Author Topic: Another Dummie Outsmarted  (Read 615 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Another Dummie Outsmarted
« on: July 14, 2021, 04:24:41 PM »
Quote from:
Archae

I got ripped off...

I was looking at Google for a source to get my birth certificate replaced, (the old one is in fragments,) and I went to a place in Sugar Land, Texas called "iVitalRecords."

They took my $59, and have left me in the lurch.
I call the number they provide, no answer.

No return on e-mails.

And no promised actions from the "company."

And the BBB gives them a really bad rating.
This is after many people have been burned including me, the "company" has a fictitious "address," and will readily lie about their "service."

https://www.bbb.org/us/de/wilmington/profile/searchers-of-records/us-vital-records-0251-92001492/customer-reviews

I went to the county register of deeds I was born in, and paid for a new birth certificate.
Waiting for that now.

Update: New birth certificate arrived in the mail today from the county I was born in.

And the Sugar Land Texas "company" that burned me out of $59 can just go (bleep) themselves.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215611819

Self-proclaimed smartest people on the planet.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DLR Pyro

Re: Another Dummie Outsmarted
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2021, 05:05:40 PM »
Archae

I got ripped off...

I was looking at Google for a source to get my birth certificate replaced, (the old one is in fragments,) and I went to a place in Sugar Land, Texas called "iVitalRecords."

They took my $59, and have left me in the lurch.
I call the number they provide, no answer.

first off, why do you need a copy of your birth certificate?  I thought you people believe that any form of ID is racist.

second, iVitalRecords didn't take your money and leave you in a lurch.  You paid for something in advance to a company you knew nothing about and ended up in the short end....caveat emptor
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2021, 05:25:04 PM »
What is so :spork: ing hard about calling the records department in the relevant state/county and learning what their process is for obtaining such documents? For my part, I just drove to the courthouse of ______ County (~2 1/2 hours' drive each way) and got what I needed directly, in 1/5 the time to drive there or less.

If we're lucky, Archae's goal is to get a passport and permanent residence visa in order to move to Elbonia. :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 06:14:57 PM »
first off, why do you need a copy of your birth certificate?  I thought you people believe that any form of ID is racist.

you know, I was reading that and thought this person HAS to be white because they all told me black folks can't find government buildings or figure out how to use the internet.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2021, 12:26:01 AM »
What is so :spork: ing hard about calling the records department in the relevant state/county and learning what their process is for obtaining such documents? For my part, I just drove to the courthouse of ______ County (~2 1/2 hours' drive each way) and got what I needed directly, in 1/5 the time to drive there or less.

If we're lucky, Archae's goal is to get a passport and permanent residence visa in order to move to Elbonia. :-)

You expect a DUmmie to understand how any aspect of government works? Don't you think that's kind of a stretch?

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2021, 03:24:18 AM »
Too funny.  I recently went on-line to see what was needed to get a duplicate birth certificate for my grandson and the commercial sites were at the top of the Google search.  It was obvious that they were scams.  Found the government site and didn't get ripped off.  Not bad for a knuckle dragging conservative, eh?

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2021, 08:08:32 AM »
Too funny.  I recently went on-line to see what was needed to get a duplicate birth certificate for my grandson and the commercial sites were at the top of the Google search.  It was obvious that they were scams.  Found the government site and didn't get ripped off.  Not bad for a knuckle dragging conservative, eh?

Similar here - needed a copy of my birth certificate, a quick potter on Google found the relevant government web-site, gave the necessary details and a couple of days later it arrived in the post.

Why is everything so terribly hard for DUmmies?

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2021, 08:10:30 AM »
Similar here - needed a copy of my birth certificate, a quick potter on Google found the relevant government web-site, gave the necessary details and a couple of days later it arrived in the post.

Why is everything so terribly hard for DUmmies?

Pot.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2021, 10:37:50 AM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2021, 08:54:03 AM »
I know this is saying a lot, but Archae is one of the fugliest DUmmies over there.