Author Topic: I Keep Hearing That Because He Was President He Can't Be Indicted, Convicted &  (Read 299 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member global1 (23,820 posts)

I Keep Hearing That Because He Was President He Can't Be Indicted, Convicted & Jailed......
and I think this: Because he was president and because of the crap he's done and the laws he's broke - is exactly why he should be indicted, convicted and jailed.

Let this then be a warning and example to future presidents that they are not above the law and that they will be held accountable.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217047188

Come over here and tell me what ****ing laws he broke. Bet you have NOTHING.

Offline ADsOutburst

I keep hearing that he should be indicted, convicted, and jailed for crimes that have yet to be proven.

Offline SVPete

Star Member global1 (23,820 posts)

I Keep Hearing That Because He Was President He Can't Be Indicted, Convicted & Jailed......

Liar, unsurprisingly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RuralNc

Aristus (59,260 posts)

3. Is this from the same people that said President Clinton had to be held to a higher standard

after getting a bee-jay?

We should point that out to them. I mean, it wasn't a national security issue, after all.

No. It was the fact that he lied to Congress you **** nut. 

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Unfortunately for you imbeciles, the DOJ and the Feebs of the US-KGB have already established the precedent when they washed their hands of prosecuting Komrade Kankles for the classified information she had stored on an illegal email server that was actually and demonstrably accessed by a foreign power (RUSSIA, no less). They said, "no responsible prosecutor would ever be able to take this case to trial without being able to prove that she INTENDED to distribute those documents to foreign powers unlawfully".

Sounds like y'all have quite the burden of proof ahead of you. Better get LaserHaas on it...  :rotf:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Happy Fun Ball

I keep hearing that he should be indicted, convicted, and jailed for crimes that have yet to be proven.

I wouldn't be surprised if they passed a law making some totally mundane and trivial thing illegal and then charge him with that.