Author Topic: What Must the Pharmacist in the N95 Mask Think? Mineralman  (Read 318 times)

Offline CC27

What Must the Pharmacist in the N95 Mask Think? Mineralman
« on: October 22, 2021, 02:37:38 PM »
MineralMan (139,749 posts)

What Must the Pharmacist in the N95 Mask Think?

Earlier, I wrote that I got my Moderna booster today at the supermarket pharmacy. What I didn't say was something else I observed before and after I got my jab and sat there for the prescribed waiting period. Everyone behind the pharmacy counter had on a mask. I had on a mask. Nobody else had on a mask. Nobody.

That includes all the people lining up for their flu shot or a COVID-19 booster shot. Only I and the pharmacy workers were masked.

There's something sadly ironic in that, I think. People came to the pharmacy to pick up prescriptions or to get a vaccine. It's a healthcare facility, really. As an example to all, the pharmacy employees, behind a plexiglass wall, were wearing masks. And yet, the customers don't get the message. It must make the workers there shake their heads in wonder. It made me shake my head.

What are people thinking when they come to get vaccinated against a potentially deadly disease, but don't do the simplest possible thing to help them avoid getting sick? What can be at work in their minds, I wonder?

Human beings are very strange, I think. We don't reason very well, it seems.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215973460

How come you did not start staring down these people are get in their faces because they did not have masks on?? All your fellow Dummies are doing it. :whatever:

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: What Must the Pharmacist in the N95 Mask Think? Mineralman
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 02:48:49 PM »

They may be thinking that it stinks having to wear this dumb mask to keep my job. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 03:03:28 PM »

He's thinking that you are a total Moron for wearing a mask, because unlike him who has to wear one to remain employed,  you do not have to wear one but still do.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 03:13:58 PM »

If you believe vaccinations work and are getting another, why do you give a flying F*ck if unvaccinated people don't?

This should be attached to every one of Rock Head's insipid rants:

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 04:41:55 PM »

Probably something along the lines of, "I hate this thing! I can hardly wait to get where I can rip it off my face!"
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 04:54:59 PM »

Only the ones who believe a 99.69% survival-rate is 'potentially deadly'.