Author Topic: This is what real patriotism looks like.  (Read 982 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
This is what real patriotism looks like.
« on: July 12, 2021, 07:36:31 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215616929

1 hr ago
Star Member demmiblue

Julie Johnson@juliejohnsonTX· 2h

When it comes to protecting our right to vote, all cards are on the table. We broke #quorum again today because the Gov & #txlege Repubs chose to bully Texans out of our constitutional rights instead of finding solutions to problems that really exist. #SuppressionSession #DemsOut twitter.com/TexasHDC/statu…

LOL

First they’re cowards. Second they’re not doing their job. Third they’re screwing their staff out of pay. Fourth, where are the MASKS?!

I guess we don’t have to worry about them anymore since they’re all going to die.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: This is what real patriotism looks like.
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 07:43:03 PM »
"Real patriotism is opposing election integrity."

-DU

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 08:17:11 PM »
The lack of mask is a violation of TSA regs. Unsurprisingly, and not that I think the Bidenoids will bring consequences on them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 02:19:12 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215616929

LOL

First they’re cowards. Second they’re not doing their job. Third they’re screwing their staff out of pay. Fourth, where are the MASKS?!

I guess we don’t have to worry about them anymore since they’re all going to die.

KC

Looks to me like a bunch of people who walked off the job and flew to another state.

At my workplace, that would be deemed "resignation".

Gov. Abbott (sp?) should declare that if they are not butts-in-seats in the Texas legislative chamber by... I dunno... noon Wednesday 7/14, they will be deemed to have resigned, with the number required for a quorum adjusted to the number of serving legislators, and special elections to be held posthaste.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2021, 05:47:02 AM »
Looks to me like a bunch of people who walked off the job and flew to another state.

At my workplace, that would be deemed "resignation".

Gov. Abbott (sp?) should declare that if they are not butts-in-seats in the Texas legislative chamber by... I dunno... noon Wednesday 7/14, they will be deemed to have resigned, with the number required for a quorum adjusted to the number of serving legislators, and special elections to be held posthaste.

Definitely works for me!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2021, 06:17:32 AM »
I always thought DUpipo were for "majority rules." If that's the case, shouldn't the Texas D legislators accept the fact that they are in the minority in their legislature, the R's are going to win, and they should be gracious losers?

Offline Delmar

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2021, 06:36:37 AM »
‘Fleebaggers’: A History of Democrats Running Away to Deny a Quorum
https://newsbinding.com/news/fleebaggers-a-history-of-democrats-running-away-to-deny-a-quorum/
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2021, 08:46:18 AM »
A no-call no-show at pretty much any job would get you fired.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2021, 09:25:08 AM »
Imagine the tables were turned and a democrat party controlled state legislature wants a key lgbtqrstuvwxyz item passed and the republican minotiry fled the state to avoid a quorum and a vote on the dem's pet agenda item.  Would that also be the face of "real patriotism"?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2021, 09:32:37 AM »
Imagine the tables were turned and a democrat party controlled state legislature wants a key lgbtqrstuvwxyz item passed and the republican minotiry fled the state to avoid a quorum and a vote on the dem's pet agenda item.  Would that also be the face of "real patriotism"?

No need to imagine. Vox had an article about republicans in Oregon doing the same stunt. Predictably, leftists proclaimed that that was "subverting democracy."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2021, 10:34:20 AM »
Abbott is going to have them arrested when they come back. LOL

This should be wild.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2021, 05:10:18 PM »
No need to imagine. Vox had an article about republicans in Oregon doing the same stunt. Predictably, leftists proclaimed that that was "subverting democracy."

Without double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2021, 05:23:42 PM »
I read they had Miller Lite on the bus/plane.  BAD messaging!  Democrats are so stupid.  If this had been Republicans, there would have been Shiner Bock, or any number of homegrown Texas beers!  LOL

Dan Crenshaw did a good slide on these fools.  NONE of them could answer the question; what is so bad about the voting law changes in Texas?  None of them.  It was hilarious.

KC

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2021, 05:28:52 PM »
I read they had Miller Lite on the bus/plane.  BAD messaging!  Democrats are so stupid.  If this had been Republicans, there would have been Shiner Bock, or any number of homegrown Texas beers!  LOL

Dan Crenshaw did a good slide on these fools.  NONE of them could answer the question; what is so bad about the voting law changes in Texas?  None of them.  It was hilarious.

KC
I'm curious who paid for the private charter jet...

Police lives matter.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2021, 05:32:50 PM »

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2021, 05:33:17 PM »
I'm curious who paid for the private charter jet...

I should ask my state rep.  We had him out for a golf tournament we were 1/2 sponsors on for our real estate company.  He was a really good guy with a really interesting company that deals with White Tail Deer for the state.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2021, 08:45:58 PM »
That's not what patriotism looks like. That's what cowardice, dereliction of duty and throwing a tantrum by grown adults looks like.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2021, 10:50:18 AM »
After several of the unmasked cowards in the photo in the private jet tested positive for the chi-vi I would argue that this is what karma looks like.

Police lives matter.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2021, 10:54:36 AM »
After several of the unmasked cowards in the photo in the private jet tested positive for the chi-vi I would argue that this is what karma looks like.

Yeah, the OP did NOT age well.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2021, 10:58:32 AM »
VP Harris went for a "routine" medical visit after coming into contact with the abdicators.

Real patriotism, people.  :whatever:

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2021, 11:38:23 AM »
VP Harris went for a "routine" medical visit after coming into contact with the abdicators.

Real patriotism, people.  :whatever:

Heels up Harris is an expert at sucking so not likely a low blood oxygen level will be detected quickly.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #21 on: July 19, 2021, 11:56:56 AM »
Well, that's a visual that didn't age well! :rotf:  :tongue:

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.