Author Topic: VIDEO: Giant Liberal Bird Attacks Pro-Trump Radio Show  (Read 327 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Giant Liberal Bird Attacks Pro-Trump Radio Show
« on: November 26, 2021, 11:04:22 AM »
On the morning of Black Friday, November 26, a giant liberal bird attacked the most pro-Trump radio show in the country...the Steve Kane Radio show. As you can see, co-host Brian Craig, was quite shaken up by the giant liberal bird attack. You will also hear a bonus belly laugh from Yours Truly when Brian commented on the sad state of my fan club when I called in to the show just minutes before the attack.

Brian speculated as to whether the bird was a hawk or a buzzard but to my untrained eyes it appears to be a hawk due to its brownish coloration.

And if anybody has any doubts as to whether the Steve Kane show, the longest running radio show of any kind in Florida history, is the most pro-Trump radio show in the country, check it out for yourself weekdays 6 to 9 AM on 1470 AM WWNN radio. It broadcasts out of South Florida within radio range of Mar-a-Lago but you can hear it anywhere in the world on iHeartRadio. Its subject matter is primarily national, not local, issues which is why even Aussies call in to the show frequently.

https://youtu.be/fiytVb_INuw

Offline thundley4

Re: VIDEO: Giant Liberal Bird Attacks Pro-Trump Radio Show
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 11:55:28 AM »
Shape of the head looks more like a turkey buzzard.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 09:44:19 PM »
Shape of the head looks more like a turkey buzzard.
When I was in the USAF one of our  B-52s hit a turkey buzzard while on a low level training mission.   It hit the leading edge the wing between the fuselage and right inboard engine pod and made a huge dent with some of the leading edge skin torn.  We surmised if it had gone into an engine it would have taken out both engines mounted on the pod. 

The plane was back flying after about 2 weeks.  The buzzard, not so much.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2021, 03:45:29 AM »
When I was in the USAF one of our  B-52s hit a turkey buzzard while on a low level training mission.   It hit the leading edge the wing between the fuselage and right inboard engine pod and made a huge dent with some of the leading edge skin torn.  We surmised if it had gone into an engine it would have taken out both engines mounted on the pod. 

The plane was back flying after about 2 weeks.  The buzzard, not so much.
Turkey buzzards are well known for their antiwar beliefs and adherence to communism
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2021, 08:46:36 AM »
When we go high, they go low.

When they go high, they almost fly right into a ****ing wall.