Author Topic: Everyone is thinking inside the box again...  (Read 527 times)

Offline CC27

Everyone is thinking inside the box again...
« on: August 15, 2022, 07:45:59 AM »
Star Member PCIntern (22,567 posts)

Everyone is thinking inside the box again...

This is always a mistake when considering Donald Trump, because his “stable genius” plumbs depths which most of us on a rational day cannot begin to conceive of. I recognize that the government needs to mitigate loss and would stipulate within a search warrant or an affidavit the obvious but there are some issues which are not necessarily so plain but do present a certain eyebrow-raising when posited.

1. Documents related to unidentified flying objects. There is no question that there are probably millions of classified and super classified documents concerning encounters or observations which the military have had with undentified flying objects and quite possibly extraterrestrial life. Now you don’t have to be a believer in the stuff to understand that there has been a tremendous amount of research both governmental and extra-governmental by Nt only the US in this regard and there wouldn’t be whole groups assembled within the military if there weren’t something of concern to the security of the nation. . If I recall correctly, President Obama was asked directly on a talk show and evaded the question with some fair amount of humor, but obviously there are things which are known at the highest levels and are kept top-secret.

2. Documents related to political assassinations within and without the country. Again, there is no question that there are huge numbers of documents relating to the assassination of President Kennedy, his brother, Martin Luther King, the attempted assassination of George Wallace and of course many others which would be accessible by the executive branch. Regular people do Google searches for things which occurred to them out of the blue, but imagine if you could do a document search of the classified information that might answer questions you’ve had for decades. It would put any of these TV programs or expose articles to shame, of that I am certain.

3. Documents related to the true forecast of energy issues and climate change as well as mineral deposits. The right wing has heavily politicized these issues and I dare say that even well-meaning people are not fully apprised of arcane issues which might affect the stability of the world in the years and decades to come. For example, and only for the sake of argument, suppose there were a document that states that Saudi oil reserves are only 1/10 of what they are purported to be. Can you imagine what that would do to oil prices immediately? Or if there were some kind of Predictive issues with food supply or rising oceans, or a soon-to-be unavailability of say, tungsten or platinum? Knowledge of this would change long range predictions of industrial and real estate values as well as many other issues.

4. Documents related to personal lives of untold numbers of people who are influencers. We can surmise from many peoples behaviors that they have been blackmailed into supporting the former president, witness short conversations are golf outings which change everything. Or, simply threaten the person with exposure of a family member for deeds which could be prosecutable or would cause the individual to lose his or her standing within their community catastrophically.

I could go on and on. My point is that The notion of nuclear secrets is the one topic which reflexively Americans will respond to, and that response is quite appropriate. One can draw a line between revelation of secrets to entities looking for our destruction and nuclear annihilation. I would assert that there are certainly nuclear documents within the pile that Trump purloined, however if you recall in the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind the powers that be needed to get everybody moving out of the area and so they came up with the notion of a poison in the air which would invariably kill anyone and everyone including animals within a certain number of square miles. As the general says in the film, we want to have every Christian Person scared to death, or words to that effect.

We have often said that no script writer could possibly come up with the narrative which we have endured for the last six years. Can you imagine if Trump got on TV and stated that the government knows there are aliens who have interacted with our military industrial complex and much of our technology is reverse engineered? Or that there is an algorithm for computing the placement of locations of nuclear submarines all over the world? Or that he knows the principals of a government and Mafia conspiracy to assassinate JFK? And that he can assert chapter and verse of these and show classified documents which pertain to these issues? We are and have been in uncharted territory and will require tremendous fortitude to get through all of this, no matter what has happened or what will happen. I am also certain that one of the reasons that they have been slowly soft-pedaling this whole process is that he knows so much that he can just open his mouth and wreak havoc to ensue both in the nation and in the world. It is a complex and concerning series of issues in which we find ourselves embroiled.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217046190

DUmmie word salad going nowhere.

Offline SVPete

Re: Everyone is thinking inside the box again...
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 08:21:44 AM »
Garrulous verbosity lacking a

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 09:24:49 AM »
We have often said that no script writer could possibly come up with the narrative which we have endured for the last six years.

A narrative totally created by liberals out of thin air. They then used the imaginative piece of speculation to make themselves shiver with fear and the media was happy to help out all it could.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 09:42:45 AM »
Of course people there are thinking inside the box. One dares not step outside the box at DU.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 11:59:35 AM »
My first thought after reading this thread?  Someone spends too much time with the Simpsons:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlcngdW2Ju4

Yes, they are serious, seriously entertaining.

< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 05:46:29 PM »
10 hours old. 3 replies. Lurking Muppet known as PCIntern, you need to try a Cliffs Notes version. That shit you posted is way too long, and interfering with Bong time.  :stoner:

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2022, 12:44:31 AM »
10 hours old. 3 replies. Lurking Muppet known as PCIntern, you need to try a Cliffs Notes version. That shit you posted is way too long, and interfering with Bong time.  :stoner:

When you start off with UFOs you're probably not going to get a lot of buyers.

If UFOs do exist then obviously any alien species that has figured out how to travel among solar systems and possibly galaxies would be way more technologically advanced than we are and could wipe out mankind in a heartbeat in they so chose.

Think about it. If they could harness enough energy to freely travel in space then they could harness enough energy to seriously mess with mankind.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2022, 06:09:54 AM »
When you start off with UFOs you're probably not going to get a lot of buyers.

If UFOs do exist then obviously any alien species that has figured out how to travel among solar systems and possibly galaxies would be way more technologically advanced than we are and could wipe out mankind in a heartbeat in they so chose.

Think about it. If they could harness enough energy to freely travel in space then they could harness enough energy to seriously mess with mankind.

Good points. But I must say, I personally go back and forth on whether or not life is out there. I find it hard to believe that we are it. Out of the vastness of space, there has got to be other life, somewhere.

But, I agree with your above post. The ability to travel here would be a bit of a hiccup.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2022, 07:21:57 AM »
Good points. But I must say, I personally go back and forth on whether or not life is out there. I find it hard to believe that we are it. Out of the vastness of space, there has got to be other life, somewhere.

But, I agree with your above post. The ability to travel here would be a bit of a hiccup.
Life in this universe is either incredibly big or incredibly small. Many different circumstances would have had to happen for us to exist at all. Distance from the sun, water quantity,  the moon and its distance,  etc.. we are but one flick of the switch from vanishing
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2022, 08:04:49 AM »
Kristen sinema and karine jean-pierre-delecto...

They're all about the box.

:whistling:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2022, 08:30:19 AM »
DU members who think outside of the Democrat Party Line box get the proverbial granite slab-in-a-box.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Dblhaul

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2022, 09:50:05 AM »
That's a word salad that doesn't say anything.