Author Topic: I Don't Want My Tax Dollars Treating The Un-Vaccinated  (Read 507 times)

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
I Don't Want My Tax Dollars Treating The Un-Vaccinated
« on: July 12, 2021, 11:46:43 AM »
Star Member DanieRains (3,177 posts)

I Don't Want My Tax Dollars Treating The Un-Vaccinated Make Them Pay For Covid
I am sorry. They chose to get sick. Literally. I / other tax payers shouldn't be responsible for their medical bills.

That's just the way I see it.

Show vaccination proof at check in / emergency room or pay cash.

Sorry.

If you listen to the wrong kind of media you get to pay cash for your ignorance.

I know there are smokers, obesity, and other ailments but the cause for Covid care is plain and simple.

No Vaccine = Pay $$$ Cash

OK! Let's play this game.

I don't want my tax dollars going to ANYTHING you already know I don't like. Suffice it to say Planned Parenthood, the NEA, Dept. Of Education, SNAP,  and most other bennies would be holding a shitpile of bake sales to get by.

Not to mention the free healthcare demanded by DUmmies with terrible lifestyles. Sit in your trailer, eat fried chicken, and F off.

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: I Don't Want My Tax Dollars Treating The Un-Vaccinated
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 12:07:12 PM »

OK! Let's play this game.

I don't want my tax dollars going to ANYTHING you already know I don't like. Suffice it to say Planned Parenthood, the NEA, Dept. Of Education, SNAP,  and most other bennies would be holding a shitpile of bake sales to get by.

Not to mention the free healthcare demanded by DUmmies with terrible lifestyles. Sit in your trailer, eat fried chicken, and F off.

Exactly, who do they think they are to dictate, All the bennies for the illegals need to go away as well. spend American tax $$ on Americans, not a bunch of foreign free loaders :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 12:15:41 PM »
I didn't want to pay for your education, it was clearly a waste of my money.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 01:24:45 PM by 67 Rover »
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 12:48:45 PM »
Now do diabetes, cardiovascular disease, lung cancer...
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 01:34:59 PM »
Speaking as one with immunity from vaccination and from recovering from Covid, Star Moron DanieRains can go self-copulate!

Vastly more of my tax $$ has been used to pay for abortions, which I abhor, that will ever be used to pay for hospitalizing unvaccinated people (many of whom contribute vastly more to this country than Star Moron DanieRains ever could or would.

And what if the hospitalized Covid patient is age 11 or younger? Children that young cannot, legally, be vaccinated. Star Moron DanieRains would refuse to pay that child's medical bills? Star Moron DanieRains posted with a clear lack of clear thought, unsurprisingly.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2021, 01:37:24 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ferrance

• Signing the Blue State Blues
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 07:13:43 PM »
DanieRains (3,177 posts)

I am sorry. They chose to get sick. Literally. I / other tax payers shouldn't be responsible for their medical bills.

That's just the way I see it.

Show vaccination proof at check in / emergency room or pay cash.

Sorry.

If you listen to the wrong kind of media you get to pay cash for your ignorance.

I know there are smokers, obesity, and other ailments but the cause for Covid care is plain and simple.

No Vaccine = Pay $$$ Cash
Besides the obvious moral grandstanding there are 2 huge problems with this argument. 1st why would you need to go to the ER if you're vaccinated? 2nd "wrong kind of media"??? maybe the DUmmie oughta watch something other than CNN or MSDNC and it might learn something :loser:
The Democratic party is longest running racist organization in the country. Going strong for over 200 years.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 08:39:16 PM »
I'll play this game, DUmbshits.

I don't want my tax dollars going to any government bureaucracy or program not SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED under the verbiage of Art.I, Sect.8 of the Constitution.

If you can't find it there by name, the Government has no business spending money on it. :fuelfire:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 09:50:09 PM »

I don't want my tax dollars going to any government bureaucracy or program not SPECIFICALLY AUTHORIZED under the verbiage of Art.I, Sect.8 of the Constitution.

If you can't find it there by name, the Government has no business spending money on it. :fuelfire:
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2021, 02:14:14 AM »

I generally agree.

Though I extend the language as befits technological advancements.

As the Second Amendment covers MSRs (and other things  :-) ), so also does (for example) "To establish post offices and post roads" cover Federal Highways and Interstates.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2021, 08:46:42 AM »
Star Moron DanieRains (3,177 posts)

[Gloves-Off] KKK-types don't want their tax dollars treating black people or Jews. The KKK-types are just as stupid as Star Moron DanieRains! [/Gloves-Off]
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.