Author Topic: I need to find that special German word that means that feeling of general unea  (Read 615 times)

Online CC27

Tommy Carcetti (40,324 posts)

I need to find that special German word that means that feeling of general unease...

...when you've got a normal and rational President again, but your relief is blunted knowing you still have a highly irrational and dangerous ex-President continuing to cause chaos, harm and division in the background.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215981342

Normal and rational President?? Lets go Brandon!

Offline DLR Pyro

when you've got a normal and rational President again, but your relief is blunted knowing you still have a highly irrational and dangerous ex-President continuing to cause chaos, harm and division in the background.

I had that feeling often during President Trump's term everytime obama and his ilk surfaced in the news
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

That special German word that I will hopefully feel after future elections: Schadenfreude.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2021, 01:02:36 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Looking for German words. Another irony impaired denizen of the DUmp. 

Star Member Haggard Celine (13,749 posts)
5. I don't know if there's a German word.

After all, Hitler didn't live to cause chaos after the war. If he had, the Germans would have executed him. Too bad Donald and Malaria didn't kill themselves in the bunker after the election.

Cause German history started and ended with Hitler.   :thatsright:

Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

... you've got a normal and rational President again ...

There are not enough :rotf: s and :lmao: s in the Cave's pantry!!! :tongue:

... Too bad Donald and Malaria didn't kill themselves in the bunker after the election.

Melania has more class and intelligence in one of her nail parings than Star Moron Haggard Celine has ever had.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
There are not enough :rotf: s and :lmao: s in the Cave's pantry!!! :tongue:

One wonders how stoned a DUmpMonkey has to be to be able to write that with a straight face. Even #JoeThePretender's handlers couldn't say that about pResident Pudding Brain without cracking up.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Don't worry DUmbasses, I'm sure Biden would deal with a general rebellion with the same calm and well-measured approach as his Afghanistan withdrawal.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I think the German word that the primitive is looking for is “dum-kauf”.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Can't help you there, but I did find a German word for this:

Oldfahtconfusennoideawhatthe****enisgoinonen
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

That pic makes LIEden look like a not-so-good quiz show contestant thinking, "I got this ... I got this ... I got this ..." when the question is, "Who is celebrated on Columbus Day?"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Karin

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/10/22/watch-someone-photoshopped-president-biden-onto-a-pony-at-the-cnn-town-hall-and-it-is-perfect/

This is a little video posted at twitchy, it's hilarious if you haven't seen it.  Can't seem to direct post it here. 

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
That pic makes LIEden look like a not-so-good quiz show contestant thinking, "I got this ... I got this ... I got this ..." when the question is, "Who is celebrated on Columbus Day?"

I thought Brandolio was looking for TP for his bunghole.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
I thought Brandolio was looking for TP for his bunghole.

He was loading his brain. Or his diaper...same thing.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline freedumb2003b

The word the DUmmy is searching for is Lezkobrundanswein

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
I think the German word that the primitive is looking for is “dum-kauf”.

Close, but not close enough.

Dumkauf is "dummy".

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/10/22/watch-someone-photoshopped-president-biden-onto-a-pony-at-the-cnn-town-hall-and-it-is-perfect/

This is a little video posted at twitchy, it's hilarious if you haven't seen it.  Can't seem to direct post it here.

The jet pack video is awesome!

I think I am going to have to find this townhall and watch it just to see all the weirdness Biden exuded.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Weltschmerz?
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Weltschmerz?

Weltschmerz is something that particularly affects the primitives.

It means sadness at conditions of the world and society.....a melancholy found in those who've been born and raised in affluent families, those who've never suffered deprivation or loss, who feel "guilty" about it and make up or exaggerate their own miseries.  People who wish they were victims of one thing or another, but weren't.

I first discovered this word when observing the sfexpat2000 (later the EFerrari) primitive back about 2005 or so; it fit her to a tee.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 08:04:38 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Weltschmerz is something that particularly affects the primitives.

It means sadness at conditions of the world and society.....a melancholy found in those who've been born and raised in affluent families, those who've never suffered deprivation or loss, who feel "guilty" about it and make up or exaggerate their own miseries.  People who wish they were victims of one thing or another, but weren't.

I first discovered this word when observing the sfexpat2000 (later the EFerrari) primitive back about 2005 or so; it fit her to a tee.

Wow, that is a disturbingly accurate description of the moonbats.  Can't find the strip now, but there's a Zits strip where the teenage aspiring musician bemoans his stable middleclass life for stifling his creativity, and his friend responds with "The suffering of having never suffered".   
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Close, but not close enough.

Dumkauf is "dummy".

For the DUmbasses we could change it to DUmpkauf.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline SVPete

DUmmkopf - DUmb head