Author Topic: I can't WAIT for the day when no one is discussing Mango Mussolini anymore  (Read 470 times)

Offline CC27

Novara (3,931 posts)

I can't WAIT for the day when no one is discussing Mango Mussolini anymore

Jeebus, I am sick to death of that mother****er. I can't wait until he's either dead or in prison and no one talks about him anymore. That would be the best revenge - to be utterly forgotten, unimportant, a footnote. Nobody cares anymore. Everyone has moved on. Can you imagine?

There are so many important things in the world to consider and I am so sick of his malignant drama overtaking this country since 2016. It feels kind of like being stuck in a ****ed-up family with a constantly drunk parent and the entire family has to constantly tiptoe around him, and every single thing revolves around him. Feels like we'll never be free of him.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217032585

You are one sick twisted POS.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
President Trump - living in DUmmies head's rent free since 2016.  :rofl:
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I have to say that I was truly relieved about 10-15 years ago, when at library book sales, I began noticing the libraries were weeding out their once-vast inventories of books adulating the Kennedys.

Having grown up during the height of the Kennedy hysteria, I was sure they were going to be around forever.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ADsOutburst

President Trump - living in DUmmies head's rent free since 2016.  :rofl:

Yes, unfortunately for Novara, it is other democrats who will ensure Trump continues to be talked about. Whether it's to express ill-will towards him, or to gloat over bad things happening to him, or because they need a scapegoat, he will be talked about.

Offline SVPete

After bad-faith Archives "negotiations" and the tyrannous invasion of his property, Trump will be fighting back, not slinking away.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
I feel the same way about obama, the fbi, the irs, BATFE, democrats, collectivists, and DUers (DUmbasses).

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Word on the street is that Novara is actually Amarosa.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Novara (3,931 posts)

Shan't happen, because the Dems and the left have nothing but fear, hate and division to work with in their campaigns.  Economy is in shambles, our enemies are emboldened, both direct results of the actions and lack of actions of SloJo and the rest of the D machine in DC.  They can't point to a single positive thing that has been accomplished with their party in almost complete power, so their only option is to try to convince everyone to cower from the evil orange boogeyman.   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Yes, unfortunately for Novara, it is other democrats who will ensure Trump continues to be talked about. Whether it's to express ill-will towards him, or to gloat over bad things happening to him, or because they need a scapegoat, he will be talked about.

What's most entertaining is that The Donald isn't even really doing anything except living rent free in these leftist shitbags' heads 24/7.

He doesn't have to do anything: all they have to do is LOOK at their guy again and they start pathologically stammering out their knee-jerk hatred for TFG and rehearsed excuses for why their guy doesn't come close to stacking up.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

Well, Novara, why don't you do your part?  Nine out of ten threads over there are about Trump.  You started one yourself.  Don't you have anything else to think and talk about? 

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Novara (3,931 posts)

Jeebus, I am sick to death of that mother****er. I can't wait until he's either dead or in prison and no one talks about him anymore. That would be the best revenge - to be utterly forgotten, unimportant, a footnote. Nobody cares anymore. Everyone has moved on. Can you imagine?

There are so many important things in the world to consider and I am so sick of his malignant drama overtaking this country since 2016. It feels kind of like being stuck in a ****ed-up family with a constantly drunk parent and the entire family has to constantly tiptoe around him, and every single thing revolves around him. Feels like we'll never be free of him.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217032585

You are clearly fixated about Donald Trump.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

Novara (3,931 posts)

Yet, here you are.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline RuralNc

Much like CNN, the DUmp would have nothing to discuss.

Then again, the DUmp would probably gladly participate in some weird dystopian history revision of Trump.

Offline SVPete

Novara (3,931 posts)

What DUmmie Novara actually is tired of is Perfect Gotcha-Trumps fizzling into Trump wins.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Delmar

Fri Aug 12, 2022, 08:16 AM
Novara (3,976 posts)

Response to intrepidity (Original post)Fri Aug 12, 2022, 08:33 AM
Novara (3,976 posts)
1. This has been my question all along

Did they just now learn how sensitive this information is? Because if they knew all along, what the **** were they waiting for? So he could sell the info to Saudi Arabia?

That's the only excuse I can see is even remotely plausible - that they only recently learned how sensitive the information is. And that opens up the question: what took them so long to discover that fact? He's had this material since January 2021: 19 months! They couldn't figure out what was stolen until now? What the hell have they been doing?

What the everloving **** took them this long?
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217032628#post1

Stupid old she cow couldn't even wait twenty minutes herself.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden