Author Topic: Dr Oz and his crudites ....  (Read 395 times)

Offline CC27

Dr Oz and his crudites ....
« on: August 16, 2022, 11:58:51 AM »
PCIntern (22,576 posts)

I toldja a few days ago about Pennsylvania and it’s inhabitants.

When outsiders visit here they have no real understanding of the nature of our traditionally associated foods such as soft pretzels, Tastykakes, cheesesteaks, the whole gamut of Amish foods, and several others. So when Dr Odd came here and talked about vegetables for crudités, he lost virtually everyone who eats lettuce and tomatoes in the Commonwealth. Also he got the name of the store wrong. What they need to do is brief these candidates -recall John Kerry asking for Swiss cheese on his cheesesteak. I recall wincing paroxysmally.

I bet Ozzy dropped another two points because the National Rethuglican party saw this and pulled his ads.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217050931

I can't with these idiots.   :whatever:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2022, 01:16:58 PM by CC27 »

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: Dr Oz and his crudites ....
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2022, 12:35:40 PM »
When outsiders visit here they have no real understanding of the nature of our traditionally associated foods such as soft pretzels, Tastykakes, cheesesteaks, the whole gamut of Amish foods, and several others. So when Dr Odd came here and talked about vegetables for crudités, he lost virtually everyone who eats lettuce and tomatoes in the Commonwealth.

Now do the outsiders to this country who, unlike OZ, you welcome with open arms. And not just on food. On liberty. Free speech. The purpose and role of government. The RIGHT to own and possess arms.

Or, alternatively, you could just shut your pie hole.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2022, 12:36:31 PM »
There're no fine dining, vegetarian, or vegan restaurant in all of Pennsylvania? ::) If PAians are as redneck as PCI suggests, isn't he actually warning that Dr. Oz is a shoo-in, because rednecks don't vote "D"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2022, 03:03:26 PM »
I think I remember Obama trying to relate to us common folk by complaining about the cost of arugula.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 11:32:06 AM »
The PC Janitor is passing off a Washington Post column as his own!

Star Member PCIntern (22,586 posts)

I toldja a few days ago about Pennsylvania and its inhabitants.

When outsiders visit here they have no real understanding of the nature of our traditionally associated foods such as soft pretzels, Tastykakes, cheesesteaks, the whole gamut of Amish foods, and several others. So when Dr Odd came here and talked about vegetables for crudités, he lost virtually everyone who eats lettuce and tomatoes in the Commonwealth. Also he got the name of the store wrong. What they need to do is brief these candidates -recall John Kerry asking for Swiss cheese on his cheesesteak. I recall wincing paroxysmally.

I bet Ozzy dropped another two points because the National Rethuglican party saw this and pulled his ads.

Washington Compost, 8/16/22:

Dr. Oz’s crudites are a lesson in how not to serve them. Here are better options.

Mehmet Oz knows a lot of things about things of which I know nothing. Heart surgery, for one, and what it’s like to chill with Oprah or run for the Senate.

But let’s be clear: The man would flunk a test on crudites, and I feel comfortable saying this as a human who has more than once cut up vegetables, stuck them on a tray with a bowl of dip and offered them to her fellow Earthlings. That’s more than we can say for the TV-famous doctor turned Republican candidate for Pennsylvania’s open Senate seat who recorded a bizarre video of himself in the produce aisle of a supermarket where he assembles a bunch of ingredients (ostensibly to make crudite), then blames President Biden for what he deems to be high prices. The video was originally posted by Oz’s campaign in April but went viral this week.

No link as it require a subscription (my tax dollars enable access via the public library).
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2022, 03:39:43 PM »
like all the rest of the dummies, this guy has never had an original thought in his head.

I hope Oz steps it up, his opponent was crazy even before he had the stroke:

::)