Author Topic: VIDEO: What is the Current YouTube CENSORSHIP Policy on Mask Discussions?  (Read 234 times)

Offline pjcomix

According to the YouTube CENSORSHIP policy that got one of my recent videos on the subject of masks taken down along with a  guidelines strike against this channel, almost ALL the current discussions on that subject during school board meetings are also taboo. So does that mean YouTube, if they are consistent with their own guidelines, is going to have to take down dozens, if not hundreds, of school  board videos? And such videos are going up with increasing frequency because the federal government is now changing their policy on wearing masks, thus causing complaints from parents at school board meetings about proposed renewed school mask mandates for students.

If they are not going to take down all those many videos, then that means their CENSORSHIP policy has changed. And if it has changed then let us know what the new policy is because as it stands right now I don't want my DUmmie FUnnies channel shut down for merely showing parents complaining about masks for their children at schools.

https://youtu.be/rEgKdbuKV-E