Author Topic: Racist Joe Biden defies demi-God Fauci to restrict travel from Africa  (Read 578 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Star Member BumRushDaShow (89,068 posts)

U.S. to restrict travel from South Africa and other countries as it assesses risks of new omicron
Source: Washington Post

NANTUCKET, Mass. — The United States will restrict travel from South Africa and seven other countries starting on Monday, according to a senior Biden administration official. The policy was implemented out of “an abundance of caution in light of a new covid-19 variant circulating in Southern Africa,” the official said. Several other countries, including France, Britain, Japan and Israel have set restrictions for air travelers arriving from southern Africa.

The restrictions will apply to travelers from South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, and Malawi. They do not apply to American citizens and lawful permanent residents, the official said. The announcement came after the White House arranged a meeting Friday between U.S. and South African doctors to learn more about the new omicron variant of the coronavirus that is spreading in that region, President Biden’s chief medical adviser Anthony S. Fauci said Friday.

Biden was also briefed Friday on the variant, the White House said. Fauci, in an interview on CNN’s “New Day,” said the new variant has “some mutations” that “are raising some concern” — including “with regard to possibly transmissibility increase and possibly evasion of immune response.” “We want to find out scientist-to-scientist exactly what is going on,” Fauci said of the meeting, which was still going on as of 11 a.m. Friday.

On Friday morning, the stock market tumbled, with the Dow Jones falling more than 900 points on concerns about the new strain, its worst day of the year thus far at its close. The S&P 500 was also off by about 1.4 percent in early trading. The World Health Organization announced the official name of the variant, in line with protocols, and labeled it a “variant of concern: in a statement Friday morning. WHO said it was first alerted to the variant by South Africa on Wednesday.

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/11/26/biden-south-africa-variant/

Full headline: U.S. to restrict travel from South Africa and other countries as it assesses risks of new omicron variant

How funny. We were told JUST TODAY by DU that a litmus test for credibility is whether we obey St. Fauci. Not only is Biden going against GOD, but he's being a RACIST about it.

I mean, that's what they said about Trump's steps to limit the spread.

And of course he did it from Nantucket, while in the arms of Carlyle leadership. Can you IMAGINE what DU would say if a Republican was in the White House?
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: Racist Joe Biden defies demi-God Fauci to restrict travel from Africa
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 02:02:47 PM »
Star Member milestogo (10,745 posts)

Believing Dr Fauci is my litmus test.
He is not God. He is capable of making mistakes. He cannot predict the future.

But he is absolutely the most experienced, intelligent physician-scientist on the planet when it comes to epidemiology. If someone thinks they know better, I'd like to see them compare their credentials to his.

I've never seen a "messenger" attacked so viciously for delivering the truth.

If somebody attacks Fauci, they are attacking science and reason. They are out of touch with reality. And they are dangerous.

Well, Biden is definitely out of touch with reality...
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 02:21:54 PM »
Believing Dr Fauci is my litmus test.
He is not God. He is capable of making mistakes. He cannot predict the future.

But he is absolutely the most experienced, intelligent physician-scientist on the planet when it comes to epidemiology. If someone thinks they know better, I'd like to see them compare their credentials to his.

I've never seen a "messenger" attacked so viciously for delivering the truth.

If somebody attacks Fauci, they are attacking science and reason. They are out of touch with reality. And they are dangerous.

All of that says nothing about how trustworthy he is.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 03:00:12 PM »
If the variant was in So. Africa when the restrictions went out, then it’s already been introduced into the USA.

Besides, the left should want the new variant here so it can kill off all the unvaxxed they’ve wanted dead.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 04:29:10 PM »
[DU Mirror Image] Why does Joe Biden hate black Africans?! [/DU Mirror Image]

But when Trump did his China travel shutdown at the beginning of February 2020, that was racism and xenophobia! Because Bogey-Trump!!!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2021, 06:25:24 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2021, 04:55:35 PM »
They're running-out of quasi-remote areas to blame fake variants for originating from.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2021, 05:39:58 PM »
Xenophobic!!!

