Author Topic: Okay, this makes me ****ing nuts  (Read 874 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Okay, this makes me ****ing nuts
« on: November 30, 2021, 03:16:11 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216099033

Sorry, you're guy said Trump didn't have a plan for the virus and he did!  This is all on Biden.  Were you saying this same stuff when Trump was president, or were you too busy excoriating him for not doing enough?

Beatlelvr (177 posts)

On CNN just now Alyson Camerota asked one of the leading voices about the vaccination record in US, well, Biden promised he would get rid of the virus, so hasn't he failed at that? HOW CAN HE GET RID OF IT (OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER) WHEN THERE ARE MILLIONS OF JUST PLAIN IDIOTS OUT THERE WHO WON'T TAKE THE VACCINE, FOR ALL THEIR STUPID REASONS? What can he do....have squads of medical personnel hold them down and forcibly give them a shot? We are never getting rid of it. Either that, or just wait until all those idiots fall ill and die.

I was supposed to start my Christmas Markets of Germany, Switzerland and Austria trip yesterday, but Austria is on lockdown so they cancelled the whole trip.
Who knows when it will be available again, next year? That's what I said last year. I realize other folks have more dire situations, but it just fries my cookies. I'm my mother's caregiver, and I NEEDED that trip!

End of rant.

Vinca (47,331 posts)

3. I heard that, too, and I muttered a nasty word under my breath aimed at Alyson Camerota.

WTF do they think? The last guy said he was God, acted like God and embarrassed God because he didn't deliver on anything but tax cuts for the rich. Joe is a humble man who would never tell anyone if he could eliminate the virus completely. Yet he has managed to save hundreds of thousands of lives by his actions against the virus.

He did say he would get rid of the virus.  And can you tell me just how he managed to save "hundreds of thousands of lives?"

sop (5,679 posts)

4. When they say "Biden failed to get rid of the virus," the response should be "no, Republicans

failed to get the vaccine." Hit them with the facts:

"Of Americans surveyed from Sept. 13-22, 72% of adults 18 and older had been vaccinated, including 71% of white Americans, 70% of Black Americans, and 73% of Hispanics. Contrast these converging figures with disparities based on politics: 90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans." (Brookings)

Weren't we told when this all first started that at 70% we'd reach herd immunity?  Now, you have to take into account that if there are 70% vaccinated, how many have natural antibodies from having gotten CoVid and survived?  Naw, it's the vaccinated that are passing the virus around.

There are many stories out there where vaccinated people are spreading the virus to other vaccinated, that doesn't sound like a vaccine to me, it sounds like a therapeutic.  Just my opinion though.

gab13by13 (5,547 posts)

9. The #1 right wing narrative

all over cable news is that president Biden is failing. It is total nonsense, I defy anyone to give me 1 example of how our president is failing. S1 and BBB are on Chuck Schumer, the executive branch doesn't write and pass legislation.

Anyone want to go 'defy' gab13by13?   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Okay, this makes me ****ing nuts
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2021, 03:26:27 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216099033

gab13by13 (5,547 posts)

all over cable news is that president Biden is failing. It is total nonsense, I defy anyone to give me 1 example of how our president is failing.

KC

well brandon failed to hold his gas in when meeting with British Royalty...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2021, 03:47:13 PM »
4. When they say "Biden failed to get rid of the virus," the response should be "no, Republicans

failed to get the vaccine." Hit them with the facts:

"Of Americans surveyed from Sept. 13-22, 72% of adults 18 and older had been vaccinated, including 71% of white Americans, 70% of Black Americans, and 73% of Hispanics. Contrast these converging figures with disparities based on politics: 90% of Democrats had been vaccinated, compared with 68% of Independents and just 58% of Republicans." (Brookings)
Weren't we told when this all first started that at 70% we'd reach herd immunity?  Now, you have to take into account that if there are 70% vaccinated, how many have natural antibodies from having gotten CoVid and survived?  Naw, it's the vaccinated that are passing the virus around.

There are many stories out there where vaccinated people are spreading the virus to other vaccinated, that doesn't sound like a vaccine to me, it sounds like a therapeutic.  Just my opinion though.

As far as “hitting them with the facts” goes, that DU poster swung at the air and smacked themselves in the face.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 03:51:47 PM »

KC

well brandon failed to hold his gas in when meeting with British Royalty...

Speaking of which, walked through my break room about 20 minutes ago and the Fox News chyron graphic was "Biden touts infrastructure bill in Minnesota".  And giggled to myself that I thought it said "toots" or "poops".

No, I have no control of the break room TV.  That's what our wonderful receptionist sets it on.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2021, 05:00:55 PM »
gab13by13 (5,547 posts)

all over cable news is that president Biden is failing. It is total nonsense, I defy anyone to give me 1 example of how our president is failing

This just in General Mils is raising all the prices of their cereals by 20% in January 2022.

F--- and FJB
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 05:24:11 PM »
The last guy said he was God, acted like God and embarrassed God because he didn't deliver on anything but tax cuts for the rich. Joe is a humble man who would never tell anyone if he could eliminate the virus completely.

Joe Biden: If I'm elected, we're going to cure cancer

Has he even thought about cancer since then? I mean other than him being a cancer on the US.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2021, 06:49:57 PM »
It amazes me how they conflate "unvaccinated" with "infected", though in fairness, there are those DUmmies who literally are dumb as a post and do not actually know the difference.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2021, 06:55:16 PM »
It amazes me how they conflate "unvaccinated" with "infected", though in fairness, there are those DUmmies who literally are dumb as a post and do not actually know the difference.

I would be such a supporter of covid if it only killed the low IQs of 80 and under.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2021, 07:00:07 PM »
Anyone who thought the SARS-CoV virus could be kept out of the US by the time the US government learned of it is ignorant. Anyone who thought the SARS-CoV virus could be eradicated doesn't understand how viruses work (IOW, whether wise or unwise, unvaccinated people are not preventing LIEden from "getting rid of" the SARS-CoV-2 virus).

Therefore:

* Biden lied when he blamed Trump for Covid deaths;

* Biden lied when he claimed Trump had no vaccine distribution plan;

* Biden lied when he claimed he'd get rid of the virus.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2021, 07:03:24 PM »
I was supposed to start my Christmas Markets of Germany, Switzerland and Austria trip yesterday, but Austria is on lockdown so they cancelled the whole trip.

DUmmie Beatlelvr's explanation how US unvaccinated people are responsible for these European countries shutting down due to a variant that appears to have originated in southern Africa should be very  :popcorn:  :popcorn:  :popcorn: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2021, 07:07:11 PM »
I'm going to shut down the virus, not the country.

If the lying dog faced pony soldier said it once, he said it a thousand times.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2021, 07:50:37 PM »
These are some delusional mfers.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2021, 07:59:55 PM »
A fool cries out “I defy anyone to give me 1 example of how our president is failing.” And the fool does it in a thread where someone quotes a reporter who in turn quoted Biden saying he’d shut down the virus; the same virus that won’t be shut down. And this fool has the nerve to ask for an example of where Biden is failing.

Its like the fool can’t read, much less think.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2021, 08:06:43 PM »
A fool cries out “I defy anyone to give me 1 example of how our president is failing.” And the fool does it in a thread where someone quotes a reporter who in turn quoted Biden saying he’d shut down the virus; the same virus that won’t be shut down. And this fool has the nerve to ask for an example of where Biden is failing.

Its like the fool can’t read, much less think.

it's a shared trait with them.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2021, 09:20:45 PM »
gab13by13 (5,547 posts)

I defy anyone to give me 1 example of how our president is failing.

Tell you what DUmbass. It'll be quicker to give you the one and only example of what Brandon has succeeded in doing. With our disorderly and rapid retreat from Afghanistan due solely to the ineptitude of Brandon's administration, Brandon and his sycophants have Built Back Better one thing and one thing only. That thing they've Built Back Better? The Taliban.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2021, 06:14:17 AM »
gab13by13 (5,547 posts)

I defy anyone to give me 1 example of how our president is failing.

