Author Topic: Cruelty has become the defining word for Republicans  (Read 480 times)

Offline CC27

Cruelty has become the defining word for Republicans
« on: August 18, 2022, 10:12:35 AM »
Cyrano (13,754 posts)

Cruelty has become the defining word for Republicans

It's one of the major characteristics of their "Dear Leader." DonaldTrump is an ignorant, arrogant, greedy, uncaring, narcissistic, buffoon, who thrives on vengeance, brutality and, especially, cruelty. How can anyone with these characteristics end up leading an American political party? I really can't grasp it and have all but given up trying.

It seems that the characteristic Trump's followers have latched onto most strongly is, cruelty. Banning abortions is cruel. Preventing people from crossing state lines for an abortion is cruel. Racism is cruel. Voter suppression is cruel. Governing by the wants and wishes of the minority is cruel. Banning/burning books is cruel. Restricting the teaching of actual/true history is cruel. Denying enhanced medical benefits in many states is cruel. Doing nothing about poverty and homelessness is cruel. Voting against sufficient funds for childcare is cruel. Allowing our infrastructure to crumble is cruel. The intentional destruction of Earth's environment is cruel. And imposing religious and ideological values upon the majority, -- which they call, "Owning The Libs," -- is pretty ****ing cruel.

I keep hearing pundits say that the Republican Party has no agenda. That's bullshit. I just stated a large part of their agenda in that previous paragraph. You may not like it, but this is who they are. This is what they are. I don't understand them or their beliefs, but I do know that they're a danger to every one of us and to the entire world. And this is not hyperbole. I truly believe that the Republican Party is a threat to human life on this planet.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217058034

Project much ahole?

Offline SVPete

Re: Cruelty has become the defining word for Republicans
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2022, 10:27:01 AM »
To what good thing done by Rs is Cyanose's impotent rant attributable? :tongue:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2022, 11:16:37 AM »
The butt hurt runs deep in DUmbass DUchebag cyrano from his evil vivid imagination and from his GRINDR date last night... but mostly from his GRINDR date last night.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2022, 11:50:31 AM »
You don't want to go there, DU.

Letting crime run rampant is cruel. Depriving people of their legal rights is cruel. Implementing needless, draconian disease control measures is cruel. Needlessly enlarging government agencies is cruel. Criminally charging people who legally defended themselves is cruel. Taking away people's school choice is cruel. Holding show trials is cruel. ****ing up the economy is cruel. Lying about your political opponents is cruel.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2022, 01:03:01 PM »
It seems that the characteristic Trump's followers have latched onto most strongly is, cruelty. Banning abortions is cruel. Preventing people from crossing state lines for an abortion is cruel. Racism is cruel. Voter suppression is cruel. Governing by the wants and wishes of the minority is cruel. Banning/burning books is cruel. Restricting the teaching of actual/true history is cruel. Denying enhanced medical benefits in many states is cruel. Doing nothing about poverty and homelessness is cruel. Voting against sufficient funds for childcare is cruel. Allowing our infrastructure to crumble is cruel. The intentional destruction of Earth's environment is cruel. And imposing religious and ideological values upon the majority, -- which they call, "Owning The Libs," -- is pretty ****ing cruel.

Thwarting the will of tens of millions of voters of ALL races whos choice letimately won in 2016 was mass cruelty on a scale you ****wits couldn't even comprehend. If you were the victims of it, your heads would explode.

Furthermore, you asshats are no ****ing majority. What you are, is a tiny handful, as evidenced by the number of you who show up to support the potato in chief when he shows up to your shithole lefty cities.

Doing nothing about poverty and homelessness is cruel? Why the **** are you ****wits supporting someone whos agenda creates more of both then, huh? Why are you supporting someone who's been in DC longer than 40 years and done NOTHING about it?

**** you and the public transportation you rode in on.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 01:35:13 PM »
* yawn *  Same old cyrano.

More admitting he's a coward in the face of evil then.  Still doing nothing about it since 2005 or 2007, when I first encountered him on Armageddon Online.  Undebatable. Posts opinion-bursts, then moves on.  'Cruelty has become'... lol.  Like he's some sort of high-mountain hermit observing human-progress.

I suggested to the admins in-chat that he should only be allowed to respond to threads.  Not start them.  They took no action that I can remember.  He did seem to tone it down before I was banned for criticizing Samantha Bee or somebody like that. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 02:16:40 PM »
I should care about a hate site member's opinion of me? ::) Despite the hate site member never having been within hundreds of mile of me? ::) Nope. :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2022, 03:27:18 PM »
You don't want to go there, DU.

Letting crime run rampant is cruel. Depriving people of their legal rights is cruel. Implementing needless, draconian disease control measures is cruel. Needlessly enlarging government agencies is cruel. Criminally charging people who legally defended themselves is cruel. Taking away people's school choice is cruel. Holding show trials is cruel. ****ing up the economy is cruel. Lying about your political opponents is cruel.

Forcing your wives and daughters to shower with sexual predators who claim they're transgender while they still have a twig and berries isn't cruel?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2022, 06:11:53 PM »
Cyrano and Lurking Muppets. Your party in in control. Whats the problem? Ill wait a retort.  :popcorn:

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2022, 08:31:05 PM »
"Racism is cruel"
Try telling that to the BLM types and their ilk who openly spew racial hatred against all white people while the Left applauds.

" Banning/burning books is cruel."
Try telling that to the advocates of Cancel Culture.

" Restricting the teaching of actual/true history is cruel."
Try telling that to the people who believe Critical Race Theory should be mandatory in all schools, teaching our country's children that America is an irredeemably evil, racist country with nothing positive in its history, and that they should hate all white people (Including their classmates) because slavery happened 200 years ago.

" And imposing religious and ideological values upon the majority, -- which they call, "Owning The Libs," -- is pretty ****ing cruel."
Meanwhile, you on the Left believe in demonizing Christianity and all other forms of decency and virtue every chance you can get, and openly shoving every kind of sexual deviancy and vice known to man in our faces, and in forcing them on our children via the schools and "Drag Queen Story Hours."

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2022, 09:55:19 PM »
Who amongst republicans is trying to restrict the teaching of true American history?