Flashback: Biden suggested Trump's coronavirus travel ban was 'xenophobic'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/flashback-biden-suggested-trumps-coronavirus-travel-ban-xenophobic
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2021, 06:56:38 PM »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2021, 07:04:42 AM »
This will be the second (at least) South African variant, "Alpha" or "Beta" being the first. From what I've heard, https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/487724/ , it is being called "Nu", and the next one will be (or is) being called "Omicron". If that is correct, the Greek letter "Xi" is being skipped ... I wonder why ............. well, no, I don't. :rimshot:  :bolt:

« Last Edit: November 27, 2021, 07:11:16 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2021, 08:05:04 AM »
This will be the second (at least) South African variant, "Alpha" or "Beta" being the first. From what I've heard, https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/487724/ , it is being called "Nu", and the next one will be (or is) being called "Omicron". If that is correct, the Greek letter "Xi" is being skipped ... I wonder why ............. well, no, I don't. :rimshot:  :bolt:

Once in a while, I'm so thankful that I had to learn the Greek alphabet when I joined a fraternity many moons ago.  We had to be able to recite it upon command.

Yes, they have skipped over a few letters on their naming nomenclature for the Wuhan, or in this case the South African variant (Omicron).
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2021, 09:26:28 AM »
Once in a while, I'm so thankful that I had to learn the Greek alphabet when I joined a fraternity many moons ago.  We had to be able to recite it upon command.

Yes, they have skipped over a few letters on their naming nomenclature for the Wuhan, or in this case the South African variant (Omicron).

Saw on facebook: Omicron is an anagram of Moronic.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2021, 09:26:44 AM »
The newer variants have been A) More contagious, and B) Less deadly. Like every other Damn virus known to man; as they mutate, they become less deadly as the human immune system learns to combat it more effectively. Africa has had one of the lowest death counts in the nation. Wonder why? Perhaps because they've been hopped up on Ivermectin for decades to combat Malaria?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2021, 10:03:50 AM »
The newer variants have been A) More contagious, and B) Less deadly. Like every other Damn virus known to man; as they mutate, they become less deadly as the human immune system learns to combat it more effectively. Africa has had one of the lowest death counts in the nation. Wonder why? Perhaps because they've been hopped up on Ivermectin for decades to combat Malaria?

Exactly. What we have now will be called “the cold” in a few years. I am sorry that people with feeble constitutions are getting sick and are dying, but that’s our species adapting. Liberals think we can defy human adaptation the same way they think sending money to the government lowers global temperatures.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2021, 10:29:54 AM »

Exactly. What we have now will be called “the cold” in a few years. I am sorry that people with feeble constitutions are getting sick and are dying, but that’s our species adapting. Liberals think we can defy human adaptation the same way they think sending money to the government lowers global temperatures.
yeah, but next year are the mid term elections and early indicators are showing that the democrat party is going to get royally schlonged so gotta gin up more panic and get people to hide behind their locked doors and curtains and don't even think about going out to vote.  mail in ballots and all the associated uncertainties that go along with them are here to stay.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2021, 11:17:08 AM »
The American people just need to be reminded daily that Biden said he had a plan and since he was selected we’ve had more variants and more deaths WHILE having a vaccine handed to him to protect us.

He’s a complete fraud and a failure. I lay blame for all of this, plus the economy tanking, directly at his feet.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2021, 01:02:53 PM »
The American people just need to be reminded daily that Biden said he had a plan and since he was selected we’ve had more variants and more deaths WHILE having a vaccine handed to him to protect us.

He’s a complete fraud and a failure. I lay blame for all of this, plus the economy tanking, directly at his feet.

KC

which is exactly where it belongs but little red lying hood will continue to bray on and on about the mess that the previous administration left behind, while never pinpointing any of the said messes and the lamestream media will continue to dutifully report it as if it was carved on stone and came down from the mountain on high...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2021, 01:19:22 PM »
My governor has essentially told FJB to GFHS. I'm good.

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site