Author Topic: Profiles in DUmbisprudence: Baldwin vs Koch, Murdoch  (Read 465 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Profiles in DUmbisprudence: Baldwin vs Koch, Murdoch
« on: October 24, 2021, 07:56:58 PM »

Star Member DanieRains (3,690 posts)

Charles Koch And Rupert Murdoch Should Be Arrested
Tried.

And sent to the gas chamber.

For murder.

Their disinformation networks and incomprehensible lust for wealth has destroyed our democracy, and directly killed thousands / millions of Americans.

These two make Benedict Arnold look like a hero.

They can"t be allowed to continue their attacks on our families or planet.

From deadly propaganda to organized school board threat makers. These two are responsible more than anyone for the mess. You can throw in the Mercers too if you want.

It has to stop.

It just has to stop.

The fact that 84% of Republican Lemmings think Orange Asshole won the election isn't all because of Orange Asshole.

Did you get that? A liberal who LITERALLY points a gun and shoots someone DEAD has the wagons circled...

...while two people who didn't do SHIT are "murderers" and, to boot, should be GASSED.

Given their hatred of Israel, maybe they'll want to toss a few Jews in there as well.

And the DUmmies LOVE it:

Response to DanieRains (Original post)

Sun Oct 24, 2021, 12:10 PM

Star Member RKP5637 (61,655 posts)
1. They are the instigators for much of the unrest in the US, and like Trump, walk

around untouched. We watch these assholes untouched as the US sinks into a horrible place into the future.

Star Member Blue Owl (37,298 posts)
2. K&R

Star Member SoCalDavidS (5,174 posts)
3. Fat Chance

That's not how things work in America. More likely they'll profit off their crimes.

Star Member BlueJac (6,716 posts)
16. K&R

Some days, I really do hope there is a Civil War, because I might decide to participate and pull select people into it.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Profiles in DUmbisprudence: Baldwin vs Koch, Murdoch
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2021, 08:54:47 PM »
First off, I thought liberals were against the death penalty (except in the case of abortion)

Second, define disinformation.   You guys have your definition which is basically any spoken or written word that goes against your political ideology or what your party declares to be true.

Like it or not, the first amendment protects all speech, not just the words you DUmmies want to hear.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2021, 05:54:19 AM »
Talk about lies and disinformation: Rupert Murdoch isn't in charge of FNC any more. His liberal sons are.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2021, 09:20:21 AM »
The fact that 84% of Republican Lemmings think Orange Asshole won the election isn't all because of Orange Asshole.

84%???  Could you provide a source (other than the DUmp/DailyKos/HuffPo) for that please?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2021, 10:07:13 AM »
 ::)  ::)  ::) That post was so deep in :stoner: -inspired What the @#$% are you talking about?! territory that I had to use W'pedia to learn if Charles Koch And Rupert Murdoch are even still alive (they are). ::)  ::)  ::)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2021, 10:14:15 AM »
84%???  Could you provide a source (other than the DUmp/DailyKos/HuffPo) for that please?

100% of liberals are sure that any election lost by one of their darlings was stolen. There is more evidence that 2020 was stolen than all of their cases combined. F them.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2021, 11:06:28 AM »
::)  ::)  ::) That post was so deep in :stoner: -inspired What the @#$% are you talking about?! territory that I had to use W'pedia to learn if Charles Koch And Rupert Murdoch are even still alive (they are). ::)  ::)  ::)
It's ironic how worked up they get (to the point of demanding they be put to death in the gas chamber) over 2 billionaires who don't side with their political ideology  while they give george soros a pass while he continues to fund far left politicians and district attorneys who are hell bent on releasing dangerous criminals back into society with the intent of turning our Country upside down.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2021, 01:54:36 PM »
NEOBuckeye (2,684 posts)

18. Take all their money and sentence them to poverty

Death is too easy for these bastards. Make them suffer the same way they have caused millions of others to suffer.

Seize their fortunes to redistribute to the poor, and then force them to live out of cardboard boxes under an Interstate overpass for the rest of their days.

Rockhead is over there trying to be reasonable.  What a loony thread. 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2021, 02:04:21 PM »
I've never looked at a list of who the first political prisoners sent to Dachau were, but I'd be surprised if many/most opposition newspaper owners and editors were not there already on New Years Day 1934. Jailing media people who say things they don't want to hear or be heard is the way of Nazis, Fascists, and DU-grade Progs.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2021, 06:52:29 PM »
Rockhead is over there trying to be reasonable.  What a loony thread.

That's about as weird as Hoyt sounding reasonable.

:rotf:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2021, 08:19:03 PM »
Lord Marblehead is letting his site get out of control. But seeing as he’s still paying skimmer for the site, he can’t afford to lose any posters.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.