, coming home from an emergency early school dismissal, heard on the radio that "a known Communist was in the Dallas area" and amazingly enough, he was the man later arrested, and of course, shot to death on live television. Coincidence?)

Hokie  (1000+ posts)       Sun Nov-09-08 07:22 PM
Response to Reply #1
2. That and the illegal wiretaps
 I think they have been listening to the opposition phone calls since W took office in 2001. 

« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 06:44:26 PM by dutch508 »
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jendf

Re: A new type of bouncy
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »
What the HELL is he talking about?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 07:04:13 PM by jendf »

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 07:03:13 PM »
What the HELL he talking about?

I dunno.

It's the primitive who vaccums and dusts and dumps the wastebaskets in a dental office after hours, and uses the secretary's computer for the internet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
Re: A new type of bouncy?
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 07:25:12 PM »
Frank:  I love your picture.  You are so handsome in a nerdy geeky creepy kind of way. 

P.S.  That is Skinner, right?     :rotf:

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 07:57:44 PM »
What the HELL is he talking about?

:rotf:

My take is that they are afraid that the GOP is going to furnish something valid to stop Obama from taking office come January.  I don't know if that is an "impeachment", since he wouldn't have exactly taken office yet.

I sort of see this as an "oh, shit" moment for a realizing DUmmie, thinking that of all those lowlife affiliations that were tossed about on the GOP side (and MSM media)  of the election only (Fox News notwithstanding) might no longer be protected by the MSM and that something incriminating against Obama might come to pass.

This is very telling, too. I am hearing that they actually do believe that Obama should have been investigated a little further, since there just might be something legit to keep him out of the WH.

Oh, and Hokie's comment means that there was another Watergate  :rotf:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 08:00:28 PM by LadyLiberty »
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 08:27:44 PM »

My take is that they are afraid that the GOP is going to furnish something valid to stop Obama from taking office come January.  I don't know if that is an "impeachment", since he wouldn't have exactly taken office yet.

I sort of see this as an "oh, shit" moment for a realizing DUmmie, thinking that of all those lowlife affiliations that were tossed about on the GOP side (and MSM media)  of the election only (Fox News notwithstanding) might no longer be protected by the MSM and that something incriminating against Obama might come to pass.

This is very telling, too. I am hearing that they actually do believe that Obama should have been investigated a little further, since there just might be something legit to keep him out of the WH.

I would agree,they know they slipped through another stealth candidate who,like Clinton in 92, has a lot of skeletons that the media hid.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 08:57:33 PM »
Frank:  I love your picture.  You are so handsome in a nerdy geeky creepy kind of way. 

P.S.  That is Skinner, right?     :rotf:

Yes, that is the dork himself, $kimmer.  Of course, Frank is known to change his avatar from time to time, so it might be different by tomorrow. :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2008, 05:23:50 AM »

Nah. They think the "whistleblowers" are all going to step forward to reveal *co's crimes.

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2008, 10:10:26 AM »
You're right Maryann  :thatsright:
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama