Author Topic: If Trump stolen the election by force......  (Read 389 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
If Trump stolen the election by force......
« on: November 27, 2021, 07:08:50 PM »
Smackdown2019 (790 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216092007

If Trump stolen the election by force......

If Trump and his cronies actually took over Jan 6 and stolen the election. Those sorry lowazzes would had our side shot for interference of upholding our Democracy! Now, since we thwart the coup attempt, the sorry azzs are only getting probations after what they did! People died, our National Capitol was destroyed, our Nation's Respect was destroyed, and our Country was turned upside down! FOR WHAT?

So the 2st Century Hitler would get to stay in Marlago throughout the year and be called a winner...

Hope New YORK THROWS the POS into Rikers and let him turn from Orange to Crap in a New York Minute.

:mental:

Star Member brooklynite (74,028 posts)

1. Rikers is a jail, not a prison...

Its for people awaiting trial, not serving sentances.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member Stuart G (32,048 posts)

3. It won't by the NY...It will be Atty General Letitia James who will do it.

And, unfortunately it will take time..to make the case, make sure Trump is proven guilty, and carry the case out
to conclusion. Lots of time & much longer than any of us think or want. But she will do it.

Star Member pwb (7,771 posts)

4. Destroyed is a reach.

Probation has many limitations that are very unpleasant on people. It is not nothing.

:yawn:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: If Trump stolen the election by force......
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 08:27:53 PM »
If Trump stolen the election by force...

It is called grammar, check it out.  The smartest folks on the internet, my friends.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 08:52:36 PM »
They really do want a civil war, don't they?

Lurking DUmbasses, it won't last long and will be a slaughter. I doubt DU will be very active afterwards.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 08:56:16 PM »

It is called grammar, check it out.  The smartest folks on the internet, my friends.

Grammar is so 2st century.

... our National Capitol was destroyed...

Yes, distinctly I remember them counting the electoral votes in the destroyed Capitol, mere hours after its destruction.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 08:59:44 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline thundley4

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 10:20:38 PM »

I'm wondering if a mole is trying too hard to make them look DUmber than usual.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2021, 06:23:33 AM »
... our National Capitol was destroyed...

...on March 1, 1971 when a bunch of leftist anti-war loons (Weather Underground) bombed the Capitol.

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2021, 07:55:37 PM »
If TEB and kentuck had a child.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2021, 09:30:28 AM »
 :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:  :jerkit:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.