Author Topic: Anti-Vax Republican On Ventilator In ICU  (Read 316 times)

Online Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Anti-Vax Republican On Ventilator In ICU
« on: November 27, 2021, 02:50:27 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216090817

babylonsister

Last edited Sat Nov 27, 2021, 11:22 AM -
Edit history (1)

https://crooksandliars.com/2021/11/anti-vax-republican-ventilator-icu

Another anti-vax Trump lover is suffering from COVID
By John Amato — November 27, 2021

The Metro Times is reporting that Wayne County Republican Trump lovin' loon William Hartmann, the former vice-chairman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers has been in intensive care since early November.

Hartmann, like other MAGA wackos refused to certify the county’s election after Joe Biden won and made believe Covid 19 was nothing more than a money grab of some sort.

Hartmann has attacked all vaccines and equated any government attempts to get people vaccinated to Nazi Germany.

As we've been documenting, more and more COVID deniers are being infected and are facing the wrath of the virus.

It truly is a shame that Michigan Department of Health and Human Services between October 7 to November 5, 76% of the people will who died from COVID were unvaccinated.

And that's due to their fears, ignorance and people egged on by people like Hartmann, others like him, Fox News and almost all of right-wing media.

I never wish anyone to become ill no matter how I disagree with them, but if you're going to flaunt insane conspiracy theories and anti-vax nonsense that help others get infected and die then don't ask me to feel bad for you.

Gotta say. It’s rare I wish ill on ANYONE, but I actually hope every single poster in this thread dies of; their obesity, or high blood pressure, or diabetes, cancer, etc…

I hope it hurts and I hope your family has to watch you suffer a horrible death.

MY compassion for you is done. May you be involved in a horrible car accident and be trapped while your car burns and no one can get you out.

Sorry, I’m simply done with your hate. You need to be removed from the planet and I hope it hurts.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Anti-Vax Republican On Ventilator In ICU
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2021, 04:17:29 PM »
Illustration #4536 of why we should offer them ABSOLUTLY no quarter should shit hit the fan. **** them.

ProfessorGAC (50,993 posts)

11. Ok, I'll Say It

I hope he dies.
To heck with "wish no ill". I'm way past that point.
If he survives he'll be bleating how he licked the virus without the vax, and despite ICU & the vent, he'll claim it was no big deal.
Alive, he's dangerous. Dead, he's proof that ignorance & obstinacy kills.

Stay the **** out of Florida, DUmbasses. Obey your masters, stay masked permanently and voluntarily take every shot they offer. ****ing serfs.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2021, 05:04:20 PM »
Personally, I think the DUpipo tends to look better masked.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 05:10:18 PM »
I think they look best in a pine box 6 feet under.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 06:13:33 PM »

Ha! Ha!

I agree, at least the women do, and most others of them on the left, certainly seem to ...

The ugliness starts from the *inside* out!   :-)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 06:22:36 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 06:55:23 PM »
Mercy!!!

CC is so addictive, as was CU ...

I've got to get off this machine!

Mr. ABC is sitting in front of a roaring fire in the living room with the cat, and I am ignoring the both of them.

~ ABC  :bolt:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)