Author Topic: Crazy Cat Creates Chaotic Community  (Read 857 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Crazy Cat Creates Chaotic Community
« on: July 18, 2021, 06:07:33 PM »
Quote from:
I_UndergroundPanther

My dream.

If I ever won the Powerball and had some serious money

I would like to create an asshole free zone.

A place free of toxic people.

A place that was self sufficient, with solar panels, underground heating gardens,chickens etc.

The houses would be Cobb houses.

There would be individual homes with a minimum of 2 bedrooms. So you could have a friend over for the night or your mom.

You could paint or decorate that home anyway you wanted as long it was not dangerous or a health hazard.

Residents would sign a legal agreement when they leave thier home leave it a blank canvas so to speak for the next person to create their castle.

You could have as many pets as you wanted,provided you really took good care of them(but no animal hoarders)

There would be a feral colony of cats there that would be spayed and neutered.

It would be a real community. There would be a clubhouse with a woodshop,art studio,computers ,a stage a place where musicians and actors could jam and get loud. There would be a ceramic shop...and more.

It would be placed in woods but near everything you might need,there would be a stream running through it.

The grounds would be beautiful.there would be enough gardens and fruit trees to help lower food bills for everyone.

All cars would be parked away from the buildings so headlights would not shine in people's houses at night.
There would be walking paths,bike paths..

There would be free good quality broadband for everybody.

There would be a resident run coffee shop..if they wanted it.

There would be transportation available for people that don't drive.

The mentally ill who aren't dark triad or addicts would live there.

Gblt people would live there

Poor people would live there.
(But not families with kids because kids come with a whole nother bunch of regulations)
Handicapped people who could live there would live there. As all houses would have a ramp.

There would be no rich people living here.

No privileged people

No one who was evilgelical or conservative.

Anybody abusing others or taking advantage of the other residents with
enough evidence would be evicted.

There would be a camera on every door leading in and out of buildings just in case.

You would have to have a working moral compass to live there.

There would be no stairs and everyone would have a decent sized covered patio to hang out on in good weather.

The houses would be arranged in a circle

In the center would be the clubhouse and gardens.

And anyone would be welcome in the clubhouse anytime of day. There would be a counselor available there,too.

There would be holiday,birthday and social events and residents could have events too.All were invited to all events.

There would be a peer run drop in group for the mentally ill there

People who had skills whatever they could do they would be expected to share and teach those skills to the other residents in the clubhouse.

It would be like a very open tribe. A tribe that all agreed assholes were not welcome here . Like a commune without the cults.
The kind of place you want to protect a place you wanted to belong to.A place you love.

I would hope this place would be one of the most peaceful,joyous places on earth and the vibes of love and compassion there would affect the world somehow and create more asshole free zones.

I know it could be created.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215635793

:mental: :mental: :mental:

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: Crazy Cat Creates Chaotic Community
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 06:51:12 PM »

."Please someone take care of me!!!"

:thatsright:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 06:53:12 PM »
TL;DR, beyond a few lines. Clearly UGP mixed uppers into her :stoner: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 07:25:41 PM »
TheProle (102 posts)     Sun Jul 18, 2021, 07:09 PM

3. Seems like

A lot of capitalism to stand up and maintain this utopia.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 06:41:16 AM »
I would argue that it has already hit the lottery with free payments being made monthly. Of course this is all thanks to the people who actually contribute to society. :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2021, 07:57:47 AM »
Maybe she should propose this as an idea to Lego.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2021, 08:06:40 AM »
If I ever won the Powerball and had some serious money

I would like to create an asshole free zone.

A place free of toxic people.

You want to create a zone where you, yourself are not allowed?

Works for me.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2021, 08:13:10 AM »
XanaDUer2 (2,180 posts)

5. Sounds like paradise nt

Until human beings move in. What will you do when people in this paradise do not follow the rules?  When they bring kids? (anyone notice that? NO KIDS)  What will you do when they paint their houses purple on exit and have horses in the front and back yard?  And when they dam up the stream to make their own swimming pool and steal the food from everyone else's garden?

Oh I forgot, no assholes.  OK, what is your asshole entry test?  The one where no one lies to get in?

This bad rewrite of John Lenin's "Imagine" sounds like hell on Earth that will not stand for longer than 10 minutes.

