Author Topic: The Covid Cult  (Read 893 times)

Offline Karin

The Covid Cult
« on: July 20, 2021, 08:38:06 AM »
These asswipes are absolutely addicted to the Covid crap. 

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215640490

Star Member Lady Freedom Returns (12,180 posts)

I've got a possible second lock down strategy, Do you?
This will be easier for me than 2020 was. BTW: thank you guys for helping me through it. You all helped me to keep my mind.

So with all this talk about another lock down I made a check list.
1: set up to have people to call and check on me ✔

2: make sure my medications will be delivered and if need to appointments can be changed to phone
appointments ✔

3: take stock of supplies ✔

4: Bubble set up ✔

5: communications ✔

6: entertainment ✔

Miss anything?

Look at the stuff she required other people to do for her.  Call and check up on her, deliver her stuff, etc. 

2. Thanks

this time I've got an apartment. That makes it where I can stay away from people. Till everyone comes to their senses and gets vaccinated, seems to be the best thing to do.

5. Yup!

I've got plenty of food, water and toilet paper. Got my aunt on speed dial. And if anyone remembers that " gentleman friend" I've talked about. We sorta had this covid bubble of two people at the start of the year. We talked about the chances of another lockdown and decided to stay a bubble of two so we can have someone to have a person to talk to and play chest with.

I'd laugh, but I'm too repulsed. 

6. Tucson city council is already telling people to get ready.

Since they said prepare, I'm getting prepared.

brewens (9,956 posts)

10. I just bought another years worth of Costco buttwipe. I'll try and make it through this time

eating nothing but my homemade cannabis edibles.  Someone let me know when it's safe to come out.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Re: The Covid Cult
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2021, 09:09:13 AM »
We need more Darwinism in our society.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 09:10:26 AM »
covid lockdowns are the utopia that the DUmmies have been looking for all their lives.  Stay at home, don't have to work, and have the government send you free money in the form of "stimulus" checks. 

It's as close to paradise as a DUmmy can get.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2021, 09:11:27 AM »
So, LFR is a Prepper/Survivalist? :rotf: Like the Prepper folks DUpipo mock? :rotf:

If she's been vaxxed, she obviously neither trusts nor understands her vaccination. If she's thinking of some future unknown, well, that could happen the day after tomorrow, or a decade from now, or a century from now, or ??? Even self-isolation plus a closet-full of "bunny suits" can't be utterly safe. So live life and bleeping deal with the fact there are things you can't control!

I wonder how many DUpipo are petrified by fear because they are the closest thing to god in their little worlds.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Karin

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 09:29:12 AM »
And they all want to wear masks for the rest of their lives.  We all know why.  It's because they're ****ing ugly. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 09:43:19 AM »
We're not going back into lockdown mode, you nut bag.  The Federal government doesn't have the authority to do so.  Free red states will not do all regress into this mindset, no matter how much you piss and moan.

covid lockdowns are the utopia that the DUmmies have been looking for all their lives.  Stay at home, don't have to work, and have the government send you free money in the form of "stimulus" checks. 

It's as close to paradise as a DUmmy can get.

That was going to be my point as well, so nicely done.

It really must stink to live your entire lives in fear and paranoia.  You clowns acted like this even before the Wuhan Red Death was forced upon us by the Chinese Communist Party.

I'd recommend that you all stop acting like a bunch of giant women's midsections, and that goes for the women too.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2021, 09:50:15 AM »
So, LFR is a Prepper/Survivalist? :rotf: Like the Prepper folks DUpipo mock? :rotf:

Do you know what you call a prepper who is pro-gun control?

A supply depot.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2021, 10:39:16 AM »
C19 is the Dems version of the Reichstag Fire.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2021, 11:05:11 AM »
Do you know what you call a prepper who is pro-gun control?

A supply depot.

:rimshot:

And they all want to wear masks for the rest of their lives.  We all know why.  It's because they're ****ing ugly.

I'm not so cute myself, but I figure I help good-looking people feel good about themselves. :rimshot:

:thatsright: Looks like I've not changed my avatar in over a year. The humor that was behind taking that picture, the masks part, is kind of lost now. That one of the street signs in the background is "Easy Street" is probably not discernable.

Changed it. That's "Y" turret behind me.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 11:09:35 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2021, 11:25:40 AM »

Makes complete sense - they have no worries about their mental or emotional state, because they were depressed and enraged every second of the day already.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2021, 11:34:18 AM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2021, 12:37:52 PM »
Or in the case of the left's domestic terror elements, so they can get away with destroying stuff.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2021, 03:29:31 PM »
I read on another thread about lockdowns and masks over there that one person was NOT going to be buying any N95 masks because s/he has spent so much time making their own cloth masks.

Despite the fact you may as well be wearing cheesecloth ...   :rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2021, 03:31:59 PM »

I've got a possible second lock down strategy, Do you?
This will be easier for me than 2020 was. BTW: thank you guys for helping me through it. You all helped me to keep my mind.

So with all this talk about another lock down I made a check list.
1: set up to have people to call and check on me ✔

2: make sure my medications will be delivered and if need to appointments can be changed to phone
appointments ✔

3: take stock of supplies ✔

4: Bubble set up ✔

5: communications ✔

6: entertainment ✔

Miss anything?

A Mark V gas mask

and a months supply of batteries for the vibrator. :-) :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #14 on: July 20, 2021, 04:07:16 PM »
I read on another thread about lockdowns and masks over there that one person was NOT going to be buying any N95 masks because s/he has spent so much time making their own cloth masks.

Despite the fact you may as well be wearing cheesecloth ...   :rotf:

KC

A virus created in a level IV biolab will not stand a chance in penetrating a DUmmies homemade Spongebob Squarepants masks. ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2021, 04:24:21 PM »
A virus created in a level IV biolab will not stand a chance in penetrating a DUmmies homemade Spongebob Squarepants masks. ::)

The very few people I see around here wearing masks don't seem to care if they work, only that they look cool or match their clothes.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 05:28:18 PM »

The very few people I see around here wearing masks don't seem to care if they work, only that they look cool or match their clothes.

KC

A fashion accessory, much akin to Swatch watches back in the '80's.  All cosmetic theater.  And of course, the AIDS ribbon.  Symbolism over substance.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2021, 07:14:31 PM »

^^^^^ This!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2021, 07:22:14 PM »
Does anyone else see the irony in the left's obsession with releasing convicted criminals from prison, but they are so eager to lock up law abiding citizens in their homes in the interest of public health?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2021, 07:55:52 PM »
Does anyone else see the irony in the left's obsession with releasing convicted criminals from prison, but they are so eager to lock up law abiding citizens in their homes in the interest of public health?

And if public health is so important, why are the Democrats so insistent on letting in Wuhan infected illegal immigrants from anywhere on the globe?  Meanwhile, they lock up bar, gym, and restaurant owners for not following the Nazi mask rules.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2021, 08:09:55 PM »

Oh, this whole thing has been a power grab and it has really upset me how quickly some of my fellow Americans became obedient.

KC

*Stolen