Author Topic: Javaman thought Rittenhouse offed black people  (Read 538 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Javaman thought Rittenhouse offed black people
« on: November 19, 2021, 12:26:48 PM »
Star Member Javaman (58,287 posts)

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (Javaman) on Fri Nov 19, 2021, 12:23 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

The self-styled Most Informed People on the Internet are really screwing the pooch on this one. No, Dumbass, he killed woman beaters and child molesters. In other words, plain old Democrats.

TheSmashmaster (1 post)
2. But everyone that tried to kill him was white?

So which minority?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

Re: Javaman thought Rittenhouse offed black people
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 12:29:25 PM »
His post might still be found using Google Cache.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 12:34:28 PM »
His post might still be found using Google Cache.

I saw it before he deleted it. It was one line. I think this way is better anyway.

Now the DUmmies are talking about civil suits. PLEASE, DUmmies, PLEASE get the families to file civil suits. Today is so nice I want to experience it twice.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2021, 12:50:06 PM »

I saw it before he deleted it. It was one line. I think this way is better anyway.

Now the DUmmies are talking about civil suits. PLEASE, DUmmies, PLEASE get the families to file civil suits. Today is so nice I want to experience it twice.

I've always suspected that there might be federal charges in the works.  IIRC, Eric Holder tried to charge Officer Darren Wilson in the Michael "The Gentle Giant" Brown case in Ferguson, MO on federal counts.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2021, 12:57:01 PM »
Well, if DUpipo are too dumb to hope for it (yet), IMO, there is a better than even chance AG Garland will try a trumped up double jeopardy prosecution.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 12:58:48 PM »
Well, if DUpipo are too dumb to hope for it (yet), IMO, there is a better than even chance AG Garland will try a trumped up double jeopardy prosecution.

I'm sure someone in the West Wing will find a way to make a woman beater or a child molester an oppressed minority so they can file civil rights charges.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2021, 11:51:00 AM »
I’m sure that they were all black-adjacent, which counts as being black…so it was racist for him to shoot them.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2021, 12:41:39 PM »
I remember when Kyle burned minority- and immigrant-owned businesses and yelled racial epithets... oh wait, that was the "protestors."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2021, 03:41:23 PM »
One of the decent polling companies might come up with a question in the near future:

How many Black People did Kyle Rittenhouse kill in August 2020?

I'd be willing to wager a sawbuck that 40% of the respondents would say that he killed more than zero (And ZERO is the correct answer, of course).

So many people have emotional reactions without even knowing basic facts on a case.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2021, 06:09:00 PM »
I'd be willing to wager a sawbuck that 40% of the respondents would say that he killed more than zero (And ZERO is the correct answer, of course).

So many people have emotional reactions without even knowing basic facts on a case.
That's true with most things, especially anything controversial such as police killing unarmed black people or Covid hospitalization rates. The populace at large are usually wildly off base with lefties usually being more off than others.
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Online enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2021, 11:55:16 AM »
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/11/19/fact-check-false-uk-publication-claims-kyle-rittenhouse-shot-three-black-men/

The article is fixed, but I'm not finding for sure if the tweet was deleted or not.  Plenty of pictures of it saved from the memory hole, though moonbats will probably claim those are faked....

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.