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2021, 08:59:58 AM »

It's a 9-year-old's version of a communist utopia. No families, no kids, everyone exactly equal, plus ponies.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2021, 09:02:09 AM »
     It's a 9-year-old's version of a communist utopia. No families, no kids, everyone exactly equal, plus ponies unicorns.

FIFY.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2021, 09:06:29 AM »
...  When they bring kids? (anyone notice that? NO KIDS) ...

LARPer Cat isn't a breeder (thankfully!) doncha know.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2021, 01:56:49 PM »

This, like most proposed "Utopias," ESPECIALLY ones that the DUmmies proposed, would either crumble into anarchy or become a despotic dictatorship in less than a year.

For one thing, notice that there is no mention of any kind of law enforcement presence there. How are all these nifty regulations going to be enforced?

Next, "No rich people living there"?
The community would crumble due to a lack of financial support. What the kitty is talking about would take more than just powerball- money; It would take tens of millions of dollars at least. To be built and survive, it would need wealthy people there.

"No privileged people"?
Define "Privileged." It's a term that can mean a ton of things depending on whom you ask. For instance, many on the Left maintain that literally all white people are "Privileged," due to having "White privilege." Are you saying you'd prohibit all white people from your community?
In fact, many of these terms the kitty uses (i.e. "@$$hole free zone," "...free of toxic people," etc.) are incredibly vague and open to many different interpretations.
To quote one of my favorite movies, 'Demolition Man' (Which, btw, is pretty much mandatory viewing for conservatives; Not only is it an incredibly fun and entertaining film, it also makes for awesome social commentary and has proven eerily prophetic regarding the tyranny masked as "For your own good" benevolence that the modern Left is trying to push on us), "You can't take away people's rights to be @$$holes."

"No one who was evilgelical or conservative."
By "Evilgelical," the kitty of course means literally all Christians. The kitty has repeatedly demonstrated a psychotic hatred of all Christians. So, only people who believe the same things she/he/it/whatever believes are allowed to live there? Oh, and this would likely also mean that most black and Hispanic people would not be welcome in this little utopia- from- Hell, since the majority of them are Christians. This doesn't sound like a very inclusive or tolerant place to me.

Along the lines of who will be let in, children are not allowed, but mentally ill people ARE?
So, the kitty would be more welcoming of potentially- dangerous lunatics than of little children. Also, what if a woman there becomes pregnant? Would she somehow be forced to either get an abortion or move out? That is straight- up oppression, and denying people their basic human rights.

"There would be a camera on every door leading in and out of buildings just in case."
In other words, Big Brother is watching you!

However, there's one thing about the subway kitty's proposal that I'm surprised no one here has picked up on yet, something that, while seeming innocent, could easily hasten not just the doom of the kitty's utopia- from- Hell, but also a ton of damage to much of the surrounding area as well:

"There would be a feral colony of cats there that would be spayed and neutered."

