Author Topic: VIDEO: Hilarious AOC Performance Art Over "Failure" to Stop House Adjournment  (Read 287 times)

Offline pjcomix

After being castigated by her fellow leftists for her failure to ACT on moving Medicare For All forward, Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez felt compelled into assuming Controlled Opposition Performance Art mode to hilariously pretend she (and Cori Bush) were unable to keep Congress from adjourning because they couldn't run fast enough through the halls of Congress. I kid you not. Yes, if only, if only AOC had just been just a little bit faster on her feet perhaps she could have extended the federal eviction moratorium. It sounds like a scene out of her future bio movie about the "radical" (but completely controlled by the Democrat establishment) AOC.

The best part about this performance could be the reaction it will inspire from Jimmy Dore. You definitely will want to watch that and unlike AOC's performance, his reaction will be very very real.

https://youtu.be/d0USY2ZUklI

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
I admit I’ve watched Jimmy Dore YouTube videos for a couple of years now. Politically he’s as wrong as wrong can be, but he does a great job of pointing out all the hypocrites on the left, including Bernie, the squad, and all the Dems in DC.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.