Author Topic: Karma  (Read 422 times)

Offline CC27

Novara (3,894 posts)

It's looking probable that the orange **** will be prosecuted for the FELONY of stealing - and holding - classified information, made a FELONY by his own action as "president."

Karma in action, folks.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217027332

You know nothing about karma. Go **** yourself.

Offline SVPete

Re: Karma
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 10:39:24 AM »
Since a President can move documents to wherever he happens to be, that, by definition, is not stealing. Trump and his people were working with the National Archives over the remaining documents in his custody. The FBI made those negotiations bad-faith. That they were stored under lock-and-key in a basement was at the Archives request. AFAIK, Melania's clothes closet was not in that room.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2022, 11:26:50 AM »
Uh... no. It's looking like this could backfire spectacularly in the faces of the dems. Karma in action, folks.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2022, 12:32:56 PM »
Uh... no. It's looking like this could backfire spectacularly in the faces of the dems. Karma in action, folks.

For now, it sounds like more people are POed by the raid than are Snoopy-Dancing over the raid. And in between are people who have suspended judgment until the FBI and "Justice" Department do a lot of 'splainin', people who are probably more likely to join those who are POed than those who are Snoopy-Dancing. I'm not expecting a LIEden-shattering KABOOM! in November (not that I'd mind being proved wrong), but I think this raid will prove very harmful to the Dems. And to Trump-Hating RINOs who haven't yet been primaried out.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 01:02:17 PM »
in between are people who have suspended judgment until the FBI and "Justice" Department do a lot of 'splainin', people who are probably more likely to join those who are POed

That's where I'm sitting right now.  I'm pretty pissed off, but my rational side is telling me to wait and see what they show. And it better be damned good, and it had better be a grave offense by Trump that warranted this action. And I'm not going to accept "it's so top secret, we can't show you".  That'll be the dead giveaway in my eyes.
These swamp mo#$%#@$%ers have a long row to hoe before they ever see a glimpse of trust from me again.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2022, 02:14:11 PM »
Novara (3,894 posts)

It's looking probable that the orange **** will be prosecuted for the FELONY of stealing - and holding - classified information, made a FELONY by his own action as "president."

Karma in action, folks.

Karma would seeing Obama getting the same treatment for doing worse regarding withholding documents.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/08/11/when-will-the-fbi-raid-obamas-home-over-his-missing-records-n2611588

And yet the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. The IRS suffered record “losses” as well. Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 02:16:27 PM »
I'm in the POed realm, but if evidence that both the search warrant and the manner in which the raid was carried out - doing it while the Trumps and National archives have been working cooperatively, 30 agents swarming the home, searching far more than the area the documents were known to be secured, demanding that security cameras be shut down, refusing Trump's lawyers' request to be allowed in the building, making sure to do it when Trump was hundreds of miles away, "guarding" the building with agents carrying M4 carbines (M$s are select-fire, not simply semi-automatic) - were justified and proportional, I can adjust to reality. Need I say I do not expect to have a reality requiring such an adjustment?

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 02:16:58 PM »
Karma would seeing Obama getting the same treatment for doing worse regarding withholding documents.
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2022/08/11/when-will-the-fbi-raid-obamas-home-over-his-missing-records-n2611588

And yet the accumulation of recent congressional testimony has made it clear that the Obama administration itself engaged in the wholesale destruction and “loss” of tens of thousands of government records covered under the act as well as the intentional evasion of the government records recording system by engaging in private email exchanges. So far, former President Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former Attorney General Lynch and several EPA officials have been named as offenders. The IRS suffered record “losses” as well. Former federal prosecutor Andrew McCarthy called it “an unauthorized private communications system for official business for the patent purpose of defeating federal record-keeping and disclosure laws.”

That's (D)ifferent...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline jukin

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 09:22:14 AM »

That's (D)ifferent...

And that's a HI5!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.