Author Topic: There is nothing better than not seeing ads as you  (Read 421 times)

Offline CC27

There is nothing better than not seeing ads as you
« on: August 15, 2022, 09:58:36 AM »
Mon Aug 15, 2022, 10:44 AM
Star Member malaise (246,931 posts)

There is nothing better than not seeing ads as you

Scroll through Democratic Underground

Donate and don’t forget to thank those generous DUers for gifting stars.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217046546

How many stars did you buy?? Drunk hag.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: There is nothing better than not seeing ads as you
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2022, 10:14:41 AM »
I miss the days when AdBot would get DUmmies spun up over some of the most delicious ironies.

AdBot always knew exactly which tack to use to get the DUmp Monkies to expose their own hypocrisies for all the world to see.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 10:35:03 AM »
How about not being on DU at all?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 11:07:07 AM »
Gated community :stoner:-shill sez wut?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 12:15:36 PM »
I miss the days when AdBot would get DUmmies spun up over some of the most delicious ironies.

AdBot always knew exactly which tack to use to get the DUmp Monkies to expose their own hypocrisies for all the world to see.

I had a screen capture from those glorious days, IIRC something about a "Gay Alaskan Cruise".  Ad Bot did launch some classics!! I might have been at the old home and posted it there.  DU is indeed comedy gold sometimes. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 01:06:46 PM »

I forgot about that. That there was some hilarious AI funny!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 02:14:38 PM »
Are they getting that hard up for things to talk about, or that hard up for cash to feed the hamsters on the wheels in the server farm?
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2022, 05:32:27 PM »
calguy (3,672 posts)

3. And few things feel better than giving a star membership to someone else!

Oh, I dont know. I can think of, just off the top of my head, about 10K things that feel better.  :loser:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2022, 01:34:19 AM »
Oh, I dont know. I can think of, just off the top of my head, about 10K things that feel better.  :loser:

Punching a DUmmy in the mouth would be far better.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2022, 06:05:06 AM »

Exact-a-mundo.  :-)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2022, 07:55:14 AM »

Back in the days when I tabulated the "Top 10 DUmmies" voting and Frank would provide the wonderful narratives, AdBot was a regular vote getter and almost got into the Top 10 several years. The DUmmies would see AdBot tossing up things that they did not like, such as ads for Bill O'Reilly's latest book, conservative cruises, and pro-life causes amongst other amusing ones that macro aggressed on their sensitive and feeble brains.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2022, 08:02:51 AM »
Scrolling through life with out seeing leftists, democrats, uniparty types, or the terrible effect they and their policies have in turning everything they touch to shit...

THAT would be truly great.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2022, 08:27:22 AM »
Has DU had to move from one beg-a-thon a year to two a year? I could double-check my calendar, but I think Valentine's Day was about 6 months ago. What's FR's rate? And how many more beg-a-thons will DU have to do per year to catch up to FR?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2022, 10:42:34 AM »

Eeew...

Good way to catch a disease. You have no friggin' clue what that mouth has been kissing or eating, but you can bet the mortgage it was never sanitary.

Better to use a baseball bat to the back of a DUmmmy's head. Punching a DUmmy is a moment's satisfaction; MRSA is forever.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus