Author Topic: They're rooting for Biden to fail...  (Read 572 times)

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
They're rooting for Biden to fail...
« on: October 22, 2021, 06:45:05 PM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100215974473
liberalmediaaddict (194 posts)

They're all rooting for Biden to fail

Republicans, Trumpsters, right wing media, anti-immigrant racists, corporations and millionaires whose taxes will go up if BBB is passed. They've been trying to sabotage Biden's presidency since before it even began.

And they're succeeding because all average Americans see and hear about in the news is how awful the country is doing and that it's all Democrats fault.

Average Americans have no long term memory. They've already forgotten about 2020 and how Trump ignored the pandemic and wrecked the economy. They've forgotten about January 6th or never bothered to watch the footage. They've forgotten what happens when Republicans are in power and how they govern.

The only upside is that we're only 10 months into Biden's term. Maybe in 6 months or so the Trump obsessed media will chill out and cut back on the "sky is falling" narrative. And Americans traumatized by the pandemic and Trump’s craziness will take a step back and look at Biden and the Democrats achievements and not focus daiily on what they've yet to achieve. At least we're trying to solve the country's problems. Not ignoring them like the party of no.

No DUmmie.... Everyone knows that Biden's policies would result in nigh universal failure within the US. Folks are trying to prevent that.

gojoe12 (83 posts)

3. It isn't going

away anytime soon. That’s what Biden said, he even indicated that things could get worse going into 2022. Heating oil has gone up 53% . There’s no way I can make it through this winter with $900 a month oil bills.

Uh oh.... DUmmie might get cold this winter thanks to Biden's policies...But I am sure that it will be Trump's fault somehow.

Another response claimed a coup attempt. eyeroll

I predict this will be a fun thread

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: They're rooting for Biden to fail...
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 06:47:42 PM »
I'm glad you noticed.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 06:50:03 PM »
I'm glad you noticed.

Biden failure is US Success

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 06:52:29 PM »
Rooting for him to fail? What?!?!? What part of "Let's go Brandon" don't you understand?

They've already forgotten about 2020 and how Trump ignored the pandemic

Yeah, Operation Warp Speed was just, uh, an episode of Star Trek? Someone fill me in.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 06:56:53 PM »
liberalmediaaddict (195 posts)

5. And he's really honest about what's happening  Wait... what?

He's not trying to downplay or ignore our country's problems or distract people with culture war issues. LMAO his entire platform is culture war, and nearly everything he has point forward is identity politics of one flavor or another....

Meanwhile according to Republicans the biggest threats to America are higher taxes on corporations,
critical race theory and refugees at the border. Well... yes, higher taxes = higher consumer costs, which = lower standard of living. Critical race theory is just racism against white people and radical affirmative action [take from whites give to blacks] and refugees? You mean illegal aliens dummy.... that aren't tested for COVID (which should scare the left...), have no economic support or plan other than "get to the US." and if this DUmmie is talking about the Haitians... Hasn't it been demonstrated that most were well established in South American Countries... but saw Biden policies and thought... "now is the time to go."

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 07:00:27 PM »
Caliman73 (8,616 posts)

8. We have one of the most scientifically and politically illiterate populations...

Especially for our level of wealth and industrial advancement. When I travelled to Morocco many many years ago, even as a poor country with a relatively regressive government, you would be surprised how much the average person knew about what was going on in the US at the time (talking 2007). In return, we as a general population, know absolutely nothing about what is going on in any other country. Many of us couldn't even point out Morocco on a map.

Our education system is chronically underfunded and beset on all sides with morons who want to ban the teaching of "this" or "that" which is usually anything having to do with our VERY checkered past and present on race, economics, and foreign policy. You ask any Conservative about immigration, and they'll tell you "they're coming to steal our jobs" and talk about "shithole" countries, knowing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING about the legacy of interference and exploitation, especially in Latin America since the time of our emergence as a sovereign nation. It was in Monroe's presidency that the Monroe Doctrine was laid out. WE told Europe to stay out of affairs in the Western Hemisphere, not because we wanted to end colonialism, but because the Western Hemisphere was for America to mess with.

We need to deal with our scientific and political illiteracy and the scourge of right wing propaganda.

Oh look... Dumb Americans....

If Americans were smart, they would see how genius all of our plans really are... since they don't support our plans they must be stoooopid

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2021, 07:06:09 PM »
It wouldn’t matter if everyone was rooting for Cap’n Dementia to win because his agenda is a losing proposition. It’s like jumping out of a plane with no parachute from 10,000 feet. It doesn’t matter if the whole world is pulling for you to live. The percentage of failure far outpaces the percentage of success.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Kc25

• **** your feelings.
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2021, 07:16:08 PM »
It wouldn’t matter if everyone was rooting for Cap’n Dementia to win because his agenda is a losing proposition. It’s like jumping out of a plane with no parachute from 10,000 feet. It doesn’t matter if the whole world is pulling for you to live. The percentage of failure far outpaces the percentage of success.

Exactly!