I get that the subway kitty's obsessed with cats and all, but deliberately keeping a colony of feral cats in this small community, even ones that have been spayed and neutered, could have a devastating impact in a variety of ways:
1. Right off the bat, there's the serious public- health problem it can pose. Do you have any clue how many infectious diseases feral cats can have? The CDC has named cats as being the top carriers of rabies in the US, ESPECIALLY feral cats. A friend of mine who was bitten by a feral cat a few years ago had to undergo a bunch of extremely painful rabies shots and other such vaccinations afterwards. Another nasty disease they are known to carry is toxoplasmosis (Studies have shown that three out of four feral cats carry the parasite that spreads this disease), which can cause deafness, seizures, and schizophrenia, among other things. The poop of feral cats can spread this awful disease in a hurry, and the parasites spreading it in this way can remain alive in the soil for a long time particularly in warmer climates, and considering that the kitty's proposal includes the community having vegetable gardens and fruit trees, This could potentially lead to a ton of the community's food supply being tainted with the disease. Considering that A) We are just now finally nearing the tail- end of a global pandemic, and B) Even before then, the subway kitty was a severe hypochondriac, I'm surprised this thought about the health risk of feral cats never dawned on him/ her/ it/ whatever.
2. Now, let's take into account the ecological problem this colony of feral cats would cause, ESPECIALLY considering that the subway kitty's proposal would situate this little utopia- from- Hell "in woods." Feral cats are aggressive hunters and killers, going after any local wildlife they can get their paws on, such as squirrels, rabbits, bats, and especially birds. The really sad thing is, they tend to kill more prey than they eat, leaving the corpses of many of these animals to rot and attract scavengers like rats. A 2016 study that examined the impact of invasive predators on ecosystems concluded that feral cats have caused the extinction of 63 different species, including 40 species of birds. Thus, deliberately keeping a colony of feral cats in this community, especially located in a forest area, could have a devastating, potentially- permanent impact on the delicate balance of this area's ecosystem.
3. Now, let's combine the two issues (public- health problems AND ecological problems), Venn- Diagram- style, into one more big problem. As I said, feral cats love hunting and killing birds and bats. Those two kinds of animals are primary consumers of mosquitoes, helping greatly to keep the mosquito populations in check. So, the local bat and bird populations being decimated by feral cats in subway kitty's utopia- from- Hell could lead to a major rise in mosquito populations, which in turn can lead to the spread of even MORE nasty diseases via the mosquitoes' bites such as West Nile Virus and good old- fashioned malaria, among others. This problem will be further worsened by the fact that the subway kitty's proposal also states that the utopia- from- Hell would have a stream running through it that I'd imagine could make an excellent breeding- ground for mosquitoes. Even if the stream has a decent current to it, nearly all sources of moving water such as rivers and streams have small areas of standing water, which is all mosquitoes need to lay some eggs.

To sum it all up, widespread poverty, oppression of those with different beliefs than the kitty's, no children but plenty of mentally ill people, cameras everywhere, seriously deadly diseases spreading everywhere, and severe damage to the surrounding ecosystem (With these last two things undoubtedly leading to major class- action lawsuits being filed against the kitty or whoever was in charge of the community for knowingly creating unsafe living environments and doing prominent environmental damage), all so the subway kitty could have his/ her/ its/ whatever's demented little social vision.
Bravo. Just what I'd expect from a DUmmy.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 02:02:57 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2021, 03:16:26 PM »
I know, we can call this tropical paradise Cuba!!! :thatsright: :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2021, 03:19:32 PM »
So looking at how the DUmbass UP wants to set up their "utopia", they want a bigoted, racist, intolerant community that only accepts certain people? I'm sure that the fair housing authorities would have the same kinds of objections they did when minority families were turned away because of their race.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2021, 10:22:43 PM »
>Gblt people would live there.

In other words, no Queers.  The LGBTQ  party knows you are a supremacist fascist intolerable whack.  Cheers!

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #15 on: July 19, 2021, 11:20:56 PM »
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Karin

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2021, 08:08:52 AM »
Star Member hunter (33,314 posts)

1. I think we ought to be paying people to experiment with communities...

Any job that can't pay a comfortable living wage in a thirty hour work week shouldn't exist.

This DUmmie really, really hates work. 

Star Member hunter (33,314 posts)

4. That's okay, and it works in places with progressive taxation and government regulations...

... that prevent the exploitation of workers and the destruction of the natural environment.

No, it's never "worked" anywhere it's been tried.  I hate this hunter DUmmie.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2021, 08:55:13 AM »
No, it's never "worked" anywhere it's been tried.  I hate this hunter DUmmie.

My knowledge is not exhaustive, but the only communal community I'm aware of that has endured - some 50 years, so far - is Jesus People USA. It is not isolated, though. Members live in a Chicago suburb. And being an enduring part of the Jesus Movement, LARPer Cat would hate them.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2021, 03:38:59 PM »
I think a pack of feral cats that are neutered would eventually go extinct after they used up their 9 lives. :-) :lmao: :loser:

on the plus side they make a good chicken substitute for when you run out of chicken. :-)

She forgot to create a job for some one to feed the unicorns.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2021, 12:01:50 AM »
So, her dream is to live in some sort of isolated Hobbit village surrounded by other crazy cat-ladies on welfare?  That's an improvement over some of her other insane fantasies

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2021, 08:15:32 AM »
So, her dream is to live in some sort of isolated Hobbit village surrounded by other crazy cat-ladies on welfare?  That's an improvement over some of her other insane fantasies

Hey! Hobbits are productive, enjoy life, and fight evil. UGP isn't and doesn't.