Gas prices through the roof and now being dependent on foreign sources for our energy production whereas under Trump we were energy independent and a supplier of oil and natural gas.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2021, 07:24:39 AM »
Biden's covid death count is higher than Trump's.  And when are you idiots going to realize the vaccines don't work?  People are still getting it. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2021, 07:54:05 AM »
Tell you what DUmbass. It'll be quicker to give you the one and only example of what Brandon has succeeded in doing. With our disorderly and rapid retreat from Afghanistan due solely to the ineptitude of Brandon's administration, Brandon and his sycophants have Built Back Better one thing and one thing only. That thing they've Built Back Better? The Taliban.

True, but he's plagiarizing OhBummer!'s accomplishment of rebuilding ISIS. :hi5:
« Last Edit: December 01, 2021, 11:19:07 AM by SVPete »

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2021, 10:20:21 AM »
Gas prices through the roof and now being dependent on foreign sources for our energy production whereas under Trump we were energy independent and a supplier of oil and natural gas.

(DUmpSpeak] but, but, but...mean tweets[\DUmpSpeak]
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2021, 11:40:25 AM »
Beatlelvr (177 posts)

Okay, this makes me ****ing nuts...

You say that like being batshit insane is a recent development for you, DUmbass...

:mental:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2021, 12:00:51 PM »
Biden's covid death count is higher than Trump's.  And when are you idiots going to realize the vaccines don't work?  People are still getting it.

They don’t understand difficult things like numbers or common sense.

My neighbor got vaccinated because her husband is a few years older than her and she didn’t want to take a chance on infecting him. She still got covid and still infected him. Thus far she’s having more problems from the symptom than he is.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2021, 12:56:08 PM »
They don’t understand difficult things like numbers or common sense.

My neighbor got vaccinated because her husband is a few years older than her and she didn’t want to take a chance on infecting him. She still got covid and still infected him. Thus far she’s having more problems from the symptom than he is.

Me and my wife are friends with a couple who were both vaccinated.  They both got Covid.  He had an episode much like a severe cold/flu, she on the other hand literally thought she was going to die at one point.  She said there was a period of 4 days where she honestly didn't think she was going to make it and her husband was trying to get her to go to the hospital. 

She absolutely refused to go to the hospital because she said she knows what happens to those who go to the hospital.  She got so sick he made her write down her wish to not be taken to the hospital and sign it because he didn't want people to blame him if she died.

True story.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2021, 09:34:20 AM »
True, but he's plagiarizing OhBummer!'s accomplishment of rebuilding ISIS. :hi5:
Well, plagiarism is Joe BiteMe's go-to move, after all.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2021, 10:02:49 AM »
Beatlelvr (177 posts)

Okay, this makes me ****ing nuts...

No DUmbass. This did not make you "****ing Nuts". You're a member of DemocratUnderground, the cesspool of the internet. You've been been "****ing Nuts" for well before you signed up there.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ROCKURWORLD

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2021, 10:52:08 AM »
Beatlelvr (177 posts)

On CNN just now Alyson Camerota asked one of the leading voices about the vaccination record in US, well, Biden promised he would get rid of the virus, so hasn't he failed at that? HOW CAN HE GET RID OF IT (OR ANY OTHER COUNTRY FOR THAT MATTER) WHEN THERE ARE MILLIONS OF JUST PLAIN IDIOTS OUT THERE WHO WON'T TAKE THE VACCINE, FOR ALL THEIR STUPID REASONS? What can he do....have squads of medical personnel hold them down and forcibly give them a shot? We are never getting rid of it. Either that, or just wait until all those idiots fall ill and die.

Who knows when it will be available again, next year? That's what I said last year. I realize other folks have more dire situations, but it just fries my cookies. I'm my mother's caregiver, and I NEEDED that trip!

End of rant.

Well DUmbass the vaccine will not get rid of the virus as vaccinated people can still transmit it and that doesn't even include animals that can keep the virus out in the wild.