Offline Delmar

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2021, 07:49:55 PM »
Response to liberalmediaaddict (Original post)Fri Oct 22, 2021, 07:50 PM
Omnipresent (4,318 posts)
6. The good news is that it's still Oct 2021 and not Nov 2022 just yet

At least the primitives seem to be grudgingly acknowledging that Biden is a disaster.

Hey, has everyone seen Biden's bizarre behavior at the CNN town hall last night?  The addled old fool standing behind an imaginary podium or riding an imaginary pony or operating an imaginary jet pack or whatever the hell it was that he was doing.

WATCH: Someone photoshopped President Biden onto a pony at the CNN town hall and IT IS PERFECT
https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/10/22/watch-someone-photoshopped-president-biden-onto-a-pony-at-the-cnn-town-hall-and-it-is-perfect/

President Trump used both hands to drink from a glass and the primitives tried claiming that he'd had a stroke.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2021, 08:11:44 PM »
. They've been trying to sabotage Biden's presidency since before it even began.

Now go back to days after President Trump won in 2016 and you ****ers were concocting all kinds of schemes (Russia, Russia, Russia, pee tapes, etc...)to interfere and disrupt his presidency before it started.

So I don't give two shits or a rolling donut about any plans to undermine the presidency of this drooling fool who currently squats in the White House.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2021, 08:18:54 PM »
liberalmediaaddict (194 posts)

They're all rooting for Biden to fail...

Yes; yes we are.

More to the point, if there's anything I personally can do to ensure that every wrench possible is thrown into the works of #JoeThePedophile and #KameltoeHairs, you may bet the mortgage that I will see that that thing is done.

**** JOE BIDEN
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2021, 09:34:30 PM »
Hey, has everyone seen Biden's bizarre behavior at the CNN town hall last night?  The addled old fool standing behind an imaginary podium or riding an imaginary pony or operating an imaginary jet pack or whatever the hell it was that he was doing.

He looked like Cornholio looking for TP for his bunghole.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2021, 11:30:43 PM »
Biden is doing his best to make gas and energy as expensive as possible. (While lining OPEC's and Putin's pockets.) Why would any rational person want such economically disastrous policies to succeed?  How do skyrocketing oil prices and inflation benefit the average American?

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2021, 11:41:50 PM »
Biden is doing his best to make gas and energy as expensive as possible. (While lining OPEC's and Putin's pockets.) Why would any rational person want such economically disastrous policies to succeed?  How do skyrocketing oil prices and inflation benefit the average American?
No. More. Mean. Tweets.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2021, 11:42:08 PM »
Do we honestly have to root for him to fail? I'm pretty sure he needs no help. The mfer is a Damn disaster. We KNEW he would be a disaster, you stupid DUmbasses.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2021, 06:27:32 AM »
 ::) I have always wanted what would be good for this country, never caring whether people doing good things have an R or D after their names. ::) That I have opposed and do oppose so much of what Carter, Clinton, Obama, and Biden propose and do has always been because those things are or would be harmful to the US. ::) In my opinion, obviously. ::)

:thatsright: So, yes, I hope all of LIEden's proposals will "fail", because I am sure his proposals would seriously harm the US. :thatsright:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2021, 01:28:05 PM »
Caliman73 (8,616 posts)

8. We have one of the most scientifically and politically illiterate populations...

Yeah.....tell me again just how many genders there are? Here's a hint. It isn't 57 (or whatever the current number) you DUmbasses claim. It's 2, just 2. Male and Female. Always has been, always will be. You can say you're not the gender you were born. You can have surgery to add or subtrack bits and pieces to look like the other gender. You can do all of these things but it will not change the scientific fact that if you're born male or female there is no way currently to change your gender. DNA and chromosomes determing your gender, not how one feels about their gender.

The politically illiterate population in the US are the ones who put people in power like AOC, Ilham Omar, and the Brandon administration. You are the reason the country is in the dire situation it is, not Trump supporters. You are the fascists, not Trump supporters. The blood of all those left behind in Afghanistan, two legged and four legged, by our abandoning of the country with no coherant plan of evacuation is on you, not Trump supporters. Inflation and the tanking economy? By installing Brandon and his sycophants you brought this on. It's all on you, not Trump supporters.

Do I want Brandon to fail? To quote Stone Cold Steve Austin....OH HELL YEAH!!!!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2021, 01:32:43 PM by Zathras »
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2021, 01:49:01 PM »
I hope the blue states of the northeast freeze their butts.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2021, 01:49:48 PM »
Average Americans have no long term memory. They've already forgotten about 2020 and how Trump ignored the pandemic and wrecked the economy. They've forgotten about January 6th or never bothered to watch the footage. They've forgotten what happens when Republicans are in power and how they govern.

Trump didn't wreck the economy, democrats did. See: Blue state lockdowns.

On the other hand, we on the right remember $1.50-1.70 a gallon gas under Trump, and 4 dollar plus per gallon gas under the democrat jackass before him.

We remember what happens when modern day leftists are in power and how they govern.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2021, 01:54:47 PM »

Yes, they are called progressives, with "trans gender, pregnant men, multiple genders, global warming" etc. :thatsright: :mental: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!