Author Topic: Are there any left wing message boards? - Uhhhhh....  (Read 409 times)

Offline RuralNc

Are there any left wing message boards? - Uhhhhh....
« on: August 11, 2022, 09:26:08 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217030710

superpatriotman (5,929 posts)

Are there any left wing message boards?

Any left wing AM radio?

Any left wing hate podcasts?

Any left wing preachers on YT?

Answer: NO

There’s a lot of hate chatter to monitor. My hat is off to those who remain vigilant and dare wade into the maga-infested waters.

Ummm. Wow.  :mental:

But for the lurking Muppets who need edification, lets take it from the top.

1.Are there any left wing message boards? - Seriously? None come to mind? Just one? I can think of one.

2. Any left wing AM radio? - Sure. Its call NPR. Also found of FM!  :panic:

3. Any left wing hate podcasts? - There are podcasts that appeal to all sorts of people.

4. Any left wing preachers on YT? - Without even going to YT, I guaran-damn-tee that the answer is yes.

5. Answer: NO - Answer Yes.

6. There’s a lot of hate chatter to monitor. My hat is off to those who remain vigilant and dare wade into the maga-infested waters.

Seriously? You muppets wont allow any dissenting opinion on your Far-Left Wing Discussion Forum, because... because.. because... who the hell knows why. But its been proven time and time again. Do you think any of your fellow muppets would stray far from the planation? I think not.

EnergizedLib (465 posts)

1. Wait

Is DU not a left wing message board?

I’m genuinely asking, not trying to troll.

You have much to learn newbie. Much to learn.

superpatriotman (5,929 posts)

2. It is a discussion board

Not even close to a Gab, Gettr, Telegram, 4chan, Truthsocial, etc

Youre right. The DUmp is on its own planet. Thats for darn sure.

brush (43,063 posts)

6. We have left progressives here, but left progressives...

are not out of their minds nor comparable to the crazed weirdos like those wacko, righti, extremists you mentioned.

Uh huh.

All from the smartest people.  :thatsright:

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Are there any left wing message boards? - Uhhhhh....
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 09:52:42 PM »
Uh, Reddit leans heavily toward the left, and they're in the conversation for dumbest place on the internet (though they have some stiff competition).

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 06:01:16 AM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 08:42:44 AM »
Uh, Reddit leans heavily toward the left, and they're in the conversation for dumbest place on the internet (though they have some stiff competition).

Leans?  Other than specific communities like r/conservative and ones that work to avoid politics, Reddit is worse than the DUmp.  R/news and r/politics spout propaganda and shred any dissent at levels that would make $kinner blush.  Pro gun, anti abortion, Christian, and conservative communities get downvoted to oblivion to give the impression that they don't exist, and have to be heavily moderated to keep from being brigaded and keep plants out who have nothing better to do with their lives than create fake profiles that spew what they are told right wingers believe to provide examples of evil racist nazis. 

Back to the OP, the lack of self awareness is disturbing.  Just to pick a random topic, I search for gay pastors youtube channels.  Of the first 10 results, 8 were pro LGBTQXYZ.  The damage done to my school google profile is unimaginable. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 02:24:31 PM »
That’s like walking into a German concentration camp and asking if any Jews have ever graced their lovely premises. You gotta be  :mental: not to have noticed that the left are  :mental: .

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 01:26:34 PM »

Leans?  Other than specific communities like r/conservative and ones that work to avoid politics, Reddit is worse than the DUmp.  R/news and r/politics spout propaganda and shred any dissent at levels that would make $kinner blush.  Pro gun, anti abortion, Christian, and conservative communities get downvoted to oblivion to give the impression that they don't exist, and have to be heavily moderated to keep from being brigaded and keep plants out who have nothing better to do with their lives than create fake profiles that spew what they are told right wingers believe to provide examples of evil racist nazis. 

Back to the OP, the lack of self awareness is disturbing.  Just to pick a random topic, I search for gay pastors youtube channels.  Of the first 10 results, 8 were pro LGBTQXYZ.  The damage done to my school google profile is unimaginable.

I have been trolling Reddit for probably 15 plus years. A few subs. that I certainly enjoy, because as mentioned above, they are heavily moderated to keep politics out. With that being said, the last few years Reddit has become nothing but an extension of the DNC.