Author Topic: VIDEO: Professor Irwin Corey Explains Ranked Choice Voting  (Read 195 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Professor Irwin Corey Explains Ranked Choice Voting
« on: August 17, 2022, 08:18:46 AM »
Are you confused by how Ranked Choice Voting works? Well, good news. Here we have several explanations for Ranked Choice Voting. And if those explanations still leave you confused, I am sure Professor Irwin Corey will finally clear it up for you.

https://youtu.be/8vNtcwyn6Fw

Offline RuralNc

Re: VIDEO: Professor Irwin Corey Explains Ranked Choice Voting
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 12:35:25 PM »
Another Scam by the Left.  :p

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 06:08:54 PM »
Read a book about ranked voting several years ago, can't recall the title or author, it was that unremarkable. Was intrigued about the statistical implications to aid some work related mathematical calculations.

It isn't necessarily a scam, but there are LOT of ways to manipulate the results. For example, the most milquetoast but otherwise acceptable candidate skates through as the lesser of four evils. This person finishes 3rd in the 1st round of voting out of 5, advances and finishes 2nd out of 3 people.  Then they ultimately win the third ballot, pretty much how an ass-clown like Joe Biden got through the 2020 Democrat Primaries.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 06:34:48 PM »
Read a book about ranked voting several years ago, can't recall the title or author, it was that unremarkable. Was intrigued about the statistical implications to aid some work related mathematical calculations.

It isn't necessarily a scam, but there are LOT of ways to manipulate the results. For example, the most milquetoast but otherwise acceptable candidate skates through as the lesser of four evils. This person finishes 3rd in the 1st round of voting out of 5, advances and finishes 2nd out of 3 people.  Then they ultimately win the third ballot, pretty much how an ass-clown like Joe Biden got through the 2020 Democrat Primaries.

Just wait. If Sarah Palin wins Alaska, I guaran-damn-tee that the Muppets will be all bent out of shape that she cheated the system and they need to get rid of it.

In a few previous post at the DUmp, they were trying way to hard to sell the ranked choice system. No way in the world, some system dreamed up by a couple of University Professors, is designed to level the playing field.  :p