Author Topic: This reminded me SO much of someone else from Pennsylvania  (Read 320 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: This reminded me SO much of someone else from Pennsylvania
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 09:06:19 PM »
As far as DUmmies would be concerned, the perp is just another "white hispanic".
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 06:39:15 AM »
Wonder if the little guy got tossed out of his booster seat when he started hitting people
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 07:05:32 AM »
"extremely frustrated" and was "tired of fighting with his mother, including about money, and wanted to be done with it."

Both In PA.

Both look eerily similar. 

The law of large numbers says that there is no such thing as coincidences.  :popcorn:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 08:17:07 AM »
Maybe it was just errant "early news reports" junk, but it was reported yesterday that the guy is also a suspect in the arson fire for which funds were being raised for its victims. IF he set that fire, that makes him a multi-murderer. I hope PA still has the possibility of capital punishment. He deserves it, and, well, creatively and painfully carried out (yeah, I know such means are constitutionally forbidden - though the death penalty is specifically allowed by the Constitution).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 08:51:06 AM »
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/fundraiser-crash-pennsylvania/2022/08/14/id/1083053/

Ya'll having a member who hasn't been posting, DU?  :whistling:

I suppose now we wait and see if the MVD primitive posts a gunfundscam for new dentures for his mom in